Large protests break out against President HSM!!!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Corruption is his calling. Parliament has been circumvented and infiltrated, SNA must take action now. Our nation must be saved.

TekNiKo

VIP
Brother Abby should be very worried TPLF orphans have won and now can be used as a rearbase to attack you. You must intervene we are drowning

World

VIP
Reminds me of Pakistani’s PM Imran Khan, who fought corruption and was loved by the people but was ousted by corrupt opposition with US backing. But for Somalia it was UAE/Kenya backing alongside corrupt opposition. Protests will break out all over Somalia against HSM the tuug.

But I have no more energy for this. I will retire from Somali politics for the next few years.

9594E168-76F1-4F5A-BEEB-C4D8D39C67C8.gif

TekNiKo

VIP
Reminds me of Pakistani’s PM Imran Khan, who fought corruption and was loved by the people but was ousted by corrupt opposition with US backing. But for Somalia it was UAE/Kenya backing alongside corrupt opposition. Protests will break out all over Somalia against HSM the tuug.

But I have no more energy for this. I will retire from Somali politics for the next few years.

View attachment 223524
Good night good soldier, we shall never abandon Nabad iyo Nolol, we must continue the fight, Somalia needs us in her most dire moment but if you insist..

tywin lannister GIF

I really cannot believe MX are claling for ethiopia to invade xamar

these people are sick to the bone man

@TekNiKo you lost bro, take a break warya , are you serious calling hassan tplf and thus wanting abiy to invade? never mind the fact he cannot leave adis due to his almost 2 years civil war

relax, go on holiday,

Removed

Gif-King
VIP

View attachment 223524
I love this. Warya @Vito Rizutto were sending the used floor mats back to you, enjoy.

TekNiKo

VIP
A man who openly called for members of his tribe who were Generals to do mutiny against their government wiilkayga ba tahay. A tribalist to the core.

TekNiKo

VIP
I really cannot believe MX are claling for ethiopia to invade xamar

these people are sick to the bone man

@TekNiKo you lost bro, take a break warya , are you serious calling hassan tplf and thus wanting abiy to invade? never mind the fact he cannot leave adis due to his almost 2 years civil war

relax, go on holiday,
Waryaa wecelka Warday Teeri get out of my thread with your shuban, I will continue the fight against corruption. Abby is our brother and will not take TPLF resurgence lightly.

A man who openly called for members of his tribe who were Generals to do mutiny against their government wiilkayga ba tahay. A tribalist to the core.

Lol this guy is a blatant tribalists so I'm definitely not going to treat him as a president. He is a stooge and inshallah his looting will be a lesson for parliament.

TekNiKo

VIP
Lol this guy is a blatant tribalists so I'm definitely not going to treat him as a president. He is a stooge and inshallah his looting will be a lesson for parliament.
He is preparing to name his old corrupt buddies 30jir, 30 malyuun for Beyle position and all the old cronies like Mahad salaad and I wouldnt be surprised if he names Deni PM. They are part of the same party at one point and Deni served under him as Minister of Business in his first term.

LOL hes not my President the country is officially a UN colony, James Swan is running
things with ATMIS as his personal Bantu army. We are done, Halane has won, they rule us now, Farmaajo was to proud to submit. What a nin rag.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I don’t agree with this. Let the man have a chance, it hasn’t even been a day.

Laakin widespread protests against a president in their qabiil stronghold in day 1 of presidency is an L.

Trending