Large protests break out against President HSM!!!

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
If hsm ever recognize us I would invite every abgaal to come to sland. Hell I would even give them a whole xafaad just for them in hargeisa. But alas it’s just a dream I very much doubt it would happen. You cbb folks are just trying to slander the man

This will Never happen !!!
NabadNolol/CBB DIEING AND HAVE NOTHING TO DO NOW BUT SPREAD B.S

1652676067489.png

Darood wa gun isnacayb.

Maybe if farmajo didnt spend 5 years trying to destroy jubaland and puntland and yall cheering for that just maybe your brothers wouldve been on your side .
Yall messed up nobody to blame but the cheese .
Sit down with Ahmed islaam madoobe ask for forgiveness, bring that old fart that called mudane madaxweyne Deni a zanzabari to apologize life t v , maybe your darood brothers will take you back
FMWaOQZX0AIE2zb.jpeg.jpg

Based

VIP
qabiilste who are fine with tuug farmaajo should be all rounded up and arrested. All those protestors hala xero! Deport them back to their jaberti villages

Unlike Farmaajos term, no Nationwide civilian support has been seen.

HSM doesn't care anyway, I can't wait till this generation of Somali elders dies. I hope the younger generation will have a positive impact.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
If hsm ever recognize us I would invite every abgaal to come to sland. Hell I would even give them a whole xafaad just for them in hargeisa. But alas it’s just a dream I very much doubt it would happen. You cbb folks are just trying to slander the man
It’s actually very likely unfortunately, he’s been very vocal about his support for SL self determination for a while but I genuinely hope it’s just a rumour and he won’t recognise SL. No hate to landers, I just like the shape of the current Somalia:banderas:

@Removed will still be your president in DDS, just the way you sit behind him in Jubaland, considering Dhulo are minorities in both lands that Removed rules you in

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

WTF, a guy who is protected by KDF in Kismayu. The focker can't even reach Af-Madow without KDF protection. The survival of the Beesha Pig-farming depends on the Kenyans in JL. :dead:

These Pig-Farming fockers competed for the Speaker position and got 5 votes. :russ: That is damn 5 votes! Even AAW competed for president and got 15 votes. Yet these niggas have the audacity to talk.

All that KDF's puppet JL admin does in the 30 KMs they control is do the pig-farming for KDF (Kenyan Defense Forces). Here is Qalbi-dhagax and company doing their daily routing of bringing the pigs to their KDF overlords.

1112202193128-8dt2wjivup-pig-4.jpg

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
WTF, a guy who is protected by KDF in Kismayu. The focker can't even reach Af-Madow without KDF protection. The survival of the Beesha Pig-farming depends on the Kenyans in JL. :dead:

These Pig-Farming fockers competed for the Speaker position and got 5 votes. :russ: That is damn 5 votes! Even AAW competed for president and got 15 votes. Yet these niggas have the audacity to talk.

All that KDF's puppet JL admin does in the 30 KMs they control is do the pig-farming for KDF (Kenyan Defense Forces). Here is Qalbi-dhagax and company doing their daily routing of bringing the pigs to their KDF overlords.

The entire FGS is a UN puppet government, what's your point?

Here is Qalbi-dhagax and company doing their daily routing of bringing the pigs to their KDF overlords.

I dont care about your beef with the caghdeers laakin you cant insult a war veteran like qalbi dagax like that , a man who fought in the 1977 war and then continued his war with the xabashas as onlf general should be respected . Thats very low

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Beesha Pig-farming is the weakest link. If KDF leaves, that whole admin will not survive, but others will.
yeah sure FGS would exist if ethiopia didn't route the islamist. Madoobe got bad deal with Shabaab and switch sides because of it, he just wanted rule Kismayo.

Trending