Ladies of SSpot say 2 good things about Somali men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I don't work on weekends, I'm just going to watch now.
:westbrookswag:
Sorry.
tenor.gif

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
@The Cushitic One Two can play at that game.
Maybe to match a certain beauty standard our society has imposed upon us?

And oh please, don't flatter yourself.:mjlol:

neither of those AA women look even remotely Somali. If they did they would be wearing ninja hijabs to cover their large alien foreheads, buckteeth and recessed chins

:russ:
I was going to defend your honour but idk anymore. I lost my motivation. :siilaanyolaugh:

Honestly, I can't help but laugh. You are extremely funny.:ohhhdamn: Like mad props to you. I think this thread will never be serious anymore haha.
for you my kween i can cook you the aunthentic Italian spaghetti
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IMG_8069.PNG
Its a miracle - masha'Allah bradda

@The Cushitic One Two can play at that game.

I was going to defend your honour but idk anymore. I lost my motivation. :siilaanyolaugh:

Somali guys in this thread right now
IMG_7519.GIF

You better defend me waraaya, horta when have u ever defended me? chow chow

It hurt my feelings knowing that Somali men ain’t shit. But let’s be the bigger people and say two good things about them.

The positive will outweigh the negative.

Somali men are handsome compared to west African men...

Somali men are humans.

There I said it..

Their organs can be harvested.

One of my brother is nice and helpful.

That's it.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
But they’re also creepy
They’re shukaansi is weird
Some wierd shit happened to me today involving a clean shaven fob with gold teeth and the skinniest skinny jean:
A guy was at the atm today and I was waiting he suddenly looks back and he's like see la yahay abaayo
That was damning embarrassing there was a long queue so it looked suspicious. It’s like we looked liked we were a fraudster duo and this was at night and I don’t know the damn fob so I became scared and just ran away:jaynerd:
He looked high as well.
My wierdest experience I went to a somali shop and the cashier says ciid mubarak and I’m like:drakewtf: it’s not ciid yet and he’s like waa kula kaftamaaye
The most embarrassing part of it was that my mother was with me and we all look pretty wadaad:wowsweat:
He was trying to stark a convo but damn he didn’t see my mother it was super embarrassing
Theres a somali meat store that I had many shukaansi experience
The thing is they thought I was older than I looked because of my jilbaab but I was 16 and even younger those days

The guy got super embarrassed when he found I was qurbajoog as my mother went with me once
The thing is I’ve started cooking since I was quite young so living in a somali area I used to got to the shop to get spices coriander and meat
And when i used to order the men are all like ‘hayye! Maantey reerka aa bariis uu karinee’’ and shit and stupid me would respond in somaali which would make them continue convos with me
A-a-a stupid-me-would-respond in Somali kulaha..
Stop beating around the bush u liked the attention...

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Somali men have become the black women of Somalis. The love is one sided fellas, stop gassing these girls. :gaasdrink:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Somali men have small none threatening gus(ses)

No but for real
Why is it that almost all somalis i know, dont have a father in their lives who is a good dad and husband?

When i see a somali family with a present dad im always amazed, since i dont see it often

Hopefully the next generation who are having kids now will improve..

How do you feel about this? Or is this only happening in Europe?

No but for real
Why is it that almost all somalis i know, dont have a father in their lives who is a good dad and husband?

When i see a somali family with a present dad im always amazed, since i dont see it often

Hopefully the next generation who are having kids now will improve..

How do you feel about this? Or is this only happening in Europe?
Definetly
Wallahi 9 out of 10 times I see an absent father or a semi absent father (the type that marries a young women back home qnd refuses to divorce this one). Sometimes they’re emotionally absent, I hear some mothers complain about how they’re away 24 hours then when they come home they don’t even communicate with their kids.
Inshallah
I think it’s only a Europe thing however

Definetly
Wallahi 9 out of 10 times I see an absent father or a semi absent father (the type that marries a young women back home qnd refuses to divorce this one). Sometimes they’re emotionally absent, I hear some mothers complain about how they’re away 24 hours then when they come home they don’t even communicate with their kids.
Inshallah
I think it’s only a Europe thing however

About the mothers is true lol, always complainjng over the phone about their husband or ex husband

Good thing to hear its probably only in Europe, maybe because qat wasnt banned for a long time and untill a couple years ago you could see somalis eating qat in the busses or at the streets lol

And somalis from europe are not as good integrated as the ones in north america i think

Most somali fathers in europe dont even can get a job, let stand speaking the language
So the mom gets money from the government to take care of the kids and the dad is absent and cant get a job..sad wallahi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts