Ladies, if you were to marry nonSomali

I know a woman that is raising her half Somali kids back home.

Growing up, my mum was neighbours with half Yemeni kids, dad was fresh from Yemen and she had half Eritreans in her class.

Somalis back home are not as racist as sspot. Also, people from our parents generation despite disliking interracial marriages are not vile as the racists here. I've never heard anyone refer to half Somali kids with Somali hooyos as garaacs ect. You people lack athaab and akhlaaq.

A good majority(95%) of posters here are trolls.

Know a guy who was half Swedish,half Somali but his dad was the scandi. He married a west african ting because he knew the problem his kids would have if he married a Somali,having no lineage.

Feel bad for him in a way, being judged for sonething out of his control, he had to end it with his childhood crush.
Seems a bit over dramatic. Lineage means f*ck all to the average western Somali :pachah1:

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
They are delusional.

The locals back home are not as racist as these idiots.

My cousin took her half Arab kids back home last summer holiday and nobody gave her trouble.

People on here are delusional, Somalis back home love foreigners . Reminds me of that Somali MP Muna Kay , her daughter is half cadaan and she’s in Somalia most of the time .

People on here are delusional, Somalis back home love foreigners . Reminds me of that Somali MP Muna Kay , her daughter is half cadaan and she’s in Somalia most of the time .
an official doesn't represent the whole people. lmao. "but this person married that person blah blah blah" head ass

sbx jk but u get the point