Ladies let’s prove a point to factz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
factz the disgusting Somali male stereotype thinks there’s a women out there who will stay at home and cook and clean for him.

If you would give up your career for fictionz, show yourself, so we can all laugh!

factz the disgusting Somali male stereotype thinks there’s a women out there who will stay at home and cook and clean for him.

If you would give up your career for fictionz, show yourself, so we can all laugh!
you'd be surprised by the answers trust me not everyone is a femen:ulyin:azi like you

That's every guy ideal wife staying at home is being a woman u have to cook that's your job not my job!!

There are a lot of women that have no problem being homekeepers. The problem most girls had was the lack or denial of opportunity. I'll never understand why women like you try to bully women into not being housewives.

Muji

VIP
There are a lot of women that have no problem being homekeepers. The problem most girls had was the lack or denial of opportunity. I'll never understand why women like you try to bully women into not being housewives.

Where are these women I’m bullying

I can’t see any?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Knowles You're twisting my words as usual. I wouldn't mind my wife working honestly but soon as we have kids, she has to be a housewife in order to take care of our kids. What's wrong with that? It's what most logical and sensible women do. You as a feminist is way too toxic and if you disagree with me, that's fine but remember there are many happy Somali men out there who work hard and have good wives that chose to be housewives when they start having kids.

Last edited:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

That's every guy ideal wife staying at home is being a woman u have to cook that's your job not my job!!
Adan I ain’t trying to marry no broke ass female.

I’ll be paying thousands of dollars of mehr. Shit imma be expecting her to buy me some Jordan’s, video games,clothes,watches,vacation trips and etc.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
A good option for when the womans maternity leave ends is for the grandparents to help her raise the kid when she goes back to work if possible. I've seen quite a few families do this successfully.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Having a housewife sounds boring asf imagine having your wife cook and clean for you 50% of the day than having no energy nor in the mood to do anything or going out

I'd rather have her work whoever is home first cooks the rest of the cleaning we do together it's Not complicated

Lol im pretty sure he said he doesnt mind his wife working full time or even part time untill she has kids and THEN he would want her to commit and stay at home which is what a lot of xalimos do tbh

Having a housewife sounds boring asf imagine having your wife cook and clean for you 50% of the day than having no energy nor in the mood to do anything or going out

I'd rather have her work whoever is home first cooks the rest of the cleaning we do together it's Not complicated
Look at this guy has zero respect for the daqan so three hours of house work makes her have no energy while a full work day plus some home work won't :nahgirl: naag ba tahay

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Look at this guy has zero respect for the daqan so three hours of house work makes her have no energy while a full work day plus some home work won't :nahgirl: naag ba tahay
You're the naag you left you're balls at the door like many other Somali guys you only focus on the aspect of housework most of the childrearing and taking care of the kid is done by Somali women

I'm just speaking the truth I just find it funny how 8 hours of work is compared to the things mothers do

You're the naag you left you're balls at the door like many other Somali guys you only focus on the aspect of housework most of the childrearing and taking care of the kid is done by Somali women

I'm just speaking the truth I just find it funny how 8 hours of work is compared to the things mothers do
Heya sxb so are you gonna take time off work when you get pregnant?

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
If you want good deed in the bed help the wife around the house. Women get turn on when their men help them with the house chores.

If you want good deed in the bed help the wife around the house. Women get turn on when their men help them with the house chores.
I'll help her from time to time but this nigga wants to wear the apron and dirac and start making laxoox everyday :gucciwhat: absolutely disgusting

Muji

VIP
Lol im pretty sure he said he doesnt mind his wife working full time or even part time untill she has kids and THEN he would want her to commit and stay at home which is what a lot of xalimos do tbh

I don’t know any of these xalimos sis

Maybe the last generation who weren’t educated.

So you would give up your medicine career to look after Factz kids

A lot of women have careers where if they stay away for 2 years, they will be left behind. Why doesn’t gormless @Factz stay at home and look after the brats especially since he isn’t even employed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending