Kiin Jama gets hate from reer xamar Apostates Siciidshow defends her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Hy is weak and es every clash that happens you sacad yonis punks call dhulos for help wallahi billahi you niggas are made fake isaaqs dont even say your isaaq might aswell go under jeberti the way you suck jeberti dick

Can you explain why every Dhulo has a HJ grandmother or great grandma somewhere down
the line ? kkkk. It seems your women were very cheap and still are. Were's it was hard
for outsiders to marry a lot of HY women since the meher price was high (HY had the largest
amount of camels in the north) so obviously their fathers expected a lot of camels.

1. They are slave descendants (Hanifa their mum was slave)

2. They had their first "president" in 2010 after a Gadabursi

3. In the SNM days both HY and HA each had two chairmans while the HJ were only allowed 1 chairman (showing their langaab status).

4. Just like African Americans they are insecure about their origins and try to accuse other people and are very clingy
We crush your family members to pieces in dararweyn though thats why your really mad you little insecure your upset you lost the election and suck darood dick abo siyaad who used to say that you little hy wecels

Bohol

VIP
We crush your family members to pieces in dararweyn though thats why your really mad you little insecure your upset you lost the election and suck darood dick abo siyaad who used to say that you little hy wecels

30 HJ died, while the SY dead didn't even reach 20. We know who got smoked hence
why your always crying about "SY are causing problems". On top of that SY fucks your slave descendant women, you should be thanking us for breaking the taboo.

:manny:

Can you explain why every Dhulo has a HJ grandmother or great grandma somewhere down
the line ? kkkk. It seems your women were very cheap and still are. Were's it is was hard
for outsiders to marry a lot of HY women since the meher price was high (HY had the largest
amount of camels in the north) so obviously their fathers expected a lot of camels.
Can you explain why every dhulo has a HY mother or grandmother even warsangeli your women are cheap and clean abti i nutted in many ciidagale girls mouth you cant chat to me fucking wecel go suck your abo siyaad off

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Hy is weak and es every clash that happens you sacad yonis punks call dhulos for help wallahi billahi you niggas are made fake isaaqs dont even say your isaaq might aswell go under jeberti the way you suck jeberti dick
At least dhulos are Somalis can’t say the same about your half caste son of Xabuusho.

Bohol

VIP
Can you explain why every dhulo has a HY mother or grandmother even warsangeli your women are cheap and clean abti i nutted in many ciidagale girls mouth you cant chat to me fucking wecel go suck your abo siyaad off

Fiction. Everyone knows most Dhulos with Isaaq mothers or grandmothers 99% of the time
they are HJ kkkk.

30 HJ died, while the SY dead didn't even reach 20. We know who got smoked hence
why your always crying about "SY are causing problems". On top of that SY fucks your slave descendant women, you should be thanking us for breaking the taboo.

:manny:
Bs abti its the other way around 30 hy were dead the Hj were less then 15 so stfu and be honest you lil boy your abtis and adeers got killed haha thats what happens when you suck jeberti dick and scream abo siyaad to a real isaaq goon

Bohol

VIP
Bs abti its the other way around 30 hy were dead the Hj were less then 15 so stfu and be honest you lil boy your abtis and adeers got killed haha thats what happens when you suck jeberti dick and scream abo siyaad to a real isaaq goon

kkkkk poor kid. You are literally crying over the screen. Plus your mum should have aborted
you. It is haram for a noble HY woman to get down with a kkk.

kkkkk poor kid. You are literally crying over the screen.
U are crying over the screen my friend the facts stand sy got crushed you niggas are weak little in ceelafweyn your hoes are cheap even my cousin is fucking an sy so stfu you dumb asses you've never been darar weyne you've never been fadhigaab you've never been ceelafweyne and you wanna talk like you know shit war stick your fornite and fifa you aint no real goon always making up fake statistics for your jeberyi masters to see biithnillah we will will push you to garowe dirty jeberti lovers

Bohol

VIP
@Geeljire sanbuur don't forget the Daroods you cry about 24hrs also took your finest Porcupine aka Xamdi Xaaji October. Another L kkk.

kE6p0yL.png

Bohol

VIP
U are crying over the screen my friend the facts stand sy got crushed you niggas are weak little in ceelafweyn your hoes are cheap even my cousin is fucking an sy so stfu you dumb asses you've never been darar weyne you've never been fadhigaab you've never been ceelafweyne and you wanna talk like you know shit war stick your fornite and fifa you aint no real goon always making up fake statistics for your jeberyi masters to see biithnillah we will will push you to garowe dirty jeberti lovers

Is that why you cry in the forum "SY cause too much problems" kkkkk. Reality is your folks get a beating always and everytime they try to play with the big boys (SY).

@Geeljire sanbuur don't forget the Daroods you cry about 24hrs also took your finest Porcupine aka Xamdi Xaaji October. Another L kkk.

kE6p0yL.png
Look at this khaanis this proves you are a jeberti lover you just made them score a point on isaaq what a you are this is the exact reason we hate you Dirty sacadyonis punks for switching sides back in the snm days HY were brave but now you niggas fliflopped into a real life hooker traitors of somaliland wallahi thats my last message to you as you exposed yourself as the filthy jeberti lover you are:fittytousand:

Saalax Bidaar

Excuses exvuses you niggas aint ever ran shit because your not rated and aint fit yo run sland because we all know you would run to xamar like the somaliweyn lovers you are even when siad barre was in power hy were the only isaaq niggas calling that motherfucker aboo siyaad so stfu and suck a dick fake landers

I freed you from Siyad Barre. Your grandpa Silaanyo was hiding in Ethiopia
Niggas admitred it dhulo loving you niggas are fucking darood through and through you jeberti filth need to get pushed to garowe

Go cross the border and reunite with your Xabashi family since you seem to hate major Somali clan like Darood for no reason. It must be your Xabashi ancestry seeping thru

Bohol

VIP
She must be enjoying that Rer Bicidyahan cock. Look at that smile.

She was the most prettiest Porcupine girl in the village and it was taken from them kkk. Were's good looking HY women usually marry within. For example Hibaq Jama (Muse Ismail) the Councillor in Bristol got married to a Sacad Yonis guy. She didn't need to cross borders when there is many alpha SY men.

We won. :trumpsmirk:

hibaqjama.jpg

Saalax Bidaar

She was the most prettiest Porcupine girl in the village and it was taken from them kkk. Were's good looking HY women usually marry within. For example Hibaq Jama (Muse Ismail) the Councillor in Bristol got married to a Sacad Yonis guy. She didn't need to cross borders when there is many alpha SY men.

We won. :trumpsmirk:

hibaqjama.jpg
:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.