Ladies, if you were to marry nonSomali

Ladies, if you were going to marry a nonSomali man, how would you raise your future children? Would you expose them equally to Somali culture as well as the culture of their father, or would you choose one over the other?

If I found myself in that situation I’d like my kids to still be as Somali as possible. They’d learn the language, grow up around Somalis, and visit back home in the summer.

Baashaal

Adoonke Alle
Ladies, if you were going to marry a nonSomali man, how would you raise your future children? Would you expose them equally to Somali culture as well as the culture of their father, or would you choose one over the other?

If I found myself in that situation I’d like my kids to still be as Somali as possible. They’d learn the language, grow up around Somalis, and visit back home in the summer.
They are not Somali so why bother raising them that way,you're gonna end up giving them an identity crisis cause they won't be accepted in the Somali community and they don't know enough about their culture to fit in with their father's side of the family.

Baashaal

Adoonke Alle
Take your non Somali kids as far as possible away from us, cause your kids are foreigners. Only a male has the privilege to marry out and still call his children Somali. Here i said it.
:manny:
Don't be afraid of stating the truth brother cause these arawelos who think that giving birth to a mulato is the same as giving birth to a somali with qabiil need a wake up call.

Somali males and Somali identity are like this
20191006_195613.jpg

I would move to my husbnds country and get away from somalis. They will bully my kids i dont think i would want to expose that to my Kids. I wouldnt even teach them somali out of protection. Its easier for somali men to marry out because they wont be rejected by the community. Not to say i would ever marry out i want my kids to be exposed to ad much of islam as possible from both sides. I wouldn't even marry other muslims for cultural and language differences.

Sadly thats is true somali women who marry out get harrassed and called names including their kids.

That's wrong it's their life choice. Still their kids are not Somalis, because they don't have a tribe. Anyways I support certain western Xalimos to marry out and wash the behind of foreigners (aka the naag nool gang). Only the good ones should remain.

One will always dominate. Let's put ourselves in their shoes. If I were half Turkish or half Japanese, would I waste my time learning and claiming a culture where people are rude AF asking me to not associate with them.

Even those who have a somal dad and a qabil end up choosing their mothers side and stay away from Somalis as much as possible.

So if I marry an ajnabi I will teach them the basics for general culture. And that's it.

Kids are loyal to their moms, so if I married a non Somali my kids would still know their culture, language etc.

But sometimes it depends on the mom. I know of some kids who have ajanabi dads and they know more about that culture than their Somali culture, but that’s probably a decision that the parents came to together. In other words, hooyo is weak af.

I would move to my husbnds country and get away from somalis. They will bully my kids i dont think i would want to expose that to my Kids. I wouldnt even teach them somali out of protection. Its easier for somali men to marry out because they wont be rejected by the community. Not to say i would ever marry out i want my kids to be exposed to ad much of islam as possible from both sides. I wouldn't even marry other muslims for cultural and language differences.
You’re right sis, I could never raise my kids around such rude people. I would probably fully assimilate them into their father’s culture, but I would still consider my kids Somali, since they were born from me.

But my future children will still be going on holidays to Somalia. I don’t give af what anyone here says:camby:

One will always dominate. Let's put ourselves in their shoes. If I were half Turkish or half Japanese, would I waste my time learning and claiming a culture where people are rude AF asking me to not associate with them.

Even those who have a somal dad and a qabil end up choosing their mothers side and stay away from Somalis as much as possible.

So if I marry an ajnabi I will teach them the basics for general culture. And that's it.
Girl if my kids are half Turkish, I’d move to Istanbul with my boo and never look back :ftw9nwa:

Baashaal

Adoonke Alle
Kids are loyal to their moms, so if I married a non Somali my kids would still know their culture, language etc.

But sometimes it depends on the mom. I know of some kids who have ajanabi dads and they know more about that culture than their Somali culture, but that’s probably a decision that the parents came to together. In other words, hooyo is weak af.
Wdym hooyo is weak?
Its the right of the child to learn their culture(father's culture)and there is a reason why we are told to follow our father's lineage in Islam and not our mother's.

Baashaal

Adoonke Alle
You’re right sis, I could never raise my kids around such rude people. I would probably fully assimilate them into their father’s culture, but I would still consider my kids Somali, since they were born from me.

But my future children will still be going on holidays to Somalia. I don’t give af what anyone here says:camby:
They are not Somali and will never be considered somali and the only reason why ur somali is because u have the lineage of ur father's qabiil.

They will be non somalis and if you care so muvh about your kids being somalis....why have kids with foreigner? The reason why I dont want kids with a foreigner is i want my kids to be somali. Logic

They will be non somalis and if you care so muvh about your kids being somalis....why have kids with foreigner? The reason why I dont want kids with a foreigner is i want my kids to be somali. Logic
i dont really care for that somali hoohaaa bullshit. I will entirely exercise my sexuality to the fullest. Faradheer waa uu gambinaa. bitter butas waaye nooh a lot.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
By all means, they're all welcomed to marry a foreigner.....just dont go around identifying your Half-Caste offsprings, with Madow, Arab, Cadaan, names as "Somali"

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
One of my good friends that I have known since he was a kid is half Somali half AA and I swear I think of him as a brother. I don’t think it matters once u get to know the person. :)

Trending