Ladies of SSpot say 2 good things about Somali men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
It hurt my feelings knowing that Somali men ain’t shit. But let’s be the bigger people and say two good things about them.

The positive will outweigh the negative.

Somali men are handsome compared to west African men...

Somali men are humans.

There I said it..

They have a good taste for food
They are very good in making it seem like they do a lot of stuff, but they are not

You dhoocils are lucky to have us wallahi. A husband chewing qaat is better than a hubby shooting up heroin. This happened to my aunt Fawzia when she dumped her childhood sweetheart Guleed for her neighbor Tommy. Guleed was a bum, but he never sold her dahab to buy some crack like Tom

You dhoocils are lucky to have us wallahi. A husband chewing qaat is better than a hubby shooting up heroin. This happened to my aunt Fawzia when she dumped her childhood sweetheart Guleed for her neighbor Tommy. Guleed was a bum, but he never sold her dahab to buy some crack like Tom

Whats the difference? Rather having no man than one who does drugs

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It hurt my feelings knowing that Somali men ain’t shit. But let’s be the bigger people and say two good things about them.

The positive will outweigh the negative.

Somali men are handsome compared to west African men...

Somali men are humans.

There I said it..

Somali men have Handsome face features. :(

Muji

VIP
They exist. The fact that they are not extinct and continue to breed shows they are doing something right in term of survival.

I will have to get back to you on the second one.

Somali women wouldn’t be Somali if not for their abtiris, which is about paternal lineage. Thank god for Somali men.

Somali men exist. Thus, Somali women exist. It’s necessary for Somali men to exist in order for Somali women to exist. Somali men think, therefore Somali women are.

Muji

VIP
Somali women wouldn’t be Somali if not for their abtiris, which is about paternal lineage. Thank god for Somali men.

Somali men exist. Thus, Somali women exist. It’s necessary for Somali men to exist in order for Somali women to exist.
:comeon:

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Jaad is not drugs abaayo. It's a botanical blessing. Respect our national plant.
"Our national plant?":mugshotman: War dadkan madaxa laga gumaystay eega.
..Qaad is a culture appropriation waryaa!:mahubowtf: It belongs to Ethiopia. Somalis in the past never used to eat qaad. Way ka xanaaqi jireen.

Only Somalis of today are stupid enough to import & use drugs from their "enemies". We shouldn't be proud of it, rather we should ban that shit in all somali lands.

"Our national plant?":mugshotman: War dadkan madaxa laga gumaystay eega.
..Qaad is a culture appropriation waryaa!:mahubowtf: It belongs to Ethiopia. Somalis in the past never used to eat qaad. Way ka xanaaqi jireen.

Only Somalis of today are stupid enough to export & use drugs from their "enemies". We shouldn't be proud of it, rather we should ban that shit in all somali lands.
Jooji beenta yareey intaan karbaash madaxa kaa saarin. We grow some of our own too. If the Canadians can have the maple leaf in their flag, why can't we have the divine leaf on ours? We will ban anti-jaad feminists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending