Ladies, if you were to marry nonSomali

Wdym hooyo is weak?
Its the right of the child to learn their culture(father's culture)and there is a reason why we are told to follow our father's lineage in Islam and not our mother's.
Hooyo is weak as in she allows the fathers culture to dominate over hers. Example a hooyo speaks to her kids in Arabic, not Somali, and their dad is Arab.

I’m talking about culture, not lineage.

didn’t talk about rights- of course kids have the right to learn about both sides but usually the moms side takes precedence.

They will be non somalis and if you care so muvh about your kids being somalis....why have kids with foreigner? The reason why I dont want kids with a foreigner is i want my kids to be somali. Logic
I am not sexually attracted to Somali men. They remind me of my brothers.

How would that be self-hatred when the kids are not Somali?
I don’t feel like going back and forth with you.

They come from a Somali woman so not teaching them their mothers culture deliberately is self hatred. If you can’t see that then I don’t know what else to say.

Baashaal

Adoonke Alle
I don’t feel like going back and forth with you.

They come from a Somali woman so not teaching them their mothers culture deliberately is self hatred. If you can’t see that then I don’t know what else to say.
Well teaching them some of ur culture is okay but making them claim Somali is a no no

Well teaching them some of ur culture is okay but making them claim Somali is a no no
Some kulaha I’ll teach them everything. I didn’t say whether they’d claim Somali or not but I wouldn’t want them to not know my culture. Being with an ajanabi has risks and is emotionally taxing bc you always gotta consider two cultures... I don’t have time for that.

Baashaal

Adoonke Alle
Some kulaha I’ll teach them everything. I didn’t say whether they’d claim Somali or not but I wouldn’t want them to not know my culture. Being with an ajanabi has risks and is emotionally taxing bc you always gotta consider two cultures... I don’t have time for that.
Do what ever u want as long as they don't start claiming us.

Baashaal

Adoonke Alle
From now I identify as the somali shilling.I mean if the mulatos can easily claim somali why can't I identify as the shilling?:pachah1::mjlol:

All half somali kids via their dad are accepted by Somalis because we believe the father carries the lineage but none of them speak Somali since they are around their mother more.
One of my cousins married a white man who had a white kid from his previous marriage and he fully white but raised by my cousin, my cousin had her own kids with that guy and the kids are also half but more Somali when it comes to daqaan than most full Somali kids.

Baashaal

Adoonke Alle
All half somali kids via their dad are accepted by Somalis because we believe the father carries the lineage but none of them speak Somali since they are around their mother more.
One of my cousins married a white man who had a white kid from his previous marriage and he fully white but raised by my cousin, my cousin had her own kids with that guy and the kids are also half but more Somali when it comes to daqaan than most full Somali kids.
What exactly are u trying to say?

What exactly are u trying to say?
Half somali kids via the mum are usually wayyy more somali than half somali kids via the dad. half somali kids via the dad are somali in their surname but those niggas deffo dont know shit about somalinimo

Baashaal

Adoonke Alle
Half somali kids via the mum are usually wayyy more somali than half somali kids via the dad. half somali kids via the dad are somali in their surname but those niggas deffo dont know shit about somalinimo
Most of the girls here can't even have a proper 1 hour conversation in Somali so the hooyo matalo crew of somali girls don't have an excuse anymore:holeup::hova::hova::hova::hova:

Baashaal

Adoonke Alle
There are full Somalis who don't even know a word of Somali despite their moms talking to them in somali in their day to day lives so I don't really know where ur going with this.

Trending

Latest posts