Lamagoodles begging Barawanis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look here u mix breed mongrel. Somalia had many names in ancient time and the middle ages, the Greeks called it Azania, the Arabs called it Bilad al Barbar. The Name "Somalia" was first recorded in the 13th century, after a fight with the Ethiopian emperor at the time.

Now, Yes u are a visitor, your people came to Africa to kill and enslave innocent people, Whilst you took their land. Arabs and Persians have been raiding and exporting innocent Africans, today their mix breed decedents are trying to act like their part of Africa.
Your people were a cancer to Africa and especially East Africa, the sooner you go back to Ayrabia or were ever you came from , the better.

and Learn Some English.
Took whos land you fkn clown it was a peaceful process that our ancestors survived there for centuries due to no thread from either side until the porto came shared with Brits and Italy france Germany, so later warms like you were born and promoted hate until to this date ( what they "EUROPA" fail to make you took over and good lack with that. We didnt come to take but we were already there and the numbers increased very fast due to few natives (since it was an Island you monky) until the Island was inhabitant by the Arabs who were very close lets say from Dover to Calais. It only takes a boat by few men to rich there but ask your self who build this civilization ? you ? where do Arabs history in Africa that we see today end? let me remind you Mogadishu from the north, yes can you show me of any Arabs history in Africa after Mogadishu? lol not even a town let alone evidence. Morons like you only contributed ignorance in our society and managed to promote hate by the name of Qabiil, please leave us alone and kill your self you waste of space.

@adetheprince
Why do I get the feeling that your are one of those "we civilised you lamagoodles" type of person?
:patrice:

You asked me if I thought the Somalis converted to Islam without dacwah and what they believed in before Islam.
First, of course there was dacwah, but I'm more interested in the reason behind why Somalis converted.
I don't think you could force Somalis to convert to Islam, especially considering that it was in Islam's earliest stages that Somalis came in contact with the religion.
I believe it must have been because Somalis already had a belief system which elements of were similar to Islam, thus making a transition smooth.
I also wonder, how come they weren't Christians when there was a rather prominent Christian kingdom in their backyard?
But they accepted Islam swiftly and peacefully even though it came from the Arabian Peninsula and was new.
I find that very intriguing.

As for you, how come you brought this thread back to life as one the first things?
What is your point?

That we Somalis should what?

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
The cadcad/bravinese groups and zanzibar had nothing to do with each other the zanzibar groups still live in there former territories places like kismayo (bajun) merca (cadcad) brave(cadcad) xamar(cadcad) none of those groups are the same as zanzibar.
kismayo was always inhabited by bajun who locally fished the interior of south somalia was inhabited by oromos from shabeele river to tana river.
xamar, merca, brave is where arab/persians traders settled in anywhere from 500 ad to 1500 ad:abuxyga:
Xamar merca had inhabitants before arabs that's proven by the fact xamar was a major port before that where trading took place it had a different name then mogidisho back then:oops:
My spelling is trash:oh6b81q:

The cadcad/bravinese groups and zanzibar had nothing to do with each other the zanzibar groups still live in there former territories places like kismayo (bajun) merca (cadcad) brave(cadcad) xamar(cadcad) none of those groups are the same as zanzibar.
kismayo was always inhabited by bajun who locally fished the interior of south somalia was inhabited by oromos from shabeele river to tana river.
xamar, merca, brave is where arab/persians traders settled in anywhere from 500 ad to 1500 ad:abuxyga:
Xamar merca had inhabitants before arabs that's proven by the fact xamar was a major port before that where trading took place it had a different name then mogidisho back then:oops:
My spelling is trash:oh6b81q:

Ok I am fed up explain this to people whom are not happy with our history and think they can change it.
We still share the same language , the same culture , the same everything you name it, and surprise we have our ancestors still live in Oman Zanzibar, and Lamu and speak Ki Swahili (Bravanese), 80% of Omani speaks Swahili by the way, do your research, I remember in the old days Marca Cadey used be spoken only Swahili that is similar to Bajunis, this is the old language that once was spoken in our lands ( Swahili people ) Arab east African, we are all Afro Arabs whether you are Zanzibar , or Reer Barawe , bajuni, Ashraf etc etc. its not a tribe its an ethnics.

Yes they still have their territories, as the Brits and Germans decide to give up and return it to the inhabitants, ( The Omanis ) but during the war many moved to the south of Somalia, and lived with "the same Arabs who speaks the same language" but we in Somalia from the Portuguese and Italian had different treatment until we become foreigners, I hope the divide never happen, but it was in their interest to drew that ugly map we have today that makes the Swahilis unto a mini cities. Brava will be an Arab Swahili ancient city whether its in Somalia or Kenya.
White people broad a mess in our lands the reason is because they hated the Arabs no any other reason.

pecially considering that it was in Islam's ea
@adetheprince
Why do I get the feeling that your are one of those "we civilised you lamagoodles" type of person?
:patrice:

You asked me if I thought the Somalis converted to Islam without dacwah and what they believed in before Islam.
First, of course there was dacwah, but I'm more interested in the reason behind why Somalis converted.
I don't think you could force Somalis to convert to Islam, especially considering that it was in Islam's earliest stages that Somalis came in contact with the religion.
I believe it must have been because Somalis already had a belief system which elements of were similar to Islam, thus making a transition smooth.
I also wonder, how come they weren't Christians when there was a rather prominent Christian kingdom in their backyard?
But they accepted Islam swiftly and peacefully even though it came from the Arabian Peninsula and was new.
I find that very intriguing.

As for you, how come you brought this thread back to life as one the first things?
What is your point?

That we Somalis should what?

So now I am Lamagoodle claiming to be Reer Baraawe? lol
First I am not sure why Somalians converted so easy but I guess they were the minorities as Arab WAS the majority start from Moga to Zanzi. And to be honest after Muslim in the Middle East war, many natives Arabs moved to Africa due to fear prosecution, why do Ethiopians converted and why do the Sudanese converted? I dont really know why some people converted quicker then the others but it is possible though.
Ask your self why is Somalia are only 10 to 12 million population while your neighbor country are much more then that number? if you claim Somalia its an ancient country. Its because Somalia was a fresh country that inhabitant by tribe warriors from the north of Somalia ( or Ethiopia ).
By the way conversion to Islam it was a gift from Arabs to Somali people you should be proud of that.

First I am not sure why Somalians converted so easy but I guess they were the minorities as Arab WAS the majority start from Moga to Zanzi. And to be honest after Muslim in the Middle East war, many natives Arabs moved to Africa due to fear prosecution, why do Ethiopians converted and why do the Sudanese converted? I dont really know why some people converted quicker then the others but it is possible though.
Ask your self why is Somalia are only 10 to 12 million population while your neighbor country are much more then that number? if you claim Somalia its an ancient country. Its because Somalia was a fresh country that inhabitant by tribe warriors from the north of Somalia ( or Ethiopia ).
By the way conversion to Islam it was a gift from Arabs to Somali people you should be proud of that.

I don't think you could force Somalis to convert to Islam,

Why is that ? and who said we FORCE convert? if we could convert so many in east Africa then what so special about Somalis to believe a true God?

Last edited:
Bro, I don't know what you're talking about.
You're mixing thousands of historical accounts.
If Somalis were a minority how come they occupy tha largest land of any ethnic group in East Africa/HOA
What is it you want to tell me?
That southern Somalia is originally an Arab land??
How can the Arabs force Somalis to convert when a relatively powerful Christian kingdom in their backyard couldn't.

Islam is a gift from Arabs? Kkkk
So now Islam is owned by Arabs?
I believe we took this religion because we always were a monotheistic people in some sense.
Islam is a gift from God to all minkind bestowed on the backward Arab bedouins of Arabia first.
They accepted it by the Sword( most of them) and we Somalis accepted it without a struggle. What does that tell you?
Don't you EVER try to belittle the position of Somalis in Islamic history.

Bro, I don't know what you're talking about.
You're mixing thousands of historical accounts.
If Somalis were a minority how come they occupy tha largest land of any ethnic group in East Africa/HOA
What is it you want to tell me?
That southern Somalia is originally an Arab land??
How can the Arabs force Somalis to convert when a relatively powerful Christian kingdom in their backyard couldn't.

Islam is a gift from Arabs? Kkkk
So now Islam is owned by Arabs?
I believe we took this religion because we always were a monotheistic people in some sense.
Islam is a gift from God to all mankind bestowed on the backward Arab bedouins of Arabia first.
They accepted it by the Sword( most of them) and we Somalis accepted it without a struggle. What does that tell you?
Don't you EVER try to belittle the position of Somalis in Islamic history.
You are just confused with my comment as I am saying Arabs own Islam, of course not, its for all man kind, but it was the Arabs who lived in east Africa that made the Dacwah to many places in east Africa, so that is why many Somalian are now Muslims unlike Ethiopia or Kenya....
My point is you asked me why Somali are all Muslims and I told you its the large numbers of Arabs that lived in east Africa ( not the whole Somalia but part) until all the way down to east Africa like Kenya, Tanzania , and even some part of Mozambique, and this is why you see all coasters are all Muslims.
The reason is because they been there before Islam 200BC.
Yes Somali were minority in South East Somalia. You telling me you had Somalians in Mombasa , Lamu or even Kismaayo at 600AD? No I dont think so and I have done my research, you do yours and you wouldn't be surprised.
Its just Mogadishu I am mainly mention Somalia but most of the part in Somalia was already occupied by the natives Somalians , please re read and understand my post carefully.
I cant believe you are surprised that the Somali language was rear in south Somalia ( from Mogadishu to the south ) ??. Any way I am sorry if you found this offensive, which is not my intention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending