Language game and questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Guys I have found out both are called Libaax badeed. Some of them couldn't get their names due to their absense in Somali indian ocean. They both call it libaax badeed, understood?
@Sidi Dirir thanks bro and I asked Somebody too:trumpsmirk:

Apollo

VIP
The Somali language should be standardized and regulated like they do with French in France. Every fucker in Somalia uses different terms.

Anyone know these animals?

-Aargoosato
-Geel ka cabaadis
-Caasha badhi
-Malow
-Fiidmeer
-Xoor
-Jirjirroole
-Galow
-Fiin
-Gorayo
-Is xabaal
-Gafane
-Dibigaale

I can't count all of them.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Anyone know these animals?

-Aargoosato
-Geel ka cabaadis
-Caasha badhi
-Malow
-Fiidmeer
-Xoor
-Jirjirroole
-Galow
-Fiin
-Gorayo
-Is xabaal
-Gafane
-Dibigaale

I can't count all of them.

I think I know 4. Goranyo, ostrich, argosato, crubs, xoor, I can't think of the actual name but it's the animal that farts stinks?

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
You are lying this is biciid
03gLYrT.jpg
Yeah it's a kind of biciid. Don't you know that there are different animals in different places just like there is a domestic goat and mountainous goat or leopard and Snow/mountainous leopard. That's why I took the biciid from around Somalia. I'm not lying even. So you wanna say everything with geeso is biciid. Let's try this one
So this moose is biciid, right?:ivers:
downloadfile-2.jpg

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
@Dalmoor search google, biciid and deero, and click images you will see the result.
It's still biciid, but I told you I chose the ones from around Somalia. I searched from Google and it said Somaliland. I didn't deny that it was biciid but I said it's from different place. That's why I said different biciid and yeah it could be dialect difference uno

It's still biciid, but I told you I chose the ones from around Somalia. I searched from Google and it said Somaliland. I didn't deny that it was biciid but I said it's from different place. That's why I said different biciid and yeah it could be dialect difference uno

Somaliland and Somalia dialects are very different, waar wax yaabo badan iskuma fahano.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Somaliland and Somalia dialects are very different, waar wax yaabo badan iskuma fahano.
Not from both but I understand some of your dialects both koonfur and waqooyi but I speak standard somali. I was raised in Kenya. So I'm not in your beef Waqooyi vs Koonfur:pachah1::hemad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts