Khaatumo Kid Burns Somaliland Flag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I respect Habar Yoonis and Habar Jeclo, wallahi I view them as typical Somalis. Sometimes I kaftan with them.

But Habar Awal? I don't even believe that they come from a Somali background, these people are assimilated Oromos. There is simply no way for these feminine women who cannot even speak Somali to be the same as the rest of us. These people were not hardcore fierce nomads like the rest of us, they used to live in Aden and translate for the British. They used to be scared when entering the territories of the proud Somalis and used to tell the colonials that they've never been this far in the Somali country before. The British would tell them, "don't worry we're here for you" and give them a slap on the ass. They remind me of the emasculated Bantus with an inferiority complex who submit themselves wholly to the colonizers.

I spit on these useless beta males who have not contribute anything for Isaaq, let alone Somalia. Nothing more than tea boys.

TheWeekday

Garxaajis Slayer
True, it's mostly reer Harred, and reer yonis that do with some reer dalal as well. Baha Cumar are reer Arabsiyo so that makes sense they marry from other Isaaqs.
Saaxib do you by chance know which subclan does Mo Farah's descend from?

I don't even think of xeer xamar personally... :draketf:

Nor did I hear anyone diss them, when I'm in somaliland... there's plenty of your lot there:drakewtf: ppl plucking shit from the air against us issaqs....

Don't confuse us with daroods now, they have the most to say about everyone but themselves :hemad:

Culturally and politically anyone east of Badhan is "reer koonfur" to Isaaqs. Culturally reer waqooyi includes Isaaqs + Dir and Harti less MJ. An example of this would be the Gabati marital custom which is only practiced by those tribes, not the rest of southern Somalis.

Culturally and politically anyone east of Badhan is "reer koonfur" to Isaaqs. Culturally reer waqooyi includes Isaaqs + Dir and Harti less MJ. An example of this would be the Gabati marital custom which is only practiced by those tribes, not the rest of southern Somalis.

Culturally and politically, we are different yes...

I respect Habar Yoonis and Habar Jeclo, wallahi I view them as typical Somalis. Sometimes I kaftan with them.

But Habar Awal? I don't even believe that they come from a Somali background, these people are assimilated Oromos. There is simply no way for these feminine women who cannot even speak Somali to be the same as the rest of us. These people were not hardcore fierce nomads like the rest of us, they used to live in Aden and translate for the British. They used to be scared when entering the territories of the proud Somalis and used to tell the colonials that they've never been this far in the Somali country before. The British would tell them, "don't worry we're here for you" and give them a slap on the ass. They remind me of the emasculated Bantus with an inferiority complex who submit themselves wholly to the colonizers.

I spit on these useless beta males who have not contribute anything for Isaaq, let alone Somalia. Nothing more than tea boys.

I see you keep on mentioning Habar Awal in every thread where they're not even relevant to the discussion. Your ahistorical revisionism is second to none on this forum, and it's baffling since you don't even border Habar Awal so you have no logical reason for your cuqdaad. It's almost ramadan so i'll pass on the bait for today and advise you to fear Allah and sincerely think about the path of munafiqnimo you've decided to take here.

Gambar

VIP
I thought gabaati is the same as sooryo or yaarad?

I see you keep on mentioning Habar Awal in every thread where they're not even relevant to the discussion. Your ahistorical revisionism is second to none on this forum, and it's baffling since you don't even border Habar Awal so you have no logical reason for your cuqdaad. It's almost ramadan so i'll pass on the bait for today and advise you to fear Allah and sincerely think about the path of munafiqnimo you've decided to take here.

Put him on ignore ina abti, he suffers from serious inferiority complex. I don't understand his concept for HA when like you said his people don't even border them! In my opinion, HA are the most hospitable out of all of the Isaaqs but that is because of my own experience and familial ties. This Prince of Lascaanood is not ok. Wax ba ka sii ah.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
upload_2017-5-19_4-5-51.png

When malnourished children who claim to be 22 (which I very much doubt, there is no reason why a grown man should look like that) from the Habar Awal clan (who were nothing more than translators of the colonials and British tea boys) keep talking about war, SNM, etc then I'm gonna have to put them in their place.

I do not take knowledge regarding Islam from Somalis/Lamogoodles either way, just like how you're telling me that I'm a munafiq and need to fear Allah, whilst celebrating and liking the comment on Zayd regarding butchering nearly 800 innocent defenseless Muslims who were also women and children.

View attachment 18440

When malnourished children who claim to be 22 (which I very much doubt, there is no reason why a grown man should look like that) from the Habar Awal clan (who were nothing more than translators of the colonials and British tea boys) keep talking about war, SNM, etc then I'm gonna have to put them in their place.

I do not take knowledge regarding Islam from Somalis/Lamogoodles either way, just like how you're telling me that I'm a munafiq and need to fear Allah, whilst celebrating and liking the comment on Zayd regarding butchering nearly 800 innocent defenseless Muslims who were also women and children.
Walee waa yaab. If you're going to cherry pick, at least do it right. Show me once on this forum where I've called for or condoned genocide, go ahead I'll wait...

I liked his comment because it showed the mercy that my Suldaans had. Those kids who did that massacre were wrong, and that's why I'm not a munafiq like you.

This is what I actually said on this topic:
It's because they intermarry so much tbh. Alot of people on this forum don't understand that most JB have either Gadabursi reer abti or reer ayeyyo. That's why they were spared because families would have been killing each other otherwise.

Last edited:
I thought gabaati is the same as sooryo or yaarad?

Put him on ignore ina abti, he suffers from serious inferiority complex. I don't understand his concept for HA when like you said his people don't even border them! In my opinion, HA are the most hospitable out of all of the Isaaqs but that is because of my own experience and familial ties. This Prince of Lascaanood is not ok. Wax ba ka sii ah.

I'm not sure inabti, i've never heard the last 2 terms. If they are both referring to cash gifts from the groom to the brides family that are then distributed among her relatives, than yes they are the same.

I agree inabti. HA are very loyal to our kin which include you of course. Didn't you say your reer Ayeyyo was Jibriil Abokor, I'm curious which subclan of JB if I may ask.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
If you're going to cherry pick, at least do it right. Show me once on this forum where I've called for or condoned genocide, go ahead I'll wait...

I liked his comment because it showed the mercy that my Suldaans had. Those kids who did that massacre were wrong, and that's why I'm not a munafiq like you.

This is what I actually said on this topic:
There is no such thing as mercy in not killing Muslim women, children or old men. Your people killed women, children, and old men and allied with the Ethiopian's who also bombed the Gadabursi prior to that. And the only crime the Gadabursi committed was by knowing their enemy. That their enemy is the people who dropped bombs on their cities, and yours too. But you have a statue of "Somalia" (even though Siad Barre killed anybody who opposed his rule whether it was from his clan or mine) bombing your so called "patriotic" Somalilanders, whilst the Ethiopians who bombed you are friends, allies, companions, against the evil Somali Muslims. Very Islamic that you're allying with kuffar against Muslims right? You call me a hypocrite, when I'm not the one who teaches his children that an Amxaaro child is closer to me than a Somali. No, that's your people. You call it jihaad to kill innocent Muslims, then compare it to the Sahaba. Your religious comments are qabilist, and that's why I don't listen to preachers or religious talk from any Somali that comes a nomadic background (i.e lamogoodles).

SSDF

Harti Over Hoes
There is no such thing as mercy in not killing Muslim women, children or old men. Your people killed women, children, and old men and allied with the Ethiopian's who also bombed the Gadabursi prior to that. And the only crime the Gadabursi committed was by knowing their enemy. That their enemy is the people who dropped bombs on their cities, and yours too. But you have a statue of "Somalia" (even though Siad Barre killed anybody who opposed his rule whether it was from his clan or mine) bombing your so called "patriotic" Somalilanders, whilst the Ethiopians who bombed you are friends, allies, companions, against the evil Somali Muslims. Very Islamic that you're allying with kuffar against Muslims right? You call me a hypocrite, when I'm not the one who teaches his children that an Amxaaro child is closer to me than a Somali. No, that's your people. You call it jihaad to kill innocent Muslims, then compare it to the Sahaba. Your religious comments are qabilist, and that's why I don't listen to preachers or religious talk from any Somali that comes a nomadic background (i.e lamogoodles).
Weren't dhulos part of MOD and participated in the mass killing of isaaq

Horta I dnt beef online, I find it really pointless but I never thought you would actually say that you would slit a childs throat

I hope that was just a euphemism and not something you would even want to do

I wasn't being serious, I'm not crazy.

I don't come on sspot to beef either, but when people start swearing and trying to attack me, best believe I stick up for myself regardless.

The flag had Quran on it, just got my blood boiling :damn:

Gambar

VIP
I'm not sure inabti, i've never heard the last 2 terms. If they are both referring to cash gifts from the groom to the brides family that are then distributed among her relatives, than yes they are the same.

I agree inabti. HA are very loyal to our kin which include you of course. Didn't you say your reer Ayeyyo was Jibriil Abokor, I'm curious which subclan of JB if I may ask.
It's the same thing, actually gabati I believe maybe Arabic as I've heard people who speak Swahili use the term too. It is a regular custom other Somalis par take in. However, xeedho is a custom mostly confined to reer waqooyi. I'm not sure what my ayeyo is, I never bothered to ask beyond JA but I've heard Reer Dalal a lot from her so I'll assume that's her subsubclan.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Weren't dhulos part of MOD and participated in the mass killing of isaaq
According to the Isaaq, all Somalis outside the arbitrary British drawn lines are their number one enemies who collided together to genocide their clan.

Siad Barre's government was the lesser evil then what followed after (27 years of anarchy, warlordism, 1m+ people dead, rape and displacement of clans who couldn't defend themselves or even different ethnic groups who can't speak Somali like Barwanis, institutionalized qabilism, Al Shabab, great benefits for our neighbours who annexed our land and now our sea, loss of sovereignty, and destruction of our culture). I can proudly say that there was nothing that Siad Barre done that was worth returning to 17th century Somalia (only difference being the new gadgets). Dhulbahante generals asked to join the SNM when it was first formed thinking it was a "Somali nationalist movement" like the name portrays, but were told to make their own qabil rebel group. Why would we rebel against the government when we abandoned jahiliyaa in 1960?

My subclan the Jibriil Abokor are not nomadic what are you talking about. We're agro pastoralists along with Gadabursi and some of the western Darood Tribes like Bartire and Abaskul. I have more in common with them then the rest of Isaaq. Gadabursi are my actual family not my enemy and I've said that multiple times on this forum, it's not hypothetical for me that some of my relatives could have been killed. This is way more nuanced than you are making it seem like all Habar Awal are nomads when they're not. This is what I mean when I say you engage in historical revisonism, you don't know shit about us.

SSDF

Harti Over Hoes
According to the Isaaq, all Somalis outside the arbitrary British drawn lines are their number one enemies who collided together to genocide their clan.

Siad Barre's government was the lesser evil then what followed after (27 years of anarchy, warlordism, 1m+ people dead, rape and displacement of clans who couldn't defend themselves, institutionalized qabilism, Al Shabab, great benefits for our neighbours who annexed our land). I can proudly say that there was nothing that Siad Barre done that was worth returning to 17th century Somalia (only difference being the new gadgets). Dhulbahante generals asked to join the SNM when it was first formed thinking it was a Somali nationalist movement but were told to make their own qabil rebel group. Why would we rebel against the government for that?
Warya i was joking and you wrote a one billion pg essay wtf

Just accept gaas as the supreme leader of harti

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
My subclan the Jibriil Abokor are not nomadic what are you talking about. We're agro pastoralists along with Gadabursi and some of the western Darood Tribes like Bartire and Abaskul. I have more in common with them then the rest of Isaaq. Gadabursi are my actual family not my enemy and I've said that multiple times on this forum, it's not hypothetical for me that some of my relatives could have been killed. This is way more nuanced than you are making it seem like all Habar Awal are nomads when they're not. This is what I mean when I say you engage in historical revisonism, you don't know shit about us.

The Habar Awal clan are lamogoodles like the rest of Samaales. They're not historically farmers or natives of the land (past 200 years). You only took farming in the last century, before that it was all pure grazing land.

Last edited:
The Habar Awal clan are lamogoodles like the rest of Samaales. They're not historic farmers or natives of the land (past 500 years). You only took farming in the last century, before that it was pure grazing land.
If you're using that definition than only Raxanweyn are true Agropastoralists. There is a tradition that they are lost Isaaq and Darood who wandered off to greener pastures and became civilized before the rest of other Somalis, but they are called "Sab" today.

Anyways let's just stop insulting each other and drop it. We can disagree on Somali politics and history like civilized human beings but there's no need to take the discussion into the gutter like some of the posters here have been doing. I'm not perfect either so I'm reminding myself before anyone else.

Last edited:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
If you're using that definition than only Raxanweyn are true Agropastoralists. There is a tradition that they are lost Isaaq and Darood who wondered off to greener pastures and became civilized before the rest of other Somalis, but they are called "Sab" today.

Anyways let's just stop insulting each other and drop it. We can disagree on Somali politics and history like civilized human beings but there's no need to take the discussion into the gutter like some of the posters here have been doing. I'm not perfect either so I'm reminding myself before anyone else.
Culturally you are nomadic is what I mean. Being a lamogoodle is more than just grazing land, but it's a lifestyle. You can be an urban dweller and still be a Geeljire. Changes within the last 100 does not wipe out 2000 years of history.

Status
Not open for further replies.