Koonfur Galbeed joining Ethiopia?

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
This guy is delusional kkk just leave him alone
One match of soccer made him want to get independent
IMG_1205.png

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
KG will end up marginalized just like Galbeed if you ever joined Ethiopia. Do you want to be ethnically replaced and be treated as a foreigner on your own homeland?
Both points you have mentioned above we already face in Somalia. We are treated like foreigners in Somalia with barely any rights and Xuqooq. Our language is denied and we are called Oromos.

Second point of being ethnically replaced we are already facing that with Lamagoodle clans expanding into our territory since 1960. Reewins pre 1960 occupied 6 regions in Somalia which was known as upper jubba and lower Jubba. Today we have been pushed into Baay and Bakool only and have been cleaned from our other regions.

I dont think Ethiopia would do worse especially as we are offering Ethiopia two ports.

NidarNidar

Punisher
Anyone that wants to join Ethiopia should be rounded up and deported to Yabelo, see how much them Oromo are welcoming of you, and you'll end up with a spear up your ass.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Both points you have mentioned above we already face in Somalia. We are treated like foreigners in Somalia with barely any rights and Xuqooq. Our language is denied and we are called Oromos.

Second point of being ethnically replaced we are already facing that with Lamagoodle clans expanding into our territory since 1960. Reewins pre 1960 occupied 6 regions in Somalia which was known as upper jubba and lower Jubba. Today we have been pushed into Baay and Bakool only and have been cleaned from our other regions.

I dont think Ethiopia would do worse especially as we are offering Ethiopia two ports.

f*ck no this my land as well so I refuse
kGs unuka leh

I do know that RX have lost land but I’m not too familiar with the details as my family is in the north

What I will say is that Ethiopia will discriminate against you for being Muslim, speaking another language, and will displace you at a fare higher rate

Somalia has population of less than 25M and you are already being displaced, imagine how much worse it will be with a population of over 100M? You won’t be displaced, you’ll be extinct

Read this thread to see how you would be treated in Ethiopia

I do know that RX have lost land but I’m not too familiar with the details as my family is in the north

What I will say is that Ethiopia will discriminate against you for being Muslim, speaking another language, and will displace you at a fare higher rate

Somalia has population of less than 25M and you are already being displaced, imagine how much worse it will be with a population of over 100M? You won’t be displaced, you’ll be extinct

Read this thread to see how you would be treated in Ethiopia

I don't think he understands his clan sits on some nice fertile and strategic land that they'd be gunning for.

NidarNidar

Punisher
Aslong as beesha D&M speak af maay, they will be perceived as foreign by af maxaa tiri speakers.

Somalis are hyper tribalist, it will take decades for af maay to be perceived fondly by af maxaa speakers.
Af Maay is a natural treasure and should be taught in schools, it has rich cultural value.

I don't think he understands his clan sits on some nice strategic land that they'd be gunning for.
He’ll give Ethiopia a state that has both a port and farmland. Not only will the Ethiopians move there, but they will multiple even faster. His people will go extinct

All somali land is documented particularly the jubba region which officially joined somali Italia in 1925. 1930 Population statistics show that 70% of the population is darod.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
f*ck no I’d rather die, we can be strong on our own with the state getting built sooner or later we’ll be a powerhouse. We don’t need Ethiopia walaal.
Okay I respect that bro. Tbh, I'm just against occupation from other clans.

What's you guys thoughts on Koonfur Galbeed joining Ethiopia. The 6th region of Ethiopia and the second Somali region.

The football games today really made me think. The way the KGS Football team were treated worse then Yahuud. Somalians couldn't even conduct a football game properly.

Maybe it's time Koonfur Galbeed either becomes Independent from Somalia or joins Ethiopia. We would receive better development under Ethiopia than Somalia.

We will join Ethiopia with a upper hand as we will offer them the ports of Baraawe and Marka.

What's you lots thoughts on this?

What developments do you expect Ethiopia to give you that Somalia won’t?

Trending

Latest posts