Lamagoodles begging Barawanis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafez

VIP
:lawd:

My people always make me happy. :rejoice:

Airport in Barawa under construction while port construction is proposed. :banderas:
Southwest State Allow dhowr. :rejoice:
Walaalaha Jubbaland Allow dhowr. :rejoice:
Walaalaha Galmudug Allow dhowr. :rejoice:
Punaniland ha jabto. :pacspit:
Punaniland ha dhacdo. :pacspit:
Punaniland ha burburto. :pacspit:
Punaniland ha baa ba'do. :pacspit:
:pacspit::pacspit:
:drakekidding:

Hafez

VIP
@HalyeeyQaran this is a very intelligent direct relative of mine, he's in his 40s and a graduate from London School of Economics. He writes for Hiraan and other than them, this guy literally knows all the solutions to the prosperity of Somalia, not like their pseudo intellectuals and puppet rulers.
http://markacadeey.com/2015/02/soma...s-from-the-legacy-of-land-grabbing-in-africa/

The person who founded Universal TV was Asharaaf (our benaadiri brother) and relative of my mum.

My uncles own a multi-million dollar business and their headquarters is in xamarweeyne/VRoma.

The person who opened the biggest school in Xamar is an uncle of mine and I'm not mentioning his name for security purposes.

My grandads brother graduated in aircraft engineering from a top University in China (when Somalia was a communist state) where he attained a scholarship.

We own their media and everything. We are to these guys what the Jews are to Americans LOLLL except we are around 0.1% of the total population whilst Jews are around 3% in America.
:drakegrin::mjlol:

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Barawe is owned by hawyie :eating:
No it's not, you xoolo. Barawa is governed by Southwest State. The mayor of Barawa is Bravanese. The local government of Barawa is composed of ethnic Bravanese people. The city has two major projects underway simultaneously (airport and port).

Don't worry about Barawa, you lowly boon, worry about Ghetto (Gedo).

This is 50 Cent feeding your people in Gedo, you shameless boon:

Hafez

VIP
No it's not, you xoolo. Barawa is governed by Southwest State. The mayor of Barawa is Bravanese. The local government of Barawa is composed of ethnic Bravanese people. The city has two major projects underway simultaneously (airport and port).

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL IM DONEEE
:damn::chrisfreshhah::drakegrin::kendrickcry:

:coolphone:
11880530_1487712784860125_160644063255744560_n.jpg

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Hi there! Q and A for NOOBS who dont know reer Baraawe or Wantu wa Miini (Mjini in Swahili)
My first post

Are Bravanese ethnically Somalis?
Is Somalia ethnic or a name of a country? if you mean Somalis by representing the blue flag with the star in the middle then yes WE are Somalians since we are located there so our country called Somalia , just very close to Lamu ( ancient Swahili lands now Kenya ), but if you mean are we related to Habar Gidir, Abgaal, Darood, Isaaq, etc etc... then the answer its simply NO NO NO NO, these are clans that are originally migrated to the south due to uncontrolled border and multiculturalism , and WE are not all related, but we are from one country and the name arrived only 300 - 400 years ago.

Should they claim to be Somalians through blood
If they father or mother is Habar bla bla bla then yes but they cannot represent the majority and claim all of us are related to them which is wrong since people married and have children from who ever they want and yes many are mixed but lets keep mixed out of this.

If their town located in Somalia then they should say they are Somalis.
Why is that? Do Swahilis in Mombassa or Lamu or any coaster claim to be Masaaya or Giryama or any Negroid tribe ? NO but they are proud of being from Kenya.
Beside that name appeared only 300 to 400 years ago why should people change it becouse some one drew a new map and chopped east African in peaces. Look at the old map you can see Bava but not Somalia.

Bravanese are Somalians I dont care keep claim you are Arab.
I am personally from Brava ( so I always say I am from Somalia or reer Baraawe to my somalian brothers) I never or will never claim to be something I am not neither I advice that to anyone from my country, we can urge our ancienter are originally from Arab or Persians but if you look at the oldest African map that dated 15th to 18th century you will see the name of the Horn Of Africa (South Somali from Moga'd shah to Mossa Bin Bek AKA ''Mozambique" ) once upon a time called Zang wa Bar ( means Land of the Zing ) Zing means Negro in my Braveness language and "Bar" mean Sea as in BAHR in Arabic or Bravanese/Swahili/Bajuni, so the people were Arab and the language was Arabic Bantu ( Swahili/Bravanese/Bajuni ) and they culture were Omani / Yemeni so not only in Baraawa but the whole Swahili Lands that once was a great Civilization in east Africa until the Portuguese become so greedy and drew that map we have today for his own interest.

What language do Bravanese speaks?
Its called Af Baraawe ( WE actually call it chi mwiini in Swahili means "ki mjiini" )
its 100% ancient Swahili that once was spoken everywhere in the South of Horne of Africa and still spoken to this date in Lamu, Pate, Siyu, Manda, Zanzibar, Mombassa , Bajuni Island, and Baraawe.

Zing? then you guys are Bantus? so you are Negros too?
Being or related to Zings its not a crime its something make someone proud brother and sister.
Yes we are related to them as many years past by and Arabs had power over negroid in east Africa ( slave trade business as our Ancestors main job ) you think sex was hard from and Arab male to eastern African female slave? lol it was 4 women slave per male, , but then I am so proud we created a Civilization/Languege called Swahilis we are proud of being mixed with many blood include Himayat DNA (Somalians).

The funny things are that if you guys accepted reer Xamar or reer Baraawe and all Benadiri and Swahilis that they are Somalians then why the Bantus are not Somalis too? do you hate them because they have a large nose and kinky hair? whata pathetic people you are and I am ashamed of my Somali brothers and sisters to accept some and deny some because of skin color or hair quality lol.
Salaamu aleekum akhyaarta...

Last edited:
Hi there! Q and A for NOOBS who dont know reer Baraawe or Wantu wa Miini (Mjini in Swahili)
My first post

Is Somalia ethnic or a name or country? if you mean Somalis by representing the blue flag with the star in the middle then yes WE are Somalians since we are located there so our country called Somalia , just very close to Lamu ( ancient Swahili lands now Kenya ), but if you mean are we related to Habar Gidir, Abgaal, Darood, Isaaq, etc etc... then the answer its simply NO NO NO NO, these are clans that are originally migrated to the south due to uncontrolled border, and WE are not related to them but we are from one country and the name arrived only 300 - 400 years ago.

If they father or mother is Habar bla bla bla then yes but they cannot represent the majority and claim all of us are related to them which is wrong since people married and have children from who ever they want and yes many are mixed but lets keep mixed out of this.

If there town located in Somalia then they should say they are Somalis.
Why is that? Do Swahilis in Mombassa or Lamu or any coaster claim to be Masaaya or Giryama or any Negroid tribe ? NO but they are proud of being from Kenya.

I am personally from Brava ( so I always say I am from Somalia or reer Baraawe to my somalian brothers) I never or will never claim to be something I am not neither I advice that to anyone from my country, we can urge our ancienter are originally from Arab or Persians but if you look at the oldest African map that dated 15th to 18th century you will see the name of the Horn Of Africa (South Somali from Moga'd shah to Mossa Bin Bek AKA ''Mozambique" ) once upon a time called Zang wa Bar ( means Land of the Zing ) Zing means Negro in my Braveness language and "Bar" mean Sea as in BAHR in Arabic or Bravanese/Swahili/Bajuni, so the people were Arab and the language was Arabic Bantu ( Swahili/Bravanese/Bajuni ) and they culture were Omani / Yemeni so not only in Baraawa but the whole Swahili Lands that once was a great Civilization in east Africa until the Portuguese become so greedy and drew that map we have today for his own interest.

Its called Af Baraawe ( WE actually call it chi mwiini in Swahili means "ki mjiini" )
its 100% ancient Swahili that once was spoken everywhere in the South of Horne of Africa and still spoken to this date in Lamu, Pate, Siyu, Manda, Zanzibar, Mombassa , Bajuni Island, and Baraawe.

Being or related to Zings its not a crime its something make someone proud brother and sister.
Yes we are related to them as many years past by and Arabs had power over negroid in east Africa ( slave trade business as our Ancestors main job ) you think sex was hard from and Arab male to eastern African female slave? lol it was 4 women slave per male, , but then I am so proud we created a Civilization/Languege called Swahilis we are proud of being mixed with many blood include Hamayat DNA (Somalians).

The funny things are that if you guys accepted reer Xamar or reer Baraawe and all Benadiri and Swahilis that they are Somalians then why the Bantus are not Somalis too? do you hate them because they have a large nose and kinky hair? whata pathetic people you are and I am ashamed of my Somali brothers and sisters to accept some and deny some because of skin color or hair quality lol.
Salaamu aleekum akhyaarta.

theres a difference between "somali" and "somalian". "somali" is an ethnic tribe that resides in east africa, if we claim random tribes (i.e bantus) to be somali, then that tribe would just end up mixed and not "pure". "somalian" are people who reside within somalia, regardless of them being ethnically somali or not. a bantu person who is from somalia can be considered somalian, but not somali. its confusing because the country of somalia is essentially named after the tribe.

theres a difference between "somali" and "somalian". "somali" is an ethnic tribe that resides in east africa, if we claim random tribes (i.e bantus) to be somali, then that tribe would just end up mixed and not "pure". "somalian" are people who reside within somalia, regardless of them being ethnically somali or not. a bantu person who is from somalia can be considered somalian, but not somali. its confusing because the country of somalia is essentially named after the tribe.

hmmm east Africa ? does that include all countries in east Africa? like Eritrea, Kenya Tanzanian and even Ethiopia? Then with you logic we should call you Ethiopians who are Somalized? who said people should be all relatives in order to have a country?.

hmmm east Africa ? does that include all countries in east Africa? like Eritrea, Kenya Tanzanian and even Ethiopia? Then with you logic we should call you Ethiopians who are Somalized? who said people should be all relatives in order to have a country?.
i never said ALL of east Africa. just the specific regions in which the somali tribe resides. and i never said people should be all relatives to live in a country. you do know what the somali tribe is right? and that it is just as significant as the many other tribes that live in east africa. the only difference is that the majority of the somali tribe is concentrated in the area we now call somalia. there were of course many minority tribes living there too,including people of mixed decent. and they all belong in somalia too. but the question you asked was, why somalis don't consider bantus as their own. and my answer was, they are two very very different tribes who have nothing in common (including significant history).

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
My first post

Is Somalia ethnic or a name of a country? if you mean Somalis by representing the blue flag with the star in the middle then yes WE are Somalians since we are located there so our country called Somalia , just very close to Lamu ( ancient Swahili lands now Kenya ), but if you mean are we related to Habar Gidir, Abgaal, Darood, Isaaq, etc etc... then the answer its simply NO NO NO NO, these are clans that are originally migrated to the south due to uncontrolled border and multiculturalism , and WE are not all related, but we are from one country and the name arrived only 300 - 400 years ago.

If their town located in Somalia then they should say they are Somalis.
Beside that name appeared only 300 to 400 years ago why should people change it becouse some one drew a new map and chopped east African in peaces. Look at the old map you can see Bava but not Somalia.

Yes we are related to them as many years past by and Arabs had power over negroid in east Africa ( slave trade business as our Ancestors main job ) you think sex was hard from and Arab male to eastern African female slave? lol it was 4 women slave per male, , but then I am so proud we created a Civilization/Languege called Swahilis we are proud of being mixed with many blood include Himayat DNA (Somalians).

Salaamu aleekum akhyaarta...

Go back to where you came form. Simple.

Ok thanks for your answer my sis.
I first take you response as a knowledge base and facts but not as argument to waste my time and I really thanks you for your replies.
But even though I am still confused how one can claim pure while another is non or half after all this time? what evidence we have to back this claim?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending