Ladies of SSpot say 2 good things about Somali men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the respect they have for women
Oook i know about the good for nothing jaad husbands or the coffee shop husbands
But wallahi stranger fobs are like very chivalrous
You go to a restaurant “abaayo maxaa cunee”
Your lost you get a lift
They hold doors
Help you with your shopping
Maybe this only happens to me :kanyeshrug:
Yes I’m not going lie abdis help random women in a overly way that make women seem like they’re very weak
Western children speak of women as objects
But for them haweenka waa hooyo,abaayo,eedo,habaryar not peng girls, or or whatever these foul pop song promote

Last edited:

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
I like the respect they have for women
Oook i know about the good for nothing jaad husbands or the coffee shop husbands
But wallahi stranger fobs are like very chivalrous
You go to a restaurant “abaayo maxaa cunee”
Your lost you get a lift
They hold doors
Help hou with your shopping
Maybe this only happens to me :kanyeshrug:
Yes I’m not going lie abdis help random women in a overly way that make women seem like they’re very weak
Western children speak of women as objects
But for them haweenka waa hooyo,abaayo,eedo,habaryar not peng girls, or or whatever these foul pop song promote

fobs ftw then :salute::banderas:

lalayariis

Bad cop
Well, I find the ones with chubby cheeks adorable. It makes you guys look youthful and innocent. The ones with defined cheekbones and jaws look more mature. Honestly, I think you all would look pretty decent if you hit up the gym, put on some weight, and got a haircut that fits your face shape. A lot of you guys have oval shapes so you can pull off a lot of styles. I love it when guys put oil in their hair and moisturize their curls, embrace them. Curly hair is beautiful.

Last edited:
fobs ftw then :salute::banderas:
But they’re also creepy
They’re shukaansi is weird
Some wierd shit happened to me today involving a clean shaven fob with gold teeth and the skinniest skinny jean:
A guy was at the atm today and I was waiting he suddenly looks back and he's like see la yahay abaayo
That was damning embarrassing there was a long queue so it looked suspicious. It’s like we looked liked we were a fraudster duo and this was at night and I don’t know the damn fob so I became scared and just ran away:jaynerd:
He looked high as well.
My wierdest experience I went to a somali shop and the cashier says ciid mubarak and I’m like:drakewtf: it’s not ciid yet and he’s like waa kula kaftamaaye
The most embarrassing part of it was that my mother was with me and we all look pretty wadaad:wowsweat:
He was trying to stark a convo but damn he didn’t see my mother it was super embarrassing
Theres a somali meat store that I had many shukaansi experience
The thing is they thought I was older than I looked because of my jilbaab but I was 16 and even younger those days

The guy got super embarrassed when he found I was qurbajoog as my mother went with me once
The thing is I’ve started cooking since I was quite young so living in a somali area I used to got to the shop to get spices coriander and meat
And when i used to order the men are all like ‘hayye! Maantey reerka aa bariis uu karinee’’ and shit and stupid me would respond in somaali which would make them continue convos with me

Last edited:

Abkaal

Well, I find the ones with chubby cheeks adorable. It makes you guys look youthful and innocent. The ones with defined cheekbones and jaws look more mature. Honestly, I think you all would look pretty decent if you hit up the gym, put on some weight, and got a haircut that fits your face shape. A lot of you guys have oval shapes so you can pull off a lot of styles. I love it when guys put oil in their hair and moisturize their curls, embrace them. Curly hair is beautiful.

Masha Allah you must be new to this site, you are the first girl complimenting us.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Abkaal

But they’re also creepy
They’re shukaansi is weird
Some wierd shit happened to me today involving a clean shaven fob with gold teeth and the skinniest skinny jean:
A guy was at the atm today and I was waiting he suddenly looks back and he's like see la yahay abaayo
That was damning embarrassing there was a long queue so it looked suspicious. It’s like we looked liked we were a fraudster duo and this was at night and I don’t know the damn fob so I became scared and just ran away:jaynerd:
He looked high as well.
My wierdest experience I went to a somali shop and the cashier says ciid mubarak and I’m like:drakewtf: it’s not ciid yet and he’s like waa kula kaftamaaye
The most embarrassing part of it was that my mother was with me and we all look pretty wadaad:wowsweat:
He was trying to stark a convo but damn he didn’t see my mother it was super embarrassing
Theres a somali meat store that I had many shukaansi experience
The thing is they thought I was older than I looked because of my jilbaab but I was 16 and even younger those days

The guy got super embarrassed when he found I was qurbajoog as my mother went with me once
The thing is I’ve started cooking since I was quite young so living in a somali area I used to got to the shop to get spices coriander and meat
And when i used to order the men are all like ‘hayye! Maantey reerka aa bariis uu karinee’’ and shit and stupid me would respond in somaali which would make them continue convos with me

the fobest fobs are crazy, but there are fobs that are better than and even act better than the ones born there.

lalayariis

Bad cop
Masha Allah you must be new to this site, you are the first girl complimenting us.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lmao, I love our people so of course I will compliment them when deserved. This thread is about our male population's beauty and they deserve a chance to be talked about and not overshadowed by the hundreds of threads worth of women's beauty. I may throw shit at you guys sometimes, but at the end of the day we are all Somali and should look out for each other.

Lmao, I love our people so of course I will compliment them when deserved. This thread is about our male population's beauty and they deserve a chance to be talked about and not overshadowed by the hundreds of threads worth of women's beauty. I may throw shit at you guys sometimes, but at the end of the day we are all Somali and should look out for each other.
Omg you are so pure hearted :it0tdo8:
I feel bad now for all my criticism
Somali men don’t get as much mention
I love soomali men
I love everything about their looks
They’re funny as well
And nice and chivalrous

Abkaal

gurl faanka hanaga badin :friendhug:

lalayariis

Bad cop
Omg you are so pure hearted :it0tdo8:
I feel bad now for all my criticism
Somali men don’t get as much mention
I love soomali men
I love everything about their looks
They’re funny as well
And nice and chivalrous
Indeed, Somali men, especially today's youth who are trying their best to succeed in life are a gem. I think if we diaspora work hard and help our fellow brother's and sister's out who have fallen into the wrong crowds, we honestly have a chance for a better future. We are smart, we are witty, and best of yet we can adapt. Inshallah I believe in us, we can do it because since when has a Somali ever given up? We keep talking days after an argument is over lol. All we need is unity and ambition and we are set. We need to start working on those two fundamental pieces before we can ever hope to change our motherland. Now, lets continue with the praising our fellow brothers, shall we?;)

We're fortunate we come from a culture where women have rights (somewhat) and are seen as human beings. It's obviously not perfect. All societies are patriarchal but I think Somali women take for granted that Somali men are chill and not overly macho.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
:gladbron:
My new favourite poster.
:salute:

@Reiko @Knowles @The Cushitic One This is how you treat a gentleman.:lawd:

Abkaal

Indeed, Somali men, especially today's youth who are trying their best to succeed in life are a gem. I think if we diaspora work hard and help our fellow brother's and sister's out who have fallen into the wrong crowds, we honestly have a chance for a better future. We are smart, we are witty, and best of yet we can adapt. Inshallah I believe in us, we can do it because since when has a Somali ever given up? We keep talking days after an argument is over lol. All we need is unity and ambition and we are set. We need to start working on those two fundamental pieces before we can ever hope to change our motherland. Now, lets continue with the praising our fellow brothers, shall we?;)

@The Cushitic One @Reiko why don't you just say it like that :rejoice:

:gladbron:
My new favourite poster.
:salute:

@Reiko @Knowles @The Cushitic One This is how you treat a gentleman.:lawd:

What gentleman y'all are entitled
Babies who can't even cook
:dabcasar:

@The Cushitic One @Reiko why don't you just say it like that :rejoice:

IMG_7930.GIF

I said what I said

Status