Ladies of SSpot say 2 good things about Somali men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
We grow some of our own too.
Ala beenta. Where exactly? As far as I know, they don't grow it in hargeysa nor burco.

Our only "national plant" is banana whether you like it or not.
Just you wait, you qaad junkies along with your mijino qaad ah will get exiled from somali lands. Waa Illaahay balankii!:fittytousand:

Ala beenta. Where exactly? As far as I know, they don't grow it in hargeysa nor burco.

Our only "national plant" is banana whether you like it or not.
Just you wait, you qaad junkies along with your mijino qaad ah will get exiled from somali lands. Waa Illaahay balankii!:fittytousand:
They tried banning alcohol in America too in the 1920s. Didn't get them very far. The jaad fiends will make jihad on you like Al Capone. Junkies always win the war on drugs. We know where you live huuno. Is ilaali

It hurt my feelings knowing that Somali men ain’t shit. But let’s be the bigger people and say two good things about them.

The positive will outweigh the negative.

Somali men are handsome compared to west African men...

Somali men are humans.

There I said it..
:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
I was gonna say they exist. I guess thats a nice enough thing to say lol

They tried banning alcohol in America too in the 1920s. Didn't get them very far. The jaad fiends will make jihad on you like Al Capone. Junkies always win the war on drugs. We know where you live huuno. Is ilaali

Its called prohibition - like how your dumming it down, so a simpleton can understand

:siilaanyolaugh:

most of them are skinny with nobly knees and elbows :mjlol: I can't be with a human daddy long legs

When they get old they have big
Calools

I can't hack the bow legged guys
Back home they all walk funny

IMG_7386.JPG

Somali girls are way more attractive
And we have less than 1% of
Guys who are hot

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Beerka Caaro Ku Gooysay, Qaadna waala gubi, Sheekaduu waa gabagabo, Qaad Dhaqan uma lihin, Timaha Dheer, iyo akhlaaqdeenu dhaqan uu leenahay.

Aw @Bidaar Wanagsan Awoowgaa laa gub "National Plant" War meel ay geyigeeni Somaliyeed ayka baxdo ii tuus.Cifriid Kula Tag.

Midakale Caloosha idinka soo dhac Somali Men waa suldaamiin. New laws inaantii Nimanka caysaa dhiigeeda ayaan ku fooldhaqanaya

Status
Not open for further replies.