Kiin Jama gets hate from reer xamar Apostates Siciidshow defends her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP

Even the richest woman in Uganda (Amina Hersi Moghe) is married to a Garhajis. I respect
that, our women should look down on marrying . :cool: Funny thing is they were trying
to claim Amina in facebook saying she is HJ kkkk until they got slapped by people from
her own hometown (Xaaji Saalax) that is why I said they have culture claiming people
that are not even born from them just like the AA claim to be from Egypt.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Why should i chillout with a somaliweyn lover this bohol motherfucker and his qabil qadweyn are somaliweyn lovers
Stop generalizing and throwing the entire HY under the bus because of people like @Bohol who have a Darood father.Many patriotic Isaaqs that I know are HY.They are warriors that spilled a lot of blood for Somaliland.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Why is @Geeljire sanbuur crying like a fighting with her man?

Why is this @Geeljire sanbuur literally saying this? You love somaliweyn, I hate you, what do you see in somaliweyn, go talk to that somaliweyn, looooooooooooooool.

I always knew you were a but I didn't know you are the jealous type of a .

I enjoyed reading this thread.

:russ:

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother

Why is this @Geeljire sanbuur literally saying this? You love somaliweyn, I hate you, what do you see in somaliweyn, go talk to that somaliweyn, looooooooooooooool.

This the eternal beef between HJ iyo HY.Let them handle it nayaa :camby:

Bohol

VIP

This is Somaliweyn. Haweya Ismaiil aka Somaliweyn I am in love with my inader. :banderas:

upload_2018-4-13_13-17-53.png

Is that why you cry in the forum "SY cause too much problems" kkkkk. Reality is your folks get a beating always and everytime they try to play with the big boys (SY).

look who it is Bohols majeerten cumbucket naaya suck off your SY Wecel in private dont come here talking shit last time i karbaashed you placed me on your ignore list since january finally you have the guts to come out of hiding all your gonna get is a cumface over here stay back in your dirty little Garowe town and dont get involved this is between me and these sacadyonis filth.

Bohol

VIP
@Geeljire sanbuur that was a inner SY MP dispute in Mogadishu it was sorted out (SY has two
MPs in the parliament) + the Chief Supreme justice position (the man in my display picture).

Meanwhile Porcupines belonging to Dahabshiil family get barbecued daily in Mogadishu:lolbron::cool:

DEG DEG RW Xasan Kheyre oo isbitaalka ku Booqday Qoys xabad lagu baabi,iyay Niyadana u dhisay Daawo

What are filthy Porcupines even doing in Mogadishu I thought they hated other Somalis and Somaliweyn? kkk

Booqasho2-1.jpg

Booqasho3-1.jpg

@Geeljire sanbuur that was a inner SY MP dispute in Mogadishu it was sorted out (SY has two
MPs in the parliament) + the Chief Supreme justice position (the man in my display picture).

Meanwhile Porcupines belonging to Dahabshiil family get barbecued daily in Mogadishu:lolbron::cool:

DEG DEG RW Xasan Kheyre oo isbitaalka ku Booqday Qoys xabad lagu baabi,iyay Niyadana u dhisay Daawo

What are filthy Porcupines even doing in Mogadishu I thought they hated other Somalis and Somaliweyn? kkk

Booqasho2-1.jpg

Booqasho3-1.jpg
You shameless coward i will be lurking in dararweyne this summer ill make sure to headtop a couple of your family members bithnillah. Little pussyhole the difference between me and you i've been in the action 2014 Novemeber ask about the ceelafweyne school beef and how your little cousin Ahmed cilmi got stabbed in the neck in ceelafweyne school whilst you've just been getting boners over my Adeers Slapping corn on your reer abti left and right since 2009 you little Jeberti wecel niggas like you would get crushed Live to Live you old ass motherfucker.

You shameless coward i will be lurking in dararweyne this summer ill make sure to headtop a couple of your family members bithnillah. Little pussyhole the difference between me and you i've been in the action 2014 Novemeber ask about the ceelafweyne school beef and how your little cousin Ahmed cilmi got stabbed in the neck in ceelafweyne school whilst you've just been getting boners over my Adeers Slapping corn on your reer abti left and right since 2009 you little Jeberti wecel niggas like you would get crushed Live to Live you old ass motherfucker View attachment 41021
:deadrose::deadpeter::dead::damn::damn::damn:

Bohol

VIP
@Geeljire sanbuur lurkin more like visiting the graves of the Porcupines kkk and you can cry over them. Plus the kid who got stabbed in the neck was actually a Porcupine. I can post it if you want. Unlike you I don't resort to fiction but know all the facts.

:gaasdrink:
:samwelcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts