Khaatumo Kid Burns Somaliland Flag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
You a retard? Somalias flag doesnt have the shahaada
1) They are disrespecting the Somaliland flag, not the words of Allah. If it were the latter, it would be kufr.
2) Who said that it's haram to burn stuff with the Qur'an or ilaahi's name on it? Are you saying that every single paper that has anything Islamic related can never be destroyed?

Your people used to burn the Somali flag during the Siad Barre era.

This fool is comparing a military government that bombed and committed genocide on it's people top a self declared republic that claims territory.

:faysalwtf:

La illaha Il Allah, I would say that but your people just burnt it and you did not condemn it, so I guess it carries no meaning to you.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I am not going to bother :francis:
"Disposing of papers in which Allaah's name is mentioned"

"If that is not possible, or the papers are not suitable for that purpose, then they may be destroyed by burning or by cutting them up so that the verses of the Qur’aan and the name of Allaah disappear, or they may be buried. If a part of the word remains there is no harm in that. There are machines that cut paper into long, thin strips (i.e., shredders), which may be used for this purpose. May Allaah help us and you to do all that is good."

https://islamqa.info/en/5390

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
"Disposing of papers in which Allaah's name is mentioned"

"If that is not possible, or the papers are not suitable for that purpose, then they may be destroyed by burning or by cutting them up so that the verses of the Qur’aan and the name of Allaah disappear, or they may be buried. If a part of the word remains there is no harm in that. There are machines that cut paper into long, thin strips (i.e., shredders), which may be used for this purpose. May Allaah help us and you to do all that is good."

https://islamqa.info/en/5390
Munaafiq baad tahay :snoop:
Shut the f*ck up garacyahow.
Kkkkkk ciyaalkaaga qabyaalad iyo cuqdad baad cabsiinisaa init :russ:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I feel sorry for that kid, he deserves a better mother
Walaal they are all Munaafiqs. They claim they all want somalia but really and truly they are all qabilists.
You have to brainwash your kids to wage war against those who want their demise. Dhulbahante noolada.
:salute:
Somaliland ana wasa
I am a proud qabilist aswell, not one of those pricks who claim "somalia" because of there shit qolo.

I am currently writing a book called the "Qabil lottery". Its on how some somalis come into word with a disadvantage and its impact on the nation.
Waryaa xishood:ufdup:
Darood women indoctrinate their kids with qabyaalad. I find it very attractive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts