Kiin Jama gets hate from reer xamar Apostates Siciidshow defends her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said don't project. That is what your folks did in then 90s sucking the cock of
Warsangeli & Dhulos Hartis and asking for help against HY Sanaagians kkkk. It is
funny everything you try to accuse me of is what you actually are.

:susp:
Stfu bastardyahow your grandfathers used to suck warsangeli dick in ceeragabo and still do till this day you niggas live in fear in sanaag

Bohol

VIP
Which sub clan is the biggest and runs uk. HY or HJ?

There's isn't much HJ here in Canada tbf it's mainly HA and GX

Why do I care whether African Americans are more in London or not. I don't associate with them. I only live in the nice posh areas inhabited by beesha.

:pachah1:

Why do I care whether African Americans are more in London or not. I don't associate with them. I only live in the nice posh areas inhabited by beesha.

:pachah1:
Pussy niggas live in milton keynes iyo balayow they dont wanna bump into the goons on the way to jummah salah kkk

Bohol

VIP
Stfu bastardyahow your grandfathers used to suck warsangeli dick in ceeragabo and still do till this day you niggas live in fear in sanaag

cry-me-a-river-gif-12.gif

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Nigga gtfo here we know you wrote that justnow in old english style just know lil hyonis midgaan havent ran somaliland in decades kkkk you slave boy talk all you like numbers dont lie
HJ we’re sidelined, marginalized for 20 years, even Gadabursi were elected before you. Your hero Silaanyo was finally given the seat as a dying wish.

HJ weren’t shit when the big boys of Tuur and Igal were around. You have always played second fiddle to HY.

The only way for HJ to have any chance in political arena or out in the battle field is if you have sought alliance with bunch of other clans.

Whilst HY can stand alone and not need anyone and Still be relevant

HJ we’re sidelined, marginalized for 20 years, even Gadabursi were elected before you. Your hero Silaanyo was finally given the seat as a dying wish.

HJ weren’t shit when the big boys of Tuur and Igal were around. You have always played second fiddle to HY.

The only way for HJ to have any chance in political arena or out in the battle field is if you have sought alliance with bunch of other clans.

Excuses exvuses you niggas aint ever ran shit because your not rated and aint fit yo run sland because we all know you would run to xamar like the somaliweyn lovers you are even when siad barre was in power hy were the only isaaq niggas calling that motherfucker aboo siyaad so stfu and suck a dick fake landers

Hy is weak and es every clash that happens you sacad yonis punks call dhulos for help wallahi billahi you niggas are made fake isaaqs dont even say your isaaq might aswell go under jeberti the way you suck jeberti dick

Bohol

VIP
@Saalax Bidaar don't mind the African Americans who had their first "president" in 2010 kkkk. Were's HY have been leading since the dawn of time. Whether it is history, landheerniimo, bravery they are no match.

154zfph.jpg

@Saalax Bidaar don't mind the African Americans who had their first "president" in 2010 kkkk. Were's HY have been leading since the dawn of time. Whether it is history, landheerniimo, bravery they are no match.

154zfph.jpg
NIgga you just type up bullshit thats not facts just because you typed qashin on word took a screenshot and posted your propaganda here doesn't make it true fake news spreading jeberti loving slave

Bohol

VIP
Horta why do you call them African Americans :cryinglaughsmiley:

1. They are slave descendants (Hanifa their mum was slave)

2. They had their first "president" in 2010 after a Gadabursi

3. In the SNM days both HY and HA each had two chairmans while the HJ were only allowed 1 chairman (showing their langaab status).

4. Just like African Americans they are insecure about their origins and try to accuse other people and are very clingy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending