Ladies: Do you wear a hijab?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Aren't you the one with multiple boyfriends, didn't u brag about tasting the lower regions of men. Ur parents let boyfriends but u can't take the hijab off? :comeon:

:chrisfreshhah:Urmm they have no clue about my boyfriend dumbass use your common sense

:chrisfreshhah:Urmm they have no clue about my boyfriend dumbass use your common sense
:kodaksmiley: well then u don't wear the hijab do you idiot. We're talking about permanent hijabis, not you and the five minutes u wear it a day. You probably wear the hijab for about 20 mins over an entire week. :camby: flipping part timers chattin trash. :birdman: also watch the attitude.:ufdup:

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
:kodaksmiley: well then u don't wear the hijab do you idiot. We're talking about permanent hijabis, not you and the five minutes u wear it a day. You probably wear the hijab for about 20 mins over an entire week. :camby: flipping part timers chattin trash. :birdman: also watch the attitude.:ufdup:

I wear it to work everyday for 9 hours stop typing

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
If you wear a hijab, did you make the decision to wear it, or were you pressured by your parents and forced to wear it?

If you don't wear a hijab, do you ever feel pressured into wearing it? Or feel judged by Somalis for not wearing it?
When I'm going outdoors to hang out or my hair is really nice I typically take my scarf off. When I'm at school I just keep it on because White people get so astonished when you don't have a hijab on for a single day.

When it's off I don't care if others judge me. Usually people don't judge me because I'm with my other Somali friends or my Asian friend so they assume It's a habit for me to take it off. I also look blasian so sometimes it doesn't register to people that I am Somali

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Like @ItsHanna and other gaal Somali women I was forced to wear the hijab. Now that I'm 19 I'm no longer stringently forced to wear it except when I'm with my parents. My dad doesn't care when I'm on my own. Out of sight out of mind.

My mom on the other hand... Won't even move the car unless I put it back on. I would have never had this freedom if my parents didn't divorce so I feel for Hanna. Them divorcing was the most liberating thing that happened to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts