Koonfur Galbeed joining Ethiopia?

Than why is that wasiir juxa in 2020 said that somali galbeed doesnot belong to somalis. He can of views it hebesha own the land. He wrote in his book it caused contravesy..

Our people are very good at jumping to conclusions, but not at reading, or referencing original content, nor the context. Here is what Juxa wrote in his book:

a) Where does he argue S Galbeed does not belong to .So?
b) Where does he argue S Galbeed belongs to Habasha?

fb_img_1597323488984-jpg.137380

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
Sure, join a country that wipes out a million of its own citizens every couple of years in their latest genocide of the day, just because a few of hooligans threw rocks. You always came off as more level-headed @mohamedismail but I guess I was wrong.

And why didn’t the riot police stationed at the Stadium not intervene and protect the team or arrest the perpetrators? That’s what you should be focusing on.

F7553A66-C551-46C5-BEA5-775046CC7700.jpeg

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
What's you guys thoughts on Koonfur Galbeed joining Ethiopia. The 6th region of Ethiopia and the second Somali region.

The football games today really made me think. The way the KGS Football team were treated worse then Yahuud. Somalians couldn't even conduct a football game properly.

Maybe it's time Koonfur Galbeed either becomes Independent from Somalia or joins Ethiopia. We would receive better development under Ethiopia than Somalia.

We will join Ethiopia with a upper hand as we will offer them the ports of Baraawe and Marka.

What's you lots thoughts on this?
This guy two months ago was calling me a filthy secessionists. Somalians whether ethnic Somali,Bantus, Maay people & cadcads are a bunch of hypocrites that can’t even follow the principles they spew. Typical Walanweyn behaviour

This guy two months ago was calling me a filthy secessionists. Somalians whether ethnic Somali,Bantus, Maay people & cadcads are a bunch of hypocrites that can’t even follow the principles they spew. Typical Walanweyn behaviour
Dude this guy is not even a somali all pple know it

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Worst time to suggest this, Rahanweyn clan should not be intimidated by a few football hooligans. Just strike them equally in Baidoa.

Shut your filthy Oromo mouth boy.

What's you guys thoughts on Koonfur Galbeed joining Ethiopia. The 6th region of Ethiopia and the second Somali region.

The football games today really made me think. The way the KGS Football team were treated worse then Yahuud. Somalians couldn't even conduct a football game properly.

Maybe it's time Koonfur Galbeed either becomes Independent from Somalia or joins Ethiopia. We would receive better development under Ethiopia than Somalia.

We will join Ethiopia with a upper hand as we will offer them the ports of Baraawe and Marka.

What's you lots thoughts on this?
Your an emotional tampon and a closet munafiq gaal loving vermin.

What will you do next, leave Islam and embrace Christianity ?

For you to even list marka and Baraawe two places you have nothing to do with, makes Musa Bixi treachery look miniscule.

Anyone that allies or desires to alley with kufar over Muslims, especially historical enemy like Ethiopia, is no different to them.

You sold your religion, culture, dignity and land because of some Low IQ teen hooligans.

No different to those Somalis who left their Deen because of the behaviour of Arabs to them.

You have humiliated yourself and your people, be proud, you have the same seats as the other Major tribes, you have a bigger federal state than the others with the best lands.

Remove the inferiority complex from your psyche, because if that was absent you would feel sorry for those teens and not be tempted to leave you culture, nation and religion for them.

Trending