Lamagoodles begging Barawanis

Status
Not open for further replies.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
This is one Barawani girl's ask.fm page. They won't leave the poor girl alone. :drakewtf: Lamagoodles, please leave our teenage girls alone. :ohlord:

NQNbNeO.png

HODWAh2.png

zZO77gR.png

qGbEE30.png

JakFqrB.png

p0BcnY5.png

OI3XJrF.png

XddQ9K1.png

sDSIbGa.png

BP6vYiV.png

What an insecure people. :ohlord:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Bantus and cad cads are so butt hurt. All the abuse Somalis have been giving y'all for decades is taking a toll on ya.

HalyeeyQaran

Why are Somalis stalking this poor girl's page and pressuring her to claim Somali when she isn't? Leave our teenage girls in peace, you insecure animals.

Somali people have been stalking this poor little girl for years being butthurt about her not claiming Somali. What a shameless people. :ohlord:

Hafez

VIP
LOOOOOOL OMG! they want some of the noble DNA so that their sons can grow a decent beard and have wide shoulders instead of being a thin framed fat-skinny sheegato. Its actually funny that they think they are noble. Fucking monkeys call themselves lamogoodle which can only be the equivalent of 'cavemen' in the English Language.
:mjlol:

HalyeeyQaran

Cad cads are homeless gypsies. Somalis don't want them and Arabia don't want them.
If Somalis don't want them, why are they stalking this poor girl's ask.fm page and pressuring her to claim Somali? When she tells them that she isn't Somali, they go into a state of shock and begin insulting her. Leave our little girls alone nacala waxaa tihiin ku yaale. :ohlord:

Hafez

VIP
If Somalis don't want them, why are they stalking this poor girl's ask.fm page and pressuring her to claim Somali? When she tells them that she isn't Somali, they go into a state of shock and begin insulting her. Leave our little girls alone nacala waxaa tihiin ku yaale. :ohlord:

LOL should we feed their thirsty chicks?

HalyeeyQaran

LOL should we feed their thirsty chicks?
Wallahi, how many lamagoodle women did I have the chance to engage in zina with in London? Obviously, as a man of taqwa, I had to refuse their advances for the sake of Allah.

They hate their men and long for the loving of ajaanib. Back in 2011, this Somali girl and I were sitting in the backseat of my friend's car in Westfield's car park. We just came back from the cinema. My friend gave me the keys to open the car as he headed to the restroom. Her and I arrived at the car and while waiting for him, she tried to unzip my pants. I was shell-shocked by this and impulsively slapped her. We sat in awkward silence until my friend got to the car. This is the state of lamagoodle women in the UK. :meleshame:

Hafez

VIP
Wallahi, how many lamagoodle women did I have the chance to engage in zina with in London? Obviously, as a man of taqwa, I had to refuse their advances for the sake of Allah.

They hate their men and long for the loving of ajaanib. Back in 2011, this Somali girl and I were sitting in the backseat of my friend's car in Westfield's car park. We just came back from the cinema. My friend gave me the keys to open the car as he headed to the restroom. Her and I arrived at the car and while waiting for him, she tried to unzip my pants. I was shell-shocked by this and impulsively slapped her. We sat in awkward silence until my friend got to the car. This is the state of lamagoodle women in the UK. :meleshame:
Bro they don't even deserve to be called Lamogoodle, say halgoodle

Apollo

VIP
Is this HalyeeyQaran Negro a Swahili?

What race is this guy? I thought he was Dhulbahante and now all of a sudden he is a Swahili.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Subxanallah.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Mullatoes half breeds talkin bout we

Axamad-Naaji.jpg

I'm 100% Arab brehs never mind da Bantu DNA I got from massa grandpappie havin his way wit Grandmomma Bahuka

Favela

Who is claiming them saaxiib @HalyeeyQaran? those are some mixed bunch of questions, This person is telling her to stop claiming barawa land, gooo claim arab. Do not claim Tuni Land.

zZO77gR.png

Looool Are tunnis barawanis?. The dude is stating fact Tunnis are real owners of Barawa. We need to Expell all these XabashCarbeed mongrels..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts