Kheyre Announces Presidential Candidacy

1597416741660.jpg

2020 keeps on surprising. I wonder who is pushing his candidacy, Norway? EU?
He soured relations with his tribe, that Sanbaloshe guy hates his guts.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Khayre wu ceyboobay, allow sharafta ha naga qaadin. Apparently he wanted Kenya to win the ICJ Maritime case, along many other treacherous acts. This came from a close source within the Somali political circle in Mogadishu. I will never understand why he did what he did but he is a lucky man to have not been locked up.

Khayre wu ceyboobay, allow sharafta ha naga qaadin. Apparently he wanted Kenya to win the ICJ Maritime case, along many other treacherous acts. This came from a close source within the Somali political circle in Mogadishu. I will never understand why he did what he did but he is a lucky man to have not been locked up.
Bunch of lies.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent

yeah this sounds completely fake and it’s hilarious because when kheyre was sacked I seen someone say N&N bots will say he supported Kenya as an excuse :chrisfreshhah:

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
this Ioser is not liked by his colleagues or the public, who does he think will vote for him, Norwegians?

View attachment 140930
2020 keeps on surprising. I wonder who is pushing his candidacy, Norway? EU?
He soured relations with his tribe, that Sanbaloshe guy hates his guts.

Sanbaloshe wa tuug. And he thrives in chaos and creating rifts between people. Dude caused problems for farmaajo by handing over qalbidhagax. Alll he talks about his hawiye and pits them against darood. That tuug should never be allowed in any political position.

Bashing you are a different breed unless Kheyre is married to your sister.

Saxib, I'm not qabilist when it comes to national level. I only want someone who can lead somalia to prosper and not be a tuug who steals everything and sells everything. No one can deny what kheyre did, he is a good candidate. :rejoice:

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Bunch of lies.
Why do you think it's lies? This came from a source that are Farmaajos opposition, so not like they're N&N supporters.

yeah this sounds completely fake and it’s hilarious because when kheyre was sacked I seen someone say N&N bots will say he supported Kenya as an excuse :chrisfreshhah:
Not even, its a well known fact in Mogadishu. Apparently Farmaajo got some serious stick for not putting Khayre behind bars.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Why do you think it's lies? This came from a source that are Farmaajos opposition, so not like they're N&N supporters.

Not even, its a well known fact in Mogadishu. Apparently Farmaajo got some serious stick for not putting Khayre behind bars.

yeah , no. Nice fantasy though. The breakup was over the election , or do you have short memory of Kheyre being more involved with certain federal states on the process which displeased Failmaajo. Kheyre was also heavily involved in GM reshape that at the time hawiyes were not pleased with due to Xaaf being forced out but qoorqoor was not a bad choice. If I remember correctly Kheyre was in GM for like 3 weeks straight I remember some people were joking they secretly placed him under house arrest :pachah1: but that turned out not to be the case, Kheyre was carving out some things and maybe he had his own agenda all along. The truth is Kheyre was against the election process Failmaajo was pushing forward and benadir getting 13 extra MPs on top of some other disagreements over the years. This ticked off hawiyes and that’s why most hawiyes were not pleased with Kheyre. There’s a reason Deni and Madoobe boycotted Dhuuso3. Ever since Kheyre was ousted a big shift was made during these talks

The way Kheyre got chased out of his job in 5 mins by reer Gedo was really upsetting. Acted like a lion against Hawiye but very submissive towards Daroods.

The man humiliated Murusade and removed Hawiye from the FGS. No chance of him getting elected but him and Farmajoo will be in court. for murder and treason.

Right now Kheyre has nothing. He is just another loser who got used against his own people.

Last edited:

Trending