Koonfur Galbeed joining Ethiopia?

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
What's you guys thoughts on Koonfur Galbeed joining Ethiopia. The 6th region of Ethiopia and the second Somali region.

The football games today really made me think. The way the KGS Football team were treated worse then Yahuud. Somalians couldn't even conduct a football game properly.

Maybe it's time Koonfur Galbeed either becomes Independent from Somalia or joins Ethiopia. We would receive better development under Ethiopia than Somalia.

We will join Ethiopia with a upper hand as we will offer them the ports of Baraawe and Marka.

What's you lots thoughts on this?

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
What's you guys thoughts on Koonfur Galbeed joining Ethiopia. The 6th region of Ethiopia and the second Somali region.

The football games today really made me think. The way the KGS Football team were treated worse then Yahuud. Somalians couldn't even conduct a football game properly.

Maybe it's time Koonfur Galbeed either becomes Independent from Somalia or joins Ethiopia. We would receive better development under Ethiopia than Somalia.

We will join Ethiopia with a upper hand as we will offer them the ports of Baraawe and Marka.

Yeah the southern people have weird hatred towards KGS

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP

How you going to demand independence then in the same time want to join Ethiopia
IMG_1205.png

You're being subjective.

Either or tbh.
Dude this merely teenagers who are doing this trouble i believe in somalia we need strict laws that punish hate speech and clan related vionalce than these issues wil stop .
Also stop been emotional do usee hawiye eaying somalnimo kabaxaa kkkk its shows how weak and docile u are kkkk stop been weak be strong yalhuhahy somali matihid

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Aslong as beesha D&M speak af maay, they will be perceived as foreign by af maxaa tiri speakers.

Somalis are hyper tribalist, it will take decades for af maay to be perceived fondly by af maxaa speakers.

Aslong as beesha D&M speak af maay, they will be perceived as foreign by af maxaa tiri speakers.

Somalis are hyper tribalist, it will take decades for af maay to be perceived fondly by af maxaa speakers.
Yes its sounds foreign by this issue is more ciyaal xafad kkk walhi when it cones to somalia i believe its mainly hawiye and darood who are confident of been somali rest feel aint somalis

There's multiple reason for the xenophobia RX people face, number 1 is they are everywhere which means they'll be subjugated for example darod learned the leason only are they safe in their own land which RX hasn't and they need to actually build their own degmos.

Second reason is they tend to take jobs other Somalis look down on so they get a reputation alot of maids job which is no shame but is looked down upon is taken by RX/Biimal n so on.

Third reason is RX are extremly succesful at operating small business everywhere they go they tend to set up stores hard workers which means there will be envy towards them. But biggest reason is there's two big cities who tend to be extremly xenophobic why go there?

mohamedismail

Ethiopia is multi lingual, they will accept our language better then somalians.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Yes its sounds foreign by this issue is more ciyaal xafad kkk walhi when it cones to somalia i believe its mainly hawiye and darood who are confident of been somali rest feel aint somalis
So its just standard qabyaalad? I though folks back home did not see them as somalis. Gotta update my view now.

@mohamedismail calm down with the alarm bells.

There's multiple reason for the xenophobia RX people face, number 1 is they are everywhere which means they'll be subjugated for example darod learned the leason only are they safe in their own land which RX hasn't and they need to actually build their own degmos.

Second reason is they tend to take jobs other Somalis look down on so they get a reputation alot of maids job which is no shame but is looked down upon is taken by RX/Biimal n so on.

Third reason is RX are extremly succesful at operating small business everywhere they go they tend to set up stores hard workers which means there will be envy towards them. But biggest reason is there's two big cities who tend to be extremly xenophobic why go there?
Brraaaa? Nonsense raxanweyne live and work in xamar and seen as equal somali wah kk u have never been to xamar and pretend to be expert

mohamedismail

That's a good analysis, I agree as well. Also Allah has blessed us to sit on fertile lands، which due to somalians competitive nature they are envious of.

Trending