Khaatumo Kid Burns Somaliland Flag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
Abaayo the way you insult these idoors is ruthless walle :mjlol:

Keep it going though don't let them disrespect you :salute:

I have no problem with them, my mother, ayeyo, and husband are all Isaaq. However, I will correct dumbass behavior and comments. Gahayle are peaceful fishermen. We don't engage in fighting. I can thank my Cidagale side for that. :icon lol:

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Some dhulo girl I used to date told me growing up all she would hear from her aunties was idoor waa gaalo raac:pacspit:, idoor waa somalidiid:ohlord:, idoor waa gun:susp:. But when it came to marriage they said never bring hawiye, mj or ogadeen, preferably only dhulo or idoor:faysalwtf::siilaanyolaugh: :ohhhdamn::yousmart::russsmug::rejoice:

SSDF

Harti Over Hoes
Some dhulo girl I used to date told me growing up all she would hear from her aunties was idoor waa gaalo raac:pacspit:, idoor waa somalidiid:ohlord:, idoor waa gun:susp:. But when it came to marriage they said never bring hawiye, mj or ogadeen, preferably only dhulo or idoor:faysalwtf::siilaanyolaugh: :ohhhdamn::yousmart::russsmug::rejoice:
Bro theres enough dhulo women in laaska piss off of taleex

Us niggas gotta eat

Gambar

VIP
Y'all are so weird, you guys hate each other but intermarry so much. If you had a lineup of Dhulbahantes and Isaaq and told me to pick out the isaaq wallahi I couldn't. Strange relationship. Make the next president Dhulbahante to smooth things over dee. :siilaanyosmile:

Parents shouldn't be spreading qabyaalad to their children. This kid probably doesn't even know what "Somaliland" is, but let's be honest here. A Somaliland kid would've done the same and burned a Khaatumo flag if he was told the same.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Y'all are so weird, you guys hate each other but intermarry so much. If you had a lineup of Dhulbahantes and Isaaq and told me to pick out the isaaq wallahi I couldn't. Strange relationship. Make the next president Dhulbahante to smooth things over dee. :siilaanyosmile:

I will only marry the enemy clan:banderas: I want her to poison my fkin mind:damn: :diddyass::denzelnigga:

f*ck this bullshit. Our people are suffering from drought & famine and we have niggas with IQs of 68 living in western countries still spewing qabiil nonsense. Pathetic.
:snoop::westbrookwtf:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Poor kid, brainwashed by his family.

The flag has the shahada, this kid does not even know what it means and is being used as propaganda by the uploaders.

Is that why the shahada was put on the flag? So that no one can burn it? Very clever :patrice:

Parents shouldn't be spreading qabyaalad to their children. This kid probably doesn't even know what "Somaliland" is, but let's be honest here. A Somaliland kid would've done the same and burned a Khaatumo flag if he was told the same.
Show us a vid where Somalilanders are burning a Khaatumo flag. We could care less about Khaatumo, SSC or whatever group they come up with next :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending