Kiin Jama gets hate from reer xamar Apostates Siciidshow defends her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
look who it is Bohols majeerten cumbucket naaya suck off your SY Wecel in private dont come here talking shit last time i karbaashed you placed me on your ignore list since january finally you have the guts to come out of hiding all your gonna get is a cumface over here stay back in your dirty little Garowe town and dont get involved this is between me and these sacadyonis filth.
Says the Jamaican jail cumbucket. Do you miss being a for Tyrone? Nacala kuguya. Porcupine munching . Too bad most Somali men are not into you. You pillowbiting, bottom ...

Imagine getting schooled in your own topic. Crying like a fighting with her man.

Keep crying nayaa. :chrisfreshhah:

I can’t imagine being bottom , jailbird and broke. No wonder you’re bitter.

Says the Jamaican jail cumbucket. Do you miss being a for Tyrone? Nacala kuguya. Porcupine munching . Too bad most Somali men are not into you. You pillowbiting, bottom ...

Imagine getting schooled in your own topic. Crying like a fighting with her man.

Keep crying nayaa. :chrisfreshhah:

I can’t imagine being bottom , jailbird and broke. No wonder you’re bitter.
Suck my Habarjeclo dick naaya you love this internet talk but who are your a 27 yr old ugly unwanted sket still struggling in University lets be honest what beautiful girl would argue with mandem on somalispot only captain phillips looking Majeerten girls do that leave me out sket About im broke my Family own Dahabshiil the billionaire dollar company i could fund your tution if thats what your tryna get by sucking off bohols broke self kkk hes a bummy saqajaan mate hes just kawaaling you out the wozzles and you being a stupid Old finished fell for it what a little UckFace.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Suck my Habarjeclo dick naaya you love this internet talk but who are your a 27 yr old ugly unwanted sket still struggling in University lets be honest what beautiful girl would argue with mandem on somalispot only captain phillips looking Majeerten girls do that leave me out sket About im broke my Family own Dahabshiil the billionaire dollar company i could fund your tution if thats what your tryna get by sucking off bohols broke self kkk hes a bummy saqajaan mate hes just kawaaling you out the wozzles and you being a stupid Old finished fell for it what a little UckFace.

Loooooool

I triggered you to the point you’re writing a whole paragraph calcaaling about MJ girls.

You out of all people shouldn’t speak.

Let’s see

You’re a criminal
You became a bottom to a Jamaican prisonmate
You’ve no job
You lie about getting girls to save your the little masculinity you think you have
You will never amount to anything just like your khat chewing father.
You will never travel outside the UK because you’re a criminal
You cry everynight to sleep because you will always be a loser.
You will never amount to anything

Damn no wonder you’re bitter.

Why am I even engaging with such a loser. Your life depends on my responses.

Save that 2 inch dick for Tyrone. Hope he’s atleast taking you shopping to poundland.

:umad:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Kiin looks way better. She is slender with natural skin tone. Any outfit will look good on her. The other woman looks like she bleached her skin, you can tell by her hands that she is naturally dark skinned woman. She is also out of shape and old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending