Language game and questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
So in this thread, we're gonna have some fun. I wanna know Somali language. It's informational questions about Somali language. The simplest will be I will show you pics of animals and you need to tell me their names in Somali. 3.......2........2........! It begins with.
This one is easy but since there are different dialects, I think there will be some new infos about their names
1.Antelope
animals_hero_antelope.jpg

2. Rhino. Kinda easy too, right?
1200px-Diceros_bicornis.jpg

I like this one..:pachah1:. I wanna know who can say it in Somali language

3. Bear
downloadfile.jpg

if you don't know this animal, your somali card is over. Recharge it soon:chrisfreshhah:. Np y'll learn it here
4.Elephant
What-todo-Encounter-Elephant-BW_1200px.jpg

5. Sea lion:patrice:
FatSeaLion.jpg

And the last one from my side is
6. Warthog
Warthog.jpg

So Y'all have any ideas to their names in Somali. I've got some answers, but Will wait for yours and see if they correlate and then give you my answer

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I see some tired brains here as if they're doing GCSE/ or a test:dead1::deadmanny::deadrose:.
No problem just try it. Nafta laigin maqaadaaye ee don't stress that much:mjlol::mjlol:

Apollo

VIP
To be fair, these animals besides the well-known ones (elephant) are rarely mentioned in diaspora speech.

Madax kuti waan maqlay laakiin waxay ahayd wax sida qofka caqi badan, sheekooyin badan baan ka maqlay.

Hooyo cali tima caddow see deg, waxa la yidhi halbaa jabisay, waxa la yidhi higluu saaray, madax kuti stories

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
To be fair, these animals besides the well-known ones are rarely mentioned in diaspora speech.
It's just that some of them aren't found in Somalia, that's what makes it harder. I've got some answers tho, we will try to see the outcome of it:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts