Large protests break out against President HSM!!!

Reminds me of Pakistani’s PM Imran Khan, who fought corruption and was loved by the people but was ousted by corrupt opposition with US backing. But for Somalia it was UAE/Kenya backing alongside corrupt opposition. Protests will break out all over Somalia against HSM the tuug.

But I have no more energy for this. I will retire from Somali politics for the next few years.

View attachment 223524

Macsalaama my watch here is done too , you'll see less of me now .
Befor you leave just remember that clown cheese build my afgooye--xamar highway
Paid by ugaas and nabadoon more then your mps and I still told him to fock off .now I'm bout to tell Qatar to fock off too
Happy Fernando Alonso GIF by Morphin

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
We need to send you back here

View attachment 223529
War waxaan qashin sxb wallahi billahi Ilaahi ban ku dhaartay wadankan waxa haleeyey Ogaden, Majeerteen, Abgaal iyo Habargidir. These four clans leaders are not suitable for governorship because they only care about the beeso to hell with good governance.

Wa hunguri wada Baahanayaal.

AUN to all the MX, Dhulo and other Somali clans who died for Somalia its a lost cause let them burn it all! Hopefully these clans have an alternative to destroy this paristic political system. Bravo Halane!

TekNiKo

VIP
Your right. Making fun of genocide is very low. I’ll delete that comment. May Allah forgive me.
Yeah, these OGs been real jubilant so let them get their rocks off, we wouldve done the same had we won :tocry:

I don’t agree with this. Let the man have a chance, it hasn’t even been a day.

Laakin widespread protests against a president in their qabiil stronghold in day 1 of presidency is an L.

I'm hearing that's old vid , I've finished talking with familly back home there is zero widespread protest against HSM .

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I'm hearing that's old vid , I've finished talking with familly back home there is zero widespread protest against HSM .

Thats good to hear Alhamdulillah. I’m willing to give him a chance and I hope he does well for all of our sakes.

We should give him a chance before we start opposing him.

TekNiKo

VIP
Thats good to hear Alhamdulillah. I’m willing to give him a chance and I hope he does well for all of our sakes.

We should give him a chance before we start opposing him.
An old dog wont learn new tricks, youll join me in 6 months.

A man who openly called for members of his tribe who were Generals to do mutiny against their government wiilkayga ba tahay. A tribalist to the core.

Because the midget odawa was being used by your baldy imbecile uncle to attack his own community, gtfoh with your fake qaranimo