Ladies let’s prove a point to factz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
Ah interesting. Python is one of the programming languages that is closest to the English language when it comes to readability. You should be able to handle it soon.

Btw do you disbelieve in qabiil because you reject patriarchy ? :pachah1:

Lol I’m not actually a femanazi, I think modern femanism is a movement for white women to enjoy the same privileges as white men, rather than equality for ALL men and ALL women.

Part of why I take such a harsh stance on Somali men is because a lot of the guys here are very backwards and I have to go too far ahead for us to establish a midpoint.

I don’t fully understand how tribalism and patriarchy are related but I don’t support tribalism because it has killed so many of our people.

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Well sadly im a qabilist and alhamduiallah a property to hawiye men only :trumpsmirk:

So for you, only lineage is important? Would you still refuse a Somali guy who has all the qualities you needed like tall, muscular, educated, successful and handsome and still refuse him just because he happens not to be from your qabil?
:bell:

So for you, only lineage is important? Would you still refuse a Somali guy who has all the qualities you needed like tall, muscular, educated, successful and handsome and still refuse him just because he happens not to be from your qabil?
:bell:

Yeah it kinda is :mjkkk:

Full blown qabilist :stevej:

Also the isaaq men in the UK are trashy anyways :trash:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Are you really a medical school student from University of Toronto ?

Be real sxb.

Yes I am sxb. Me trolling doesn't mean anything. I will one day make a thread to show my receipts. I will show my papers and my books. Hopefully, I will tag you along.

You're a liar or just trolling to the extreme. :comeon:

If you ever saw me in real life, your panties would be soaking wet. :kanyeshrug:

kkk im not trolling:browtf:

Also i'm a virgin saxiib :camby: only s get wet my the look of an attractive man :comeon: thats some cadaan girl shit right there :childplease:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
kkk im not trolling:browtf:

Also i'm a virgin saxiib :camby: only s get wet my the look of an attractive man :comeon: thats some cadaan girl shit right there :childplease:

I still don't believe you. You can't be this qabil ridden to reject a good Somali man over his qabil.

Bro than just marry a non somali than.wallahi it bothers me how there are a shit load of dudes on here who wouldn’t want to marry a women that was 27+ especially if they were the same age as her. I would be cool as hell marrying a career women.

@zeinap83 @Blade1 @Knowles if y’all reach 27+ and Somali dudes curve y’all cause of your age and your job, f*ck them niggas. Get a non somali.

All these dudes slandering career women but when they wife gets sick they want her to see a female doctor. The irony right.

It’s gonan be all fun and games until you go to the hospital and the male doctor s for your wife to strip down and u decide to bust a vein.
Most somali guys ik dont think like this :ayaanswag: or maybe they do and they just dont say it out loud idk.
Might just be an sspot thing. Hopefully it is.

You're the naag you left you're balls at the door like many other Somali guys you only focus on the aspect of housework most of the childrearing and taking care of the kid is done by Somali women

I'm just speaking the truth I just find it funny how 8 hours of work is compared to the things mothers do
Mercury and @dissapointed are Females everyone before you argue with these Transformers remember they are not Men they are females I repeat they are Females!:farmajoyaab:

I still don't believe you. You can't be this qabil ridden to reject a good Somali man over his qabil.

well currently I am. Don't worry i'll let you know when non hawiye man charms me. :hemad:

The chances of that is 0.001 :hemad:I'm hard to charm if he aint hawiye. If he is hawiye he can charm me very easily :lawd:

That's every guy ideal wife staying at home is being a woman u have to cook that's your job not my job!!

so ceeb
cooking is a skill everyone should know, no woman will sit around at home waiting to cook and clean for you
you want that kind of treatment marry your mum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts