Ladies, if you were to marry nonSomali

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
By all means, they're all welcomed to marry a foreigner.....just dont go around identifying your Half-Caste offsprings, with Madow, Arab, Cadaan, names as "Somali"
Mr self hate right here. Why the hate and need to control our culture?

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
tenor.gif

Imagine folkz back homes reaction to them bringing 5 half dhagax kids :mjlol:
The way you say half dhagacas makes it look they're somali :mjlol:when they're far from it.
Half Somali is better

That's not the reality. First reer Djibouti are open minded. There are lots of mixed couples who live peacefully there with their half Somali kids. And they are well treated. My own cousins are half Spanish and go to borama with their Spanish dad every summer. He bought a house with his wife (my aunt). On the contrary Somalis love to see ajnabis embracing the Somali culture. Sspot is not the reality.

Baashaal

Adoonke Alle
That's not the reality. First reer Djibouti are open minded. There are lots of mixed couples who live peacefully there with their half Somali kids. And they are well treated. My own cousins are half Spanish and go to borama with their Spanish dad every summer. He bought a house with his wife. On the contrary Somalis love to see ajnabis embracing the Somali culture. Sspot is not the reality.
As long as they don't go around claiming us I don't care.

Baashaal

Adoonke Alle
They will claim if they want to. Got fight them. Also please take several seats. Being somali is not a golden pass or something. You can't even use your somali passport to do shit in life.
My dear saredo,I don't love my ethnic group because of status or anything.
Countries rise and fall and neither being white nor black gives you a sort of "pass".
If the only way your able to love ur people is through status or how powerful a passport is then your no different from the selfhaters.

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
@Baashaal walaasha ka qalay waku side adiga. @saredochani10 waa gabar wanaagsan ee si fican uu la hadal

@saredochani10 i understand the frustration laakin waxaan ka codsan laha inaad iska cafisid walaalka. Bari yahan dambe qar ka mid wiilasha murugo bay uu tahay marki maqlaan gabar soomaliyeed nin ajanib guursatay. Qalbi jab ayaa ku dhaca walaal :francis:

Baashaal

Adoonke Alle
@Baashaal walaasha ka qalay waku side adiga. @saredochani10 waa gabar wanaagsan ee si fican uu la hadal

@saredochani10 i understand the frustration laakin waxaan ka codsan laha inaad iska cafisid walaalka. Bari yahan dambe qar ka mid wiilasha murugo bay uu tahay marki maqlaan gabar soomaliyeed nin ajanib guursatay. Qalbi jab ayaa ku dhaca walaal :francis:
Don't worry I'm cool with @saredochani10 ,she's one of the nicest here(although our views are different)

Baashaal

Adoonke Alle

Gabdaha ajnabiga haa gursadaan laakin ilmohood soomaali ineskuwacaan sax ma ahan.

Trending

Latest posts