Ladies, if you were to marry nonSomali

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
Gabdaha ajnabiga haa gursadaan laakin ilmohood soomaali ineskuwacaan sax ma ahan.

waad sida sheegatay nasabaka aabaha ayaa lagu abtirsada laakin tayada kale dad badan si ficaan diinta kama fahamsana hadana waa laga fican yahay in dadka lagu xuujeyo arimo ey ayaga ku dhaaqmin walaal.

Diinta barashadayda iyo ku dhaqaankeeda waqti ayey uu bahantahay walaal, dacwaadana si wanaagsan ayaa loo faafiya hada ku xuujaysid dadka cidna taalo ka qadan doonto male walaal

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
@Baashaal quran 33:5
Call them by [the names of] their fathers; it is more just in the sight of Allah . But if you do not know their fathers - then they are [still] your brothers in religion and those entrusted to you. And there is no blame upon you for that in which you have erred but [only for] what your hearts intended. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.

It’s in every culture, you take the last name of the man for a reason, it’s called order and stops confusion. If these naago think that Somalis who don’t like other qabils will be open to allowing mutts claim there tribe there out of there mind.

Baashaal

Adoonke Alle
waad sida sheegatay nasabaka aabaha ayaa lagu abtirsada laakin tayada kale dad badan si ficaan diinta kama fahamsana hadana waa laga fican yahay in dadka lagu xuujeyo arimo ey ayaga ku dhaaqmin walaal.

Diinta barashadayda iyo ku dhaqaankeeda waqti ayey uu bahantahay walaal, dacwaadana si wanaagsan ayaa loo faafiya hada ku xuujaysid dadka cidna taalo ka qadan doonto male walaal
Waa sax,dadku barki arin lagu xujeyo sifican muuqathandonaan iyo fahmidonaan.

Baashaal

Adoonke Alle
@Baashaal quran 33:5
Call them by [the names of] their fathers; it is more just in the sight of Allah . But if you do not know their fathers - then they are [still] your brothers in religion and those entrusted to you. And there is no blame upon you for that in which you have erred but [only for] what your hearts intended. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.

It’s in every culture, you take the last name of the man for a reason, it’s called order and stops confusion. If these naago think that Somalis who don’t like other qabils will be open to allowing mutts claim there tribe there out of there mind.
The world is going out of order brother.
In the near future someone might decide to just claim somali and be left alone without him/her having any connections to us.

My dear saredo,I don't love my ethnic group because of status or anything.
Countries rise and fall and neither being white nor black gives you a sort of "pass".
If the only way your able to love ur people is through status or how powerful a passport is then your no different from the selfhaters.

well said walal :)

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
The world is going out of order brother.
In the near future someone might decide to just claim somali and be left alone without him/her having any connections to us.

Laakin walaalkis we need to be fair to the sisters as many of wilaasha here use that fact in a divisive manner to dismiss any views/points that gabadha want to put across. Learning somali dhaqan, luqaad, and having a somali lineage are not matters which are mutually exclusive to each other.

Passing down lineage to ones children is one of the privileges that Allah granted to ragga but this shouldn't be used to dismiss and belittle dumarka . In fact if anything it only leads to animosity between both genders taasna waa laga fican yahay walaal. No body likes to be disrespected and belittled especially for dumarka when it is they who bear the burden of carrying and giving birth to ilmaha.

It's therefore important to understand the reasoning behind this privilege and the responsibilities that comes with it as opposed to boasting off and showing contempt towards dumarka.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Not attracted to ajnabi, i prefer a farax. Still waiting for the day i meet an alpha looking farax. Ku u eeg Will Smith :lawd: Sadly they either look like dj subeer or dayax dalnuurshe :meleshame:welp :francis:

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Nigga pls f*ck qabils after a certain point that shit fake asf
qabil in the west makes no sense to me. for the older generation thats their niche and i get it but people like us born here, with 2 cultures, languages, what role and place does qabil get? what use does it have other than bragging rights and status?

qabil in the west makes no sense to me. for the older generation thats their niche and i get it but people like us born here, with 2 cultures, languages, what role and place does qabil get? what use does it have other than bragging rights and status?

Even status through qabil is a bit :susp: when almost everyone is dirt poor.