Ladies: Do you wear a hijab?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Nope, I don't.
:dabcasar: Personal choice never have worn it, expect for when I'm back home.

I respect my fellow Muslims, who wear it though.
Stop pretending to be Muslim then. The bottom rungs of hell are reserved for women who don't wear a hijab. Read the sahih and hadith. It's hypocritical for women like you who have freedom to criticize women who left this religion due to the lack of freedom.

Stop pretending to be Muslim then. The bottom rungs of hell are reserved for women who don't wear a hijab. Read the sahih and hadith. It's hypocritical for women like you who have freedom to criticize women who left this religion due to the lack of freedom.
Biggest hypocrisy is gaalo teaching muslims about their religion please stop pretending to be a shikhad when you have left the religion

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Biggest hypocrisy is gaalo teaching muslims about their religion please stop pretending to be a shikhad when you have left the religion
I know the religion because my parents followed it to the T. That's exactly why I left it. If Cushitic's parents had enforced the religion properly she wouldn't be Muslim either. As a man you have no right to criticize women in the religion. The religion was created by men for men. You sexist bigot

I know the religion because my parents followed it to the T. That's exactly why I left it. If Cushitic's parents had enforced the religion properly she wouldn't be Muslim either. As a man you have no right to criticize women in the religion. The religion was created by men for men. You sexist bigot
Your religion is SEXIST but you won't talk about that

VixR

Veritas
I made the mistake of wearing it, I'm talking full balls-to-wall hijab with abayas mode not the halfway house way most Muslim girls wear it, and then taking it off and going to my old self so in the case of my family the pressure is way up there. I've loosely worn it in family photos or when scary relatives have come over, but they know I don't wear it out. My sister wears it part time and is reluctant to go through the trouble of what I've gone through so she pretends and she keeps up a facade, even though she's a believer.

Why are you trying to educate or tell someone about their religion which you have left? It's her choice whether she wants to be a hijabi or not, so please take a seat.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
All of my Somali friends who were raised the proper way the way the quran says have come to me and stressed their concerns about it because I have been brave enough to come out publicly and state I'm not religious. These friends confide in me.

And don't you dare tell me that we were raised inherently wrong. More than half of the women on this site are apostates or bordering apostasy. The ones who aren't did not start wearing the hijab until about 18. In Islam that is a huge denbi since it is required at the age of pubescence to start wearing the hijab.

https://islamqa.info/en/20475

It is easy for you disgusting men to meet at us women who are grasping for freedom. Freedom has always been at your fingertips. It's the same reason why I got banned by @Kaleel For talking about prophet Muhammad. It's the same reason why others were crying that on separate occasions @ItsHanna @EternalLightX and me should have been banned due to our western values. It's the same reason why our fellow women who have had freedom criticize us.
You all know freedom. Experience it taken away from you and you will understand. Until then I will stand on the side of the West who has waged the war on terror, until then I will be considered an 'extremist Christian who hates Islam, until then I will be vocal about my opposition against Islam. And if it's true that it isn't about Idlam and eather it's about the culture, prove us wrong and change the culture. but I know you guys can't because your holy book says otherwise

All of my Somali friends who were raised the proper way the way the quran says have come to me and stressed their concerns about it because I have been brave enough to come out publicly and state I'm not religious. These friends confide in me.

And don't you dare tell me that we were raised inherently wrong. More than half of the women on this site are apostates or bordering apostasy. The ones who aren't did not start wearing the hijab until about 18. In Islam that is a huge denbi since it is required at the age of pubescence to start wearing the hijab.

It is easy for you disgusting men to meet at us women who are grasping for freedom. Freedom has always been at your fingertips. It's the same reason why I got banned by @Kaleel For talking about prophet Muhammad. It's the same reason why others were crying that on separate occasions @ItsHanna @EternalLightX and me should have been banned due to our western values. It's the same reason why our fellow women who have had freedom criticize us.
You all know freedom. Experience it taken away from you and you will understand. Until then I will stand on the side of the West who has waged the war on terror, until then I will be considered an 'extremist Christian who hates Islam, until then I will be vocal about my opposition against Islam. And if it's true that it isn't about Idlam and eather it's about the culture, prove us wrong and change the culture. but I know you guys can't because your holy book says otherwise
1 Timothy 2:12, in which the saint says: "I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man, she must be silent." Yeah don't talk please

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Why are you trying to educate or tell someone about their religion which you have left? It's her choice whether she wants to be a hijabi or not, so please take a seat.
Please. Your privilege is showing. Women are literally killed for taking off the hijab so sit the f*ck down until you're forced to wear it.

Coming from a girl who converted to Christianity for a white mans ?

I don't have to wear it if I don't want
too, Don't impose you're self hatred
on me because you're FORCED TO
WEAR IT!

Talk to you're parents about it, better
yet Tell them you're a Christian you hypocrite.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
1 Timothy 2:12, in which the saint says: "I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man, she must be silent." Yeah don't talk please
She must be silent is in reference to women who yelled during the church days over men. And yes, in my eyes women should not teach over men. I have never felt the need to teach my boyfriends. If a man cannot teach his woman then he is not fit to be a man you cuck. Don't tell me women man handle you in relationships

Please. Your privilege is showing. Women are literally killed for taking off the hijab so sit the f*ck down until you're forced to wear it.
Wtf is even your point? The reason I started arguing with you is because you were critizing @The Cushitic One because she is a non-hijabi muslim, and now you are talking about women getting killed if they are taking off their hijab?

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Coming from a girl who converted to Christianity for a white mans ?

I don't have to wear it if I don't want
too, Don't impose you're self hatred
on me because you're FORCED TO
WEAR IT!

Talk to you're parents about it, better
yet Tell them you're a Christian you hypocrite.
I converted because I was a deist you dumb ass. I was searching a religion. I hope you marry a salafi Arab.

She must be silent is in reference to women who yelled during the church days over men. And yes, in my eyes women should not teach over men. I have never felt the need to teach my boyfriends. If a man cannot teach his woman then he is not fit to be a man you cuck. Don't tell me women man handle you in relationships
Yeah everything has an excuse for you
Corinthians 11. (King James Version)

5-6 But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven . 6 For if the woman be not covered , let her also be shorn : but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven , let her be covered .

10 For this cause ought the woman to have power on her head because of the angels.

13 Judge in yourselves : is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered?

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum

WAIT! They want to ban me? I didn't even do shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending