Ladies let’s prove a point to factz

Status
Not open for further replies.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
@Factz, i support your thinking but the way ur putting it is degrading wallahi
@Knowles you too abaaye.

If my wife chooses to work, kids or no kids after her maternity leave who are you to stop her.

@Factz what would u do if ur wife says shes gonna go back to work after her kid is a year old? Divorce her? Think before u spew

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Factz, i support your thinking but the way ur putting it is degrading wallahi
@Knowles you too abaaye.

If my wife chooses to work, kids or no kids after her maternity leave who are you to stop her.

@Factz what would u do if ur wife says shes gonna go back to work after her kid is a year old? Divorce her? Think before u spew

How am I degrading sxb? If our kids get older and are old enough to take care of themselves then she can have a part-time job, I wouldn't mind at all. You're simply misunderstanding me.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
My grandfather used to hunt animals with a sword. Would I expect my husband to do the same?

It’s funny how men are allowed to progress in the digital age but a woman must never leave the home where the caveman put her.
You are advanced feminist.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Any woman who isn’t willing to hang up that sociology degree for your STEM one is a waste don’t marry her useless ass. Some women don’t even know how to perform their gender roles.
The only time I’ll be cool with my wife working is if she has a STEM degree. I wanna live large cuhz.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
How am I degrading sxb? If our kids get older and are old enough to take care of themselves then she can have a part-time job, I wouldn't mind at all. You're simply misunderstanding me.
Youre speaking as if shes maro xunoo ad leedahay
She can have a part time job.

Im all for Traditional Homes but thats if both agree to it.

Are u reer back home to marry a geeljirito

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
@Mercury

So a mans role is to work for the family, cook, clean and other household duties.

WTF is a female supposed to do????

Look You help each other out even if you work for the family when you come home theres other work to do like taking care of the children putting them to bed etc all of this is a shared responsibility

World

VIP
Look You help each other out even if you work for the family when you come home theres other work to do like taking care of the children putting them to bed etc all of this is a shared responsibility
If this is a shared responsibility, then she should also work and contribute financially to the household, yet you think that's a man's role. Cuck.

Mercury

VIP
If this is a shared responsibility, then she should also work and contribute financially to the household, yet you think that's a man's role. Cuck.
It says in the deen the man should provide doesnt say anything about the wife cooking and cleaning

World

VIP
It says in the deen the man should provide doesnt say anything about the wife cooking and cleaning
So WTF is a woman's role huh?

-She doesn't have to work or contribute financially to the household.
-She doesn't have to cook
-She doesn't have to clean
-Husband must help out with household duties

What is wrong with you dude? Were you born like this?

this is what a marriage does to a man .
what a nightmare .
check your t levels .

Mercury

VIP
So WTF is a woman's role huh?

-She doesn't have to work or contribute financially to the household.
-She doesn't have to cook
-She doesn't have to clean
-Husband must help out with household duties

What is wrong with you dude? Were you born like this?
Youre exaggerating all I Said is that she doesnt have to Cook and clean all the time cause it doesnt say anything about that in Islam however it says a man should provide

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
factz the disgusting Somali male stereotype thinks there’s a women out there who will stay at home and cook and clean for him.

If you would give up your career for fictionz, show yourself, so we can all laugh!

i made a thread concerning this matter and from what i gathered most women were not happy pursuing a career after giving birth or while raising children.

raising children is a full time job in itself so how can a wife do that while having a career, unless the work comes before the children.

if the man is in a position to take care of the families needs financially speaking, then whats wrong with being a housewife raising your babies and getting paid for it at the same time.

this aint for everybody but it aint a problem either if a couple want it so.

:manny:

Muji

VIP
i made a thread concerning this matter and from what i gathered most women were not happy pursuing a career after giving birth or while raising children.

raising children is a full time job in itself so how can a wife do that while having a career, unless the work comes before the children.

if the man is in a position to take care of the families needs financially speaking, then whats wrong with being a housewife raising your babies and getting paid for it at the same time.

this aint for everybody but it aint a problem either if a couple want it so.

:manny:

Most women are willing to give up their career to be a housewife?

Where are these women..?

Sure. But what if her husband commands her to cook or clean, sould she disobey him?

She has the right to. Yes she can disobey him. Cooking and cleaning isn't part of the marriage contract my friend. Don't mix up culture and Religion. If she does it, it's purely charitable.

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
Having a housewife sounds boring asf imagine having your wife cook and clean for you 50% of the day than having no energy nor in the mood to do anything or going out

I'd rather have her work whoever is home first cooks the rest of the cleaning we do together it's Not complicated

so let me get this right a woman will lose all her energy fixing her house, but magically will come home will lots of energy from the office work??

did i get that right mercury??? :russ:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

World

VIP
My grandfather used to hunt animals with a sword. Would I expect my husband to do the same?

It’s funny how men are allowed to progress in the digital age but a woman must never leave the home where the caveman put her.
Well to be fair, your grandfather hunting animals with a sword was his livelihood. Nothing really changed with men, instead of hunting they could be now working in a corporate office. A woman's role likewise hasn't changed, she's supposed to look after her own children no? Maybe if you don't like the idea of looking after your offspring, then you shouldn't get pregnant?

Status
Not open for further replies.