Lamagoodles begging Barawanis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafez

VIP
Brawanis are confused, cadcad here just said there was no such people and that its just a town and language.
@miski your the one that can't comprehend that Barawa is a city and the inhabitants belong to different tribes what confusion is there? Looks to me as though your the only confused one.
:kanyecute:

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I'm loving this thread! :lolbron:
Haven't smiled and laughed like this in a long time. Much Appreciated.

Waw they do that? That's bad.

heres ur people in yemen :snoop:
maxresdefault.jpg

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
War wuxuu gunsanaa u would think dese niggas get da memo when y'all was deemed half a person in Somalia. We gonna finish what da USC started when dey pushed you into da sea

Somalia for da Somalis fam Swahili mullatos gypsies go back to Tanzania and Yemen or get da Abgaal special

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Mashallah, Bravanese young woman recognized by the British Prime Minister for her efforts:

Mashallah, Britain's Bravanese community is offering job opportunities to newly-arrived Syrian refugees:

Meanwhile, lamagoodles are universally hated in the UK.

Hafez

VIP
Mashallah, Bravanese young woman recognized by the British Prime Minister for her efforts:

Mashallah, Britain's Bravanese community is offering job opportunities to newly-arrived Syrian refugees:

Meanwhile, lamagoodles are universally hated in the UK.
Maa sha Allah our people are doing well for the community. Maa sha Allah a bravanease distant cousin (he's rawali like you @HalyeeyQaran). Probably first to get in to Oxford University before any Somali.

http://kismaayonews.com/2012/08/17/...knowing-no-english-is-off-to-oxford-menmedia/

Hafez

VIP
Mashallah. :rejoice:
Maa Sha Allah my younger brother studying engineering at a Russell Group university (Ivy League equivalent) and averaging 90% (4.0 GPA equivalent) while also being among the top 3 students on the whole course.

Attachments

• IMG-20151114-WA0000_1.jpg
    IMG-20151114-WA0000_1.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 242

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Maa Sha Allah my younger brother studying engineering at a Russell Group university (Ivy League equivalent) and averaging 90% (4.0 GPA equivalent) while also being top 3 on the whole course.
:lawd:

My people always make me happy. :rejoice:

Airport in Barawa under construction while port construction is proposed. :banderas:
Southwest State Allow dhowr. :rejoice:
Walaalaha Jubbaland Allow dhowr. :rejoice:
Walaalaha Galmudug Allow dhowr. :rejoice:
Punaniland ha jabto. :pacspit:
Punaniland ha dhacdo. :pacspit:
Punaniland ha burburto. :pacspit:
Punaniland ha baa ba'do. :pacspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts