Koonfur Galbeed joining Ethiopia?

Kabri Dahar is more developed then any city in Somalia. It has roads and is developing fast.
The kind of development you can get only outside of Somalia. Just like in Jijiga. Truly unbelievable how much the failed state of Somalia holds us back!

Last edited:
Good luck make sure what happened to Karanle, Jarso, Geri doesn’t happen to you or liyuu police doesn’t clan cleanse you.

Your actually right. This recent incident has actually made me sympathise a lot with reer somaliland. I am close to changing my stance on that issue.
Ce.JPG

I did warn you tho of this two faced type of munafqnimo. You're on your own now and rights are not given but taken.

View attachment 310929

I did warn you tho of this two faced type of munafqnimo. You're on your own now and rights are not given but taken.

Spending your time trying to promote hatred and division between Muslim people like ibliis will never bring you any good, in this world and the next.

Secession is not coming but this unislamic ideology and behaviour of hatred for Muslims and pandering to gaalo of all kinds is becoming more clear to the world and will be a stain in the history books. That is the reality.

It is a shame you and many others can not see that.

It shocks me, as a person from DDSI, to see Somalis from free lands, trade their freedom so easily. I would love to see my land under my own flag, policed and governed by my own people, instead of being under Ethiopia. Appreciate what you have, SMH.
These cockroaches are not Somali, we have many foreigners among us larping as Somali.. What true Somali would suggest to give Somali land to Ethiopia because of internal issues.. I mean there isn't one single country on earth who hasn't have some type of internal issues, imagine if everyone solved their problems by breaking away from their country :snoop:

Both points you have mentioned above we already face in Somalia. We are treated like foreigners in Somalia with barely any rights and Xuqooq. Our language is denied and we are called Oromos.

Second point of being ethnically replaced we are already facing that with Lamagoodle clans expanding into our territory since 1960. Reewins pre 1960 occupied 6 regions in Somalia which was known as upper jubba and lower Jubba. Today we have been pushed into Baay and Bakool only and have been cleaned from our other regions.

I dont think Ethiopia would do worse especially as we are offering Ethiopia two ports.

It shocks me, as a person from DDSI, to see Somalis from free lands, trade their freedom so easily. I would love to see my land under my own flag, policed and governed by my own people, instead of being under Ethiopia. Appreciate what you have, SMH.
Are u biciidyahan ??

Reminds me of my little Bro, every time he didn't get his way he would threaten to drink soap water thinking it was poison and we would lose him :mjlol: :mjlol:
Due he is mentaly off .
Lets be honest hawiyes lookdown upon raxanweyn walhi i remember back in xamar.
They was this one guy wanted to mary murusade girl from our sub clan he was rejected by family becos he raxanweyn walhiπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ hawiyes in general specialy those from galgaduud lokldown upon this pple

Due he is mentaly off .
Lets be honest hawiyes lookdown upon raxanweyn walhi i remember back in xamar.
They was this one guy wanted to mary murusade girl from our sub clan he was rejected by family becos he raxanweyn walhiπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ hawiyes in general specialy those from galgaduud lokldown upon this pple
Hopefully this will change in the future sxb.. We are all Somalis at the end of the day, even though I don't understand it when they speak af may may

Trending

Latest posts