Ladies let’s prove a point to factz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Factz if I was your wife I would agree to take care of your nuisance kids but once I pack them off to school, I’ll spend your hard earned cash on my toy boy. Your story would be a cautionary tale on how to not get cucked.

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't marry a feminazi like yourself. I would rather marry an Anjabi tbh.

My future wife will obviously be younger than me and at the same time will not hold any toxic feminazi mentality.
:manny:

@Knowles whats your qabiil ? I have seen you take shots at Somaliland and Isaaqs so I have you penciled in as either Hawiye or Darood.

Relay the required information at your earliest convinience.

Knowles made a thread about factz and his opinion. She lowkey likes him i support this union @Knowles @Factz
6d228eceb94d168888908a0c753f9fd2.gif

Muji

VIP
You are an intriguing character I’ll give you that.

I have seen you lurking around the technology section, how’s javascript coming along ?

Let’s just say I know enough of it to build what I wanted to build with it. But I wouldn’t be able to make anything complicated lol.

So you know how to code?

Let’s just say I know enough of it to build what I wanted to build with it. But I wouldn’t be able to make anything complicated lol.

So you know how to code?

I’ll tell you this, you are looking at the wrong places. You should be advancing your skills in either Node.js,Django or Ruby on Rails for web frameworks.

No one does HTML/css/JavaScript anymore with the emergence of Wordpress,Wix etc.

Depends on how serious you are about getting into the web development industry :manny:

Muji

VIP
I’ll tell you this, you are looking at the wrong places. You should be advancing your skills in either Node.js,Django or Ruby on Rails for web frameworks.

No one does HTML/css/JavaScript anymore with the emergence of Wordpress,Wix etc.

Depends on how serious you are about getting into the web development industry :manny:

Yeah wasn’t trying to be a dev. Just knowing how programming works helps. I can now read JavaScript and python (slightly), I made the transition to wordpress which suits me better and won’t need to program but it helps me in my field to know what devs can and can’t do.

That'll be me and you actually. I will treat you fives times a day in sariir during the end of Fajr, Duhur, Asr, Maghrib and Isha.
i thought you had a low libido :)

kkkk you cant handle women like cush and me i suggest you stay with your habar awal women folk :)

Yeah wasn’t trying to be a dev. Just knowing how programming works helps. I can now read JavaScript and python (slightly), I made the transition to wordpress which suits me better and won’t need to program but it helps me in my field to know what devs can and can’t do.

Ah interesting. Python is one of the programming languages that is closest to the English language when it comes to readability. You should be able to handle it soon.

Btw do you disbelieve in qabiil because you reject patriarchy ? :pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts