Ladies of SSpot say 2 good things about Somali men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It hurt my feelings knowing that Somali men ain’t shit. But let’s be the bigger people and say two good things about them.

The positive will outweigh the negative.

Somali men are handsome compared to west African men...

Somali men are humans.

There I said it..

- our men are primarily Tall
- they can be shactorooyin

What do you like about tall guys? Hands,feets,legs,ears, or ability to reaching over the kitchen cabinets?

i don't know I've been brainwashed by my sisters to believe tall men are the shit. I've open my eyes and seen the truth. taller men to me symbolises manhood if they're tall and ciyaalsuuq whatta waste. to all my short guys don't worry not every girl thinks like this. kevin heart cuffed a baddie you need 10/10 other factors

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Somali guys are romantic and considerate :rejoice:
God bless Habash women, If it wasnt the high rate of that virus, I might have visited there for a blowfeast.:ulyin:
Lol, is that a problem? :tocry:

Bro, the cartoon is not even happy, he has very weird mean face, it is annoying walahi, just you know anything you say it will sound offensive to others.:gaasdrink:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
God bless Habash women, If it wasnt the high rate of that virus, I might have visited there for a blowfeast.:ulyin:

Bro, the cartoon is not even happy, he has very weird mean face, it is annoying walahi, just you know anything you say it will sound offensive to others.:gaasdrink:
If we have the virus y’all do too since your men love the habesha coochie :mybusiness:

Status
Not open for further replies.