Kiin Jama gets hate from reer xamar Apostates Siciidshow defends her

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought this dude walked by me the other day in North London . I was about to go up to him and test his self proclaimed “ beast “ status . It wasn’t him though : some random Jamaican brother .

You would've ended up with multiple stab wounds brudda dont try it siciid waa high risk

After he proclaimed himself to be a beast , I checked his picture where he was standing next to 2 lanky somalians .

He is not that big . He looks like he works heavily on his arms and neglects cardio , thus making him imobile .

Jokes aside , I don’t believe in violence , however sicid should be very careful . He is not a goon , never has been . I can see from his eyes . Coventry ain’t hood nor is he .He shouldn’t let the trolls get to him so much .

After he proclaimed himself to be a beast , I checked his picture where he was standing next to 2 lanky somalians .

He is not that big . He looks like he works heavily on his arms and neglects cardio , thus making him imobile .

Jokes aside , I don’t believe in violence , however sicid should be very careful . He is not a goon , never has been . I can see from his eyes . Coventry ain’t hood nor is he .He shouldn’t let the trolls get to him so much .
I agree with you he shouldn't let the trolls get to him but ninka waa geesi he might be from a nice area but trust me waa libaax ku luqaya in one bite

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Kiin Jama is the prettiest female somali singer. Somalis are used to 400 lbs xusul baruurs female singers who wear a tent as a diraac.

Kiin Jama is the prettiest female somali singer. Somalis are used to 400 lbs xusul baruurs female singers who wear a tent as a diraac.
xamda queen tbh. kiin lives in the west & has better style. halimo gobaad needs better styling, should ask kiin lols

Bohol

VIP
Slave of Habar jeclo like you HYonis boy :ufdup:

Say what my Habar Jeclo slave descendant of the runaway Habesha prostitute slave (Hanifa)? know your roots midgan boy.

:gaasdrink:

dW9K96w.png

Say what my Habar Jeclo slave descendant of the runaway prostitute (Hanifa)? know your roots midgan boy.

:ufdup:

dW9K96w.png
Nigga gtfo here we know you wrote that justnow in old english style just know lil hyonis midgaan havent ran somaliland in decades kkkk you slave boy talk all you like numbers dont lie

Bohol

VIP
Nigga gtfo here we know you wrote that justnow in old english style just know lil hyonis midgaan havent ran somaliland in decades kkkk you slave boy talk all you like numbers dont lie

Descendant of the 4 langaab slave children whose slave mum Habuushed (Hanifa) got impregnated out of wedlock by Sheikh Isaaq I didn't make you unnasab and langaab. That is
what you were beginning of the time kkk.

:samwelcome:

You can read it here several books. Your slave origins were always known.
https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=syATJKcx5A0C&pg=PA257&dq=ethiopian+slave++girl+hannifa&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi1jLnYhrbaAhVrJsAKHbpbABEQ6AEIKTAA#v=onepage&q=ethiopian slave girl hannifa&f=false

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id...ved=0ahUKEwi1jLnYhrbaAhVrJsAKHbpbABEQ6AEILjAB

Descendant of the 4 langaab slave children whose slave mum Habuushed (Hanifa) got impregnated out of wedlock by Sheikh Isaaq I didn't make you unnasab and langaab. That is
what you were beginning of the time kkk.

:samwelcome:

You can read it here several books. Your slave origins were always known.
https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=syATJKcx5A0C&pg=PA257&dq=ethiopian+slave++girl+hannifa&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi1jLnYhrbaAhVrJsAKHbpbABEQ6AEIKTAA#v=onepage&q=ethiopian slave girl hannifa&f=false

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id...ved=0ahUKEwi1jLnYhrbaAhVrJsAKHbpbABEQ6AEILjAB
Do you really belive sheikh isaaq myth you dumb f*ck that shit is bs you HY wecel havent ran the country in decades and get slumped in ceelafweyn on the regular so stfu abti slave of HJ baad thy suck my dick and die HY

Hy the only Isaaq niggas that side with Jeberti over there isaaq bros thats why we call them slaves f*ck HY you niggas love sucking dhulbhnte dick

Bohol

VIP
Hy the only Isaaq niggas that side with Jeberti over there isaaq bros thats why we call them slaves f*ck HY you niggas love sucking dhulbhnte dick

Like I said don't project. That is what your folks did in then 90s sucking the cock of
Warsangeli & Dhulos Hartis and asking for help against HY Sanaagians kkkk. It is
funny everything you try to accuse me of is what you actually are.

:susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending