Khaatumo Kid Burns Somaliland Flag

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna be honest. The only decent Darood women seem to be Mareexaan, ironically. They seem to have the Reer Waqooyi culture of non-tribalist women. The rest behave like Reer Bari trash.

@Bahal fix me up with a Southern Belle ninyow.:banderas:

Bohol

VIP
How is this different from some Somaliland children that are taught to hate Somalia from young age? as the saying goes
whatever goes around comes around. :lol:

black

live and let die.
What's with all the ing about Darood women by non-Darood men? I think some of you need to grab a tampon and sleep it off. It's embarrassing, bunch of men getting their panties in a bunch, bisinka..

Gambar

VIP
How is this different from some Somaliland children that are taught to hate Somalia from young age? as the saying goes
whatever goes around comes around. :lol:
But they don't call out Dhulbahante, they just call us all faqash. :icon lol: After all you can't insult one whole side of your family, or can you. :icon e confused:

Bohol

VIP
But they don't call out Dhulbahante, they just call us all faqash. :icon lol: After all you can't insult one whole side of your family, or can you. :icon e confused:

It is even worse. They teach them to hate reer Mogadishu aka Hawiye, when we all know the Hawiyes were allied to the SNM and both were fighting the same enemy (Siad Bare regime).

Show us a vid where Somalilanders are burning a Khaatumo flag. We could care less about Khaatumo, SSC or whatever group they come up with next :mjlol:

If a Somaliland kid was told by his parents to burn a Somalia flag or Khaatumo flag, the kid would've done the same too. It's the parents that are influencing qabyaalad to these children and hate for different qabiils.

waraabe

Your superior
It is even worse. They teach them to hate reer Mogadishu aka Hawiye, when we all know the Hawiyes were allied to the SNM and both were fighting
the same enemy (Siad Bare).
whose is they :icon lol:

maybe your family taught you to hate other clans, afterall your reer abtiyaal are puntlanders

Bohol

VIP
whose is they :icon lol:

maybe your family taught you to hate other clans, afterall your reer abtiyaal are puntlanders

Didn't Faysal Ali Waraabe say "whichever child that utters the word Mogadishu should have his tongue cut" "A child born in Addis Ababa is closer to me than a child born in Mogadishu". Lets not play the blame game. :lol: We all know a lot of Somaliland children are brought up with historical revision and false narratives.

Gambar

VIP
It is even worse. They teach them to hate reer Mogadishu aka Hawiye, when we all know the Hawiyes were allied to the SNM and both were fighting the same enemy (Siad Bare regime).
Y'all have no reason to hate Hawiye. Mogadishu is an excuse by Somaliland to gain recognition. It hasn't worked during the height of the civil war and it's not working now. The hatred doesn't make any sense.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Some dhulo girl I used to date told me growing up all she would hear from her aunties was idoor waa gaalo raac:pacspit:, idoor waa somalidiid:ohlord:, idoor waa gun:susp:. But when it came to marriage they said never bring hawiye, mj or ogadeen, preferably only dhulo or idoor:faysalwtf::siilaanyolaugh: :ohhhdamn::yousmart::russsmug::rejoice:
The only Isaaq in my family is my great great grandmother on my fathers side, his mother is Mareexan. In my mothers side my grandmother, great grandmother, great great grandmother etc are all Osman Mahmoud/MJ. They have a custom of intermarrying since they border each other I think. In my family, most non-Dhulbahante are either Majerteen, Mareexan or Abgaal.

We don't marry Isaaq.

Bohol

VIP
Y'all have no reason to hate Hawiye. Mogadishu is an excuse by Somaliland to gain recognition. It hasn't worked during the height of the civil war and it's not working now. The hatred doesn't make any sense.

I agree. It is misplaced energy. Wa daad sheeko khiyaali ah ku nool waligood.

The only Isaaq in my family is my great great grandmother on my fathers side, his mother is Mareexan. In my mothers side my grandmother, great grandmother, great great grandmother etc are all Osman Mahmoud/MJ. They have a custom of intermarrying since they border each other I think. In my family, most non-Dhulbahante are either Majerteen, Mareexan or Abgaal.

We don't marry Isaaq.

You don't but other dhulos do. Now you gonna act like Dhulos and HJ don't intermarry out of cuqdad.:chrisfreshhah:

waraabe

Your superior
Didn't Faysal Ali Waraabe say "whichever child that utters the word Mogadishu should have his tongue cut" "A child born in Addis Ababa is closer to me than a child born in Mogadishu". Lets not play the blame game. :lol: We all know a lot of Somaliland children are brought up with historical revision and false narratives.

what historical revision?

I think your reer abti have been telling you porkies

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
At one point in my life, I was about to wed a dhulo woman but once I figured out her dad was collecting $$$ for clan wars I ended it :francis:

Bohol

VIP
It's because they can't says shit about MJ so they place the hatred on to innocent Hawiye. :icon lol: All these oldie Landers are crazy, Ina Waraabe, Bulxan, Edna Adan. Wax ba ka sii ah.

Yep. That is why I don't take those cowards serious, they are quick to spread their legs for Daroods but like to invent imaginary
enemies aka reer Mogadishu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending