Ladies, why do Somali girls not marry other East Africans like Ethiopian,Eritrean or Sudanese?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Unbothered personally speaking I don't really care what people go for in multicultural societies but I'm confused tho on why you went for a somali guy since you basically described somalis and the other horners as the same and in a negative light.

did the stigma of marrying out and the family's expectations make you stay? :hmm:
I troll these misogynist Faraxis , have nothing against somali men.
But tbh if Xalimos are gonna marry out then they need to go for ajanabis that are doing well, I just want the best for my sistas.

Nigga , they are not place holders , WA love and take care of their EA wives . It seems the Nigerians in Europe suffer internalized racism .
Nigerian women marry other west Africans or white.
you can love a place holder all the same nothing wrong with that never said they didn't love them I'm just saying it as it is no one complains when its pointed out when they take white women as trophy wives :browtf:

if these Europeans ones suffer from internalized racism isn't it the same thing when they go for non west Africans by that logic :wtf:

you can love a place holder all the same nothing wrong with that never said they didn't love them I'm just saying it as it is no one complains when its pointed out when they take white women as trophy wives :browtf:

if these Europeans ones suffer from internalized racism isn't it the same thing when they go for non west Africans by that logic :wtf:
But East Africans are still Africans so it isn’t the same as going for white . Anyway, West Africans going for only white women is a UK thing. And I don’t blame them UK WA women are masculine explains why the men go for the maskin feminine ethio/Eri women .

But East Africans are still Africans so it isn’t the same as going for white . Anyway, West Africans going for only white women is a UK thing. And I don’t blame them UK WA women are masculine explains why the men go for the maskin feminine ethio/Eri women .
bruh that like saying both the Chinese and Indians are both asian. being african don't mean anything because you would still say its internalized racism when they go for north Africans which many do.

why you slandering west african women for especially if they grew up in the same environment in the west there is no difference between ethios and nigerian women :dead1:

West Africa definitely has beautiful women; I especially love Senegalese women

:lawd::banderas:

One very beautiful Senegalese woman showed interest in me recently and my dumbass self literally said "I'm not ready for a relationship right now."

:mindblown::ohlord:

this miskeenimo your talking about boils down to being more white adjacent which proves my point its all about features and if they don't like the features of there own women like your trying to suggest that means all those you know married to these "miskeen femenine" women have internalized self hate regardless and makes these other women that aren't white second choices :manny:

plus west african women are beautiful :ahh::banderas::lawd:

bruh that like saying both the Chinese and Indians are both asian. being african don't mean anything because you would still say its internalized racism when they go for north Africans which many do.

why you slandering west african women for especially if they grew up in the same environment in the west there is no difference between ethios and nigerian women :dead1:
Africans are Africans , it doesn’t matter where in Africa you from . A west African woman with deep voice and British accent is not cute or sexy .

Well duh , Nigeria will become a mud country very soon .

Chill No GIF by Desus & Mero

Africans are Africans , it doesn’t matter where in Africa you from . A west African woman with deep voice and British accent is not cute or sexy .
you say Africans are african and then go on to single out and differentiate west african women in the same sentence i thought all Africans where the same and it doesn't matter at all :wtf:
seems like your no different then the faraxs that got a problem with wa men

you can find women with deep voices and british accents from all the corners of africa and the world what's your point?

Last edited:
you say Africans are african and then go on to single out and differentiate west african women in the same sentence i thought all Africans where the same and it doesn't matter at all :wtf:
seems like your no different then the faraxs that got a problem with wa men

you can find women with deep voices and british accents from all the corners of africa and the world what's your point? :mindblown:
But WA women tend to have Barry White voice compared to other African women and with the Brit accent they just sound angry drag queens .

But WA women tend to have Barry White voice compared to other African women and with the Brit accent they just sound angry drag queens .
quit trolling already you sound jealous all this slander and for what? :fantasia2:

ain't they your fellow african sisters aren't you all the same according to your logic. plus you do realize that west african women come from west african men right?
those ethos that marry out are just making more of the "masculine" women your slandering. :ileycry:

all your points you have been making reminds me of the dynamic between asian women and white guys creating more of the supposed undesirables that you seem to have an issue with

this is literally you that's what your pushing somali women to partake in :drakekidding:
1685288646292.png

:dead::dead::dead:

Last edited:
quit trolling already you sound jealous all this slander and for what? :fantasia2:

ain't they your fellow african sisters aren't you all the same. plus you do realize that west african women come from west african men. those ethos that marry out are just making more of the "masculine" women your slandering. :ileycry:

all your points you have been making reminds me of the dynamic between asian women and white guys creating more of the supposed undesirables that you seem to have an issue with

this is literally you :drakekidding:
View attachment 275917

:dead::dead::dead:
Have a good one
:deadpeter:

Mr. Nur

Aspiring Somali CEO 🇸🇴
first thing is most of them are gaalo and second they don't know you like that stick to your people and culture if you what the best for your family. #somalipride

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending