Khaatumo Kid Burns Somaliland Flag

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWeekday

Garxaajis Slayer
That isn't even Somali let alone hy. He was busted while back:camby:
Why would he need to lie about being HY?

Nigga even insulted Habar Awal so in my eyes that more then enough proof of being HY since cuqdad against Subeyr Awal is a clear characteristic of HY males :mjlol:

Accept your qaanis cousin sxb :hemad:

Bohol

VIP
That isn't even Somali let alone hy. He was busted while back:camby:

A Somalineter who is also Ethiopian (Amhara) that use to claim to be HY for years
was exposed recently in that site. Walahi you could swear if you see his face he is
Amhara. Never believe the internet easily.

:mugshotman:

TooMacaan

VIP
Leila, Inut most of them went through it. I believed them as their abtirsi was correct and they did give me HY vibes. :dabcasar:
But you can make a special exception for me ofc, provided my unique situation..?
And what are these hy vibes you speak of...imo, were the most diverse Isaaq sub-clan. :zhqjlmx:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
A Somalineter who is also Ethiopian (Amhara) that use to claim to be HY for years
was exposed recently in that site. Walahi you could swear if you see his face he is
Amhara. Never believe the internet easily.

:mugshotman:

Who sxb :icon lol:

Bohol

VIP
Say wallahi

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Walahi. :pachah1: I have never seen a Somali that looks like that never-mind a HY :russ: . From there I knew something went
wrong and he isn't halal HY.

The half Swedish half HY guy (MP Amir Adan) is more Somali :salute:

j8i8ph.jpg

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Why would he need to lie about being HY?

Nigga even insulted Habar Awal so in my eyes that more then enough proof of being HY since cuqdad against Subeyr Awal is a clear characteristic of HY males :mjlol:

Accept your qaanis cousin sxb :hemad:

Qanis saw Duke and Waraabe bickering and made some notes. That don't make him one of us:drakewtf:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Walahi. :pachah1: I have never seen a Somali that looks like that never-mind a HY :russ: . From there I knew something went
wrong and he isn't halal HY.

The half Swedish half HY guy (MP Amir Adan) is more Somali :salute:

j8i8ph.jpg

So he was exposed on somnet recently?

TooMacaan

VIP
Well it is easy to tell. HY forumers are usually not trolls. If one claims to be Habesha and gay that automatically rules them out.

:manny:
:faysalwtf::faysalwtf:
Not trolls?? You've got one named after a guy who owns the worst youtube prank channel to ever exist...and another called "iNutEasily"...:farole:enough said.

Why do Ethiopians lie? The recent refugees in Europe they claim to be either Somali or eritean until they are caught out.

Look at that Ethiopian manic who stabbed that Arabic Swedish girl claiming to be 15 and Somali, until it was, later discovered he was Ethiopian. The damage was already down to Somali people. :kanyehmm:

The Ethiopian government sends their beggars and aids invested s to our country, when our ppl can barely feed themselves. Savages wallahi :pacspit:

All they can say is the clan name, not their sub sub sub sub sub clan names because they are not Somali.

:lawd:

@Canuck I understand, why She's so passionate about them now

black

live and let die.
:damn:You can tell someone's identity by knowing their sub sub clan?? I know Isaaq isn't as large as Darood but I was still sure that it required more than that.
Now I'm def not confirming my sub sub clan. :damedamn:Are you crazy? I'm already enough of an anomaly, why would I want to qarxis on myself??:ayaanswag::faysalwtf:

:dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose::deadosama:

I assumed you were trolling about being HY. You're far more likely to get qarxis'd from stating your specific subclan + location and arbitrary details than revealing your mother's ethnicity. Even then, I doubt anyone can/will go through all that. there's like <50 active users on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts