Lamagoodles begging Barawanis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
you so fuckin mad right now bro, but remember I didnt want to fam you made me do this.

let me guess you prolly plannin on buildin a wall somewhere in da greater manchester area right about now

Hafez

VIP
image.jpg
DNA test and that text itself proves you to be a lying xoolo :cryinglaughsmiley:I'll tell you what, next time, before we send you back to the jungle we fxck you women as well (The text states that we sent you bro).
:obamaswag:

Hafez

VIP
they were kicked out for immoral and unislamic acts(fucking ur brides), breh stop being in denial. tell me why else u kicked them out
We was ruling originally and they took over can you not read? You didn't touch a single one of our brides you fucking idiot. If you was smart enough you would know that since most escaped and it was abgal who settled (they were the majority) means he was shagging his sisters like a xoolo. Don't be mad bro, we still own your ass, nothing has changed.
obamadatazz:king:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Hide yo daughters cadcad boy da abgaal "comin" since 1600

:chrisfreshhah:

wallahi da karma is too much yall thought yall could have yo way wit da Bantu es but da Abgaal not even botherin wit slavery dey straight up here for da coochie no pretensions no ifs ands or buts

Hafez

VIP
Hide yo daughters cadcad boy da abgaal "comin" since 1600

wallahi da karma is too much yall thought yall could have yo way wit da Bantu es but da Abgaal not even botherin wit slavery dey straight up here for da coochie no pretensions no ifs ands or buts

I know why did they do that to their own women (wallah it's a serious question)?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
ooga booga where da cadcad women

you prolly got goosebumps fuccboi shits a racial memory so intense you just denyin it exists when da evidence right in front of you.

You should go back to Xamar and tell em yall related maybe dey wont wave AKs in yo face now u finally found out you abgaal

At least yall partially safe under my deportation plan i guess dats a positive

Hafez

VIP
ooga booga where da cadcad women

you prolly got goosebumps fuccboi shits a racial memory so intense you just denyin it exists when da evidence right in front of you.

You should go back to Xamar and tell em yall related maybe dey wont wave AKs in yo face now u finally found out you abgaal

At least yall partially safe under my deportation plan i guess dats a positive

We are not related to monkeys though, don't you understand. Now are you becoming an cadcad sheegato claiming them as your family? It's rude to claim your master! Are you going to cry you little fuckboy?
:mjlol::kanyehmm:

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
You thought I was finished? :drakegrin: I could go on posting insecure lamagoodles stalking and harassing teenage Bravanese girls all day long.

Here's one example of lamagoodles attacking this poor girl for being proud of her Bravanese heritage:

xqGqBLI.png

Nk30IgH.png

l6XbIxg.png

Here's another example of lamagoodles dying to know what a Bravanese teenage female thinks of them:

ap4k8GJ.png

LmV0V4U.png

Insecure lamagoodles stalking and attacking an impressionable Bravanese pre-teen:

QidzXiW.png

WEugEbO.png

When the poor girl refused to be classified as a Somali, the lamagoodles resorted to disgraceful insults:

JXG3vxF.png

What an ignoble people. :ohlord:

Hafez

VIP

literally inan gumeed inan gumeed dhalay

Don't you get it? We fucked all nations (literally), last time I checked, Abgaal are not J1. I wouldn't expect you to know about genetics anyway, keep talking you fucking sheegato. Turns out the title of the thread is right, Somalis claiming Barawaanis
:hemad:
Don't cry man it's alright. Your not the only caveman out there
:heh::meleshame:

Hafez

VIP
You thought I was finished? :drakegrin: I could go on posting insecure lamagoodles stalking and harassing teenage Bravanese girls all day long.

Here's one example of lamagoodles attacking this poor girl for being proud of her Bravanese heritage:

xqGqBLI.png

Nk30IgH.png

l6XbIxg.png

Here's another example of lamagoodles dying to know what a Bravanese teenage female thinks of them:

ap4k8GJ.png

LmV0V4U.png

Insecure lamagoodles stalking and attacking an impressionable Bravanese pre-teen:

QidzXiW.png

WEugEbO.png

When the poor girl refused to be classified as a Somali, the lamagoodles resorted to disgraceful insults:

JXG3vxF.png

What an ignoble people. :ohlord:
LOOOOOL Wallah I actually think it's possible that he's crying irl
:mjlol:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
"we"

you a rape baby there is no we nigga, theres no difference between you and a Philippine, Mexican, Brazilian, Cape Verdean mestizo

ill be back in a bit dont you go nowhere

Hafez

VIP
"we"

you a rape baby there is no we nigga, theres no difference between you and a Philippine, Mexican, Brazilian, Cape Verdean mestizo

ill be back in a bit dont you go nowhere
Lmao I actually feel sorry for this fuckboy. He ran out of stuff to say. Somali girls created a website to stop you fuckers from raping them just like you always did

http://www.sistersomalia.org

:draketf::mjlol:

Are you crying ? Is your master bullying you?
:kendrickcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.