Ladies of SSPOT how many children are you all willing to have?

Ladies of SSPOT how many children are you all willing to have?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Damn y’all mfs talking about 18 kids. Hell naw. Hopefully my future wife will be happy with us only having like 3 kids. I don’t want an army.

I really hope that the one day during a hospital visit we don’t end up finding out we are having quintuplets.

I wouldn’t even want to raise 5 babies at the same time.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Have you booked your ticket to Afghanistan yet, to suck some hairy afghani balls yet?
I'm actually going to dubai so yes I might meet these hairy afghani since I did before when I went. I'll send a picture for you my mutt friend and tell them one of our immigrant refugee communities in somalia wants a picture of you guys
giphy.gif

Don't get too excited when I send the pictures keep it halal brother and if you can't control yourself tell me now:hillarybiz:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Damn y’all mfs talking about 18 kids. Hell naw. Hopefully my future wife will be happy with us only having like 3 kids. I don’t want an army.

I really hope that the one day during a hospital visit we don’t end up finding out we are having quintuplets.

I wouldn’t even want to raise 5 babies at the same time.
No one cares about those who will marry non somalis. I hope you keep it low the numbers we don't need confused half somalis

I'm actually going to dubai so yes I might meet these hairy afghani since I did before when I went. I'll send a picture for you my mutt friend and tell them one of our immigrant refugee communities in somalia wants a picture of you guys View attachment 49208

Don't get too excited when I send the pictures keep it halal brother and if you can't control yourself tell me now:hillarybiz:
Are you going to one of them trips that insecure futo dhuxuls go to find a "life partner"...? I feel sorry for you abaayo. Its ok. Insecurity does this shit to ppl. Just look in the mirror and say "I am dhuxu and proud." Confididence goes a looong way. Now stop starting on me .

Are you going to one of them trips that insecure futo dhuxuls go to find a "life partner"...? I feel sorry for you abaayo. Its ok. Insecurity does this shit to ppl. Just look in the mirror and say "I am dhuxu and proud." Confididence goes a looong way. Now stop starting on me .
Shut up you yellos rat. Go sort out the Hawiyes who are making you laangaab post war.

Shut up you yellos rat. Go sort out the Hawiyes who are making you laangaab post war.
:mjlol::mjlol:
The hawiye making us "laangaab" days are loong gone walaal.
I first wen to xamar in '12. Not gonna lie, 70 percent if xamar weyne and shingaani was Abgaal and shit, even the governors. But after the war yemen, xamar weyne and shingaani is 80 percent reer xamar. Ppl are reclaiming their shit everydy; our governors of the Benadiri districts are once again reer xamar. Stop living in the past. Soon Benadiris are going to reclaim their shit in Merka as well. Does that enrage you, ?

I first wen to xamar in '12. Not gonna lie, 70 percent if xamar weyne and shingaani was Abgaal and shit, even the governors. But after the war yemen, xamar weyne and shingaani is 80 percent reer xamar. Ppl are reclaiming their shit everydy; our governors of the Benadiri districts are once again reer xamar. Stop living in the past. Soon Benadiris are going to reclaim their shit in Merka as well. Does that enrage you, ?
Have you seen Shingaani? The Bantuzation and Hawiyezation of your people is happening :icon lol:
Before you guys were known only to marry within your community but not anymore after the war. You guys been marrying Madows and Hawiyes :icon lol:
Those days are over? There's a new generation of their kids now :icon lol:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
It's must hurt you to see I can choose a spouse when you have to marry your cousin :damn: walaal its okay I'll try find a guy who'll want you in dubai. I understand you cant be satisfied with a beard forever. Keep your hopes up I'll find him even if I need to stay a day after my flight :friendhug:

Your young beautiful girls are marrying Hawiye more specifically Abgaals. Your divorcees and older women are marrying Bantus.

The CadCad men are left with no one to marry but their own relatives.... sometimes even their own sisters :damn:

Have you seen Shingaani? The Bantuzation and Hawiyezation of your people is happening :icon lol:
Before you guys were known only to marry within your community but not anymore after the war. You guys been marrying Madows and Hawiyes :icon lol:
Those days are over? There's a new generation of their kids now :icon lol:
Your a fking liar. There is no bantusation

Your young beautiful girls are marrying Hawiye more specifically Abgaals. Your divorcees and older women are marrying Bantus.

The CadCad men are left with no ne to marry but their own relatives.... sometimes even their own sisters :damn:
Your women have been sucking our cocks since the ninth century. Exlplains our somali dna.
Do you want to change facts?

The CadCad men are left with no one to marry but their own relatives.... sometimes even their own sisters :damn:
Your women are marrying ginger salafis for apples. Thats FACT. But the shit you stated in wishful thinking

Your women have been sucking our cocks since the ninth century. Exlplains our somali dna.
Do you want to change facts?

Inaalilah my post got you so triggered you quoted me twice with such vile profanities :ohlord:

Listen I understand your frustration, it’s not fair that your beautiful women are being wedded to Abgaal Imaams and Bantus. This is why I propose to have a good amount of your people relocated to beledweyne.

We already have the Ashraafs CadCads living here and they are treated like high class citizens. Ask @Safiya she travels back to B-Town every couple of years.

We will give you farmland and jobs and the only thing we ask in return is unlimited access to your women. You guys can marry the Ashraafs CadCad which will solve your incest issues.

What do you say ? :siilaanyosmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending