Ladies let’s prove a point to factz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
Most women are willing to give up their career to be a housewife?

Where are these women..?

well women come in 3 categories.

1 career woman
2 housewife
3 either

so just from that i would honestly say 70% of women are not career oriented.

you are the 1% in the 30 so stop braking the brothers balls and whipping these good sisters.

:browtf:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Youre exaggerating all I Said is that she doesnt have to Cook and clean all the time cause it doesnt say anything about that in Islam however it says a man should provide

Yes, it does say a mother should do the house work and obey their husband. You're honestly sounding like a Xalimo right now. Men should provide and work all night while the women should do all the chores at home.

You're basically saying a man should do everything while women should relax. Bro, seriously just stop it if you're trolling.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
so let me get this right a woman will lose all her energy fixing her house, but magically will come home will lots of energy from the office work??

did i get that right mercury??? :russ:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

8 hour shift is not much compared to looking out for kids, cooking,cleaning,Washing Etc

so let me get this right a woman will lose all her energy fixing her house, but magically will come home will lots of energy from the office work??

did i get that right mercury??? :russ:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sxb, forgive him. When he was young his sisters used to bully him and make him wear dresses that's why he became naag like

Last edited:
Most women are willing to give up their career to be a housewife?

Where are these women..?

OK I will be honest without joking a man should help his wife with chores on days that he is not working it's a sunnah of the prophet scw he use to help out his wife with house work. But when ever he is working 10-12 hour shifts it's your responsibility to do the chores that's how it is!

Mercury

VIP
Yes, it does say a mother should do the house work and obey their husband. You're honestly sounding like a Xalimo right now. Men should provide and work all night while the women should do all the chores at home.

You're basically saying a man should do everything while women should relax. Bro, seriously just stop it if you're trolling.
Heres My point if you work many hours whats stopping you from helping your wife with taking care of the kids or give her a helping hand with anything

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Heres My point if you work many hours whats stopping you from helping your wife with taking care of the kids or give her a helping hand with anything

Doing all the chores is nothing compared to my job. Most Somali men I know have good paying jobs but they take a lot of time and hard work so they eventually come very tired once they finish. Keeping the house clean, providing feed and keeping the kids under control is not that difficult.

I don't know why u pissing me off nacala!! I come from 10-12 hour a shift tired from construction management work and u want me to come home and cook BIG f*ck U TO U ABTI!!SAAQID YAHOW

Nomad2054

since this diin came to reform man rather than dictate to him, there is no where in the diin a woman is instructed to cook or clean for her husband.

but on the other hand if she does there is a promise of heaven, also the home is the womens domain feminist or not, i mean when was the last time you saw a man with wife decorate his house.

:dabcasar:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
since this diin came to reform man rather than dictate to him, there is no where in the diin a woman is instructed to cook or clean for her husband.

but on the other hand if she does there is a promise of heaven, also the home is the womens domain feminist or not, i mean when was the last time you saw a man with wife decorate his house.

:dabcasar:

Sxb if the woman of Islam becomes a mother and does all the chores and obeys both Allah and her husband. She will go to the highest of heaven without a judge compared to men who will be crying in circles about their bad deeds and etc. Women have so much luck in Islam and you have toxic feminazi trolls like Knowles ruining it.

Mercury

VIP
i get your point but i have question for you what is worse mental exhaustion vs physical exhaustion??
Depends I guess someone working s warehouse picking up boxes could be tired But gets energy from moving around

While a accountant sitting behind a computer all day Can feel drained and had hard time focus on the task

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Are you one of these xalimos Ubax?

I’m looking for someone who is willingly happy to admit that she’s going to give up her career for a man. If you are not this women and are just here for anecdotes then see yourself out.
Wait. Couple of things:

1. Yes, technically a woman is giving up her career to be a housewife. But is that really the right mindset for that. If she genuinely wants to be a housewife, then giving up isn't really a part of her mindset. Me wanting to be a data scientist doesn't mean I'm giving up my dreams to become a NBA player. That's a dumb mindset.

2. Do you truly believe there are no women out there that want to be housewives? That's a pretty delusional perspective don't you think?

3. She never gave any anecdotes at all. She gave you stats.

I get that you have a narrative that women must all have careers, but you're one person. Your views shouldn't be subjected to others. You don't own those women.

Nomad2054

Sxb if the woman of Islam becomes a mother and does all the chores and obeys both Allah and her husband. She will go to the highest of heaven without a judge compared to men who will be crying in circles about their bad deeds and etc. Women have so much luck in Islam and you have toxic feminazi trolls like Knowles ruining it.

many career women took her path only to cry about it at the age of 50 after reaching all their career goals, women were made to nurture as men were created to provide.

if people think switching roles is their way to happiness let them and tomorrow when they turn to tears again let them.

:siilaanyolaugh:

Nomad2054

Depends I guess someone working s warehouse picking up boxes could be tired But gets energy from moving around

While a accountant sitting behind a computer all day Can feel drained and had hard time focus on the task

that is precisely why i asked the question and believe me you mental exhaustion is much worse then physical, coming home from the office you have no energy to even talk let alone cook and clean.

so how can a woman do both things even with the help of her husbands unless she works part time or something.

Nomad2054

True women are less happy now than they when they were house wive's https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th.../womens-rights-happiness-wellbeing-gender-gap

having women in the force had nothing to do with their freedom, it was actually a scheme to stimulate the American economy after the great Depression.

we live in a time where motherhood is frowned upon at the expense of society, and who gains corporate fat cats and womanisers :ftw9nwa:

another problem that exists today is that career women have a hard time finding husbands, forcing them turn to promiscuity in order to find commitment!! which almost never happens!!!

so you have a good work force paying taxes, children raised by institutions, a lot of lonely women and alot happy men with no commitments.... and women still think this benefits them how???

:lolbron:

Last edited:
Shaqada guriga waa 24/7 its not an easy job expecially when you add crazy somali children who dirty the household in seconds after you clean it :noneck: i dont wanna be a housewife but i'll switch to part time while the kids are young!

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
@Factz if I was your wife I would agree to take care of your nuisance kids but once I pack them off to school, I’ll spend your hard earned cash on my toy boy. Your story would be a cautionary tale on how to not get cucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts