Kheyre Announces Presidential Candidacy

All I am saying is 'no more langaabs, be it Merehans or Murusade. It is time for the landheere tribes to rule. It is our time. No more xishood this is the truth.

lol but then one can argue another tribe or clan is more landeer than your HG ass. Should they look down on you ?

remember every so called landeere has another landeerelooking down on him as a langab. Personally a langab hoto is good for me since abgaal and co will keep him busy and this he will have less time for us

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Khayre wu ceyboobay, allow sharafta ha naga qaadin. Apparently he wanted Kenya to win the ICJ Maritime case, along many other treacherous acts. This came from a close source within the Somali political circle in Mogadishu. I will never understand why he did what he did but he is a lucky man to have not been locked up.

Stop lying and smearing Khayre's little dignity while making your Adeer Farmaajo a hero, it is well known Farmaajo is the traitor that has been slacking and postponing the ICJ case on purpose, no amount of N&N bot propaganda and lies will change the narrative.

I have create a thread about this few months back, Adeer enjoy this old video of your Kacaanist Aabo Farmaajo siding with Kenya, the out of work and desperate for Kenyan support suggested an out of court settlement on the ICJ case, I guess he didn't want to loose his apartment towers and looted investment in Kenya.:kanyeshrug:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
@Mods merge this thread to @Helios's, I thought I was the first one breaking this new development but I guess I was few hours late.:bell:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
So is okay Darood to do that.
But Hawiya is not okay?
What the different people insulting mareexaan all the time.
I see the logic where an MJ would slander a MX and vice versa. The hostility been there since the civil war if I’m correct when the SSDF rebellion started.

I just thought Hawiyes were more closer to each other that’s all

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I see the logic where an MJ would slander a MX and vice versa. The hostility been there since the civil war if I’m correct when the SSDF rebellion started.

We don't hate Murursade but there is some political rivalry. Intra HAG wars died in the 90s, this is a good read from 1995 on how we've moved on.

Good luck to Kheyre, he'll need to extend an olive branch to Madasha and strike a deal to let them name a PM for him in exchange for votes and support.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore

Hawiya killed each other more then Darood .
Hawiya burn their cities like Baladweyne.
More people die Because of Abgaal and HG wars than Any other tribal wars Somalia.
Because MSB ,Farmaajo And politics that made Hawiya United for short But never Completely United.
That is why they will Never agree one candidate.

Next president is HG, i'll slap all langaabs in the face. No more xishoood. Or we will burn whats left of this zooomali to the ground. Majority rules like in every other normal country.

Do I have to remind you what happened to your former prez?

:denzelnigga:

Next president is HG, i'll slap all langaabs in the face. No more xishoood. Or we will burn whats left of this zooomali to the ground. Majority rules like in every other normal country.

your not burning shyt farmajo invaded your lot and arrested the sufi sheikh and placed his own puppet in galnus

gone are the days hg hotodid mooryan shyt. You will be blocked from the north by MJ. West by OG and south by other hoto clans.

farmajo emasculated HG and pick their leader with a few dozen eley boys:liberaltears:

your not burning shyt farmajo invaded your lot and arrested the sufi sheikh and placed his own puppet in galnus

gone are the days hg hotodid mooryan shyt. You will be blocked from the north by MJ. West by OG and south by other hoto clans.

farmajo emasculated HG and pick their leader with a few dozen eley boys:liberaltears:
They've been out of the fold since Abdiqasim :mjlol:

Dafuq i never said that nonsense it was @Galmudug-State

:ulyin:

Im not HAG also

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

That must be the logic of khat cause Marehan and MJ never fought each other whereas all Hawiye had a free for all.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Dafuq i never said that nonsense it was @Galmudug-State

:ulyin:

Im not HAG also
Did you log into the wrong account
:mugshotman:
E6F87507-F10B-4CD2-8ABB-B45E96075FBB.jpeg

Trending