Kenya taking land

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brother you have Somaliwenye as your name and you disrespecting the great Somali muwaadin ever to rule Somalia. Are you okay? What he did was justified in Hargeisa in the 80's beesha Isaaq were being rebellions and were backstabbing the dowlad. Did he have a choice? That's the reason why Jaalle Siad sent out General Gaani and General Morgan. @DalJecel look at this guy.
He had no choice?nigga he had every choice yet he chose the most violent on I am a unionist because siad barre didn't do what he promised to do somaliweyne is still a dream Ogedenia is under ethiopias control and has been purposely underdeveloped same with NFD your precious siad was nothing more than a glorified mass murderer who accomplished nothing in his lengthy rule

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
He had no choice?nigga he had every choice yet he chose the most violent on I am a unionist because siad barre didn't do what he promised to do somaliweyne is still a dream Ogedenia is under ethiopias control and has been purposely underdeveloped same with NFD your precious siad was nothing more than a glorified mass murderer who accomplished nothing in his lengthy rule

Brother you are exaggerating so much it's hilarious. Like I said civilians in Hargeisa were backstabbing the dowlad. They were using the clan card instead of the Somali card that Jalle Siad believed in. He lead in 1977 in the war. If weren't for the Ethiopians snitching Addis Ababa would be a Somali city right now. How would Jaalle Siad treat those civilians in Hargeisa that were backstabbing the dowlad? You tell me? he believed in Somaliweyne. Jaalle Siad did what was right in 1988. You had warlords like Muse Shani that was Siad Barre's soldier disobeying him. That's why he sent our Ganni and Morgan to give a reminder to Hargeisa that you guys are Somalis and we as a dowlad don't believe in clans. @DalJecel @Puntlandtheglorious

BANTU

+op MVLI
@Shaolin23 is a rat lying about history

Barre executed 82 high ranking military leaders after the Ethiopian War because they dared to question his ability to lead. Your hero fucked up that war, they were right and he killed them for it extrajudicially, murdered, crimes against humanity. You rat bastard

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Brother you are exaggerating so much it's hilarious. Like I said civilians in Hargeisa were backstabbing the dowlad. They were using the clan card instead of the Somali card that Jalle Siad believed in. He lead in 1977 in the war. If weren't for the Ethiopians snitching Addis Ababa would be a Somali city right now. How would Jaalle Siad treat those civilians in Hargeisa that were backstabbing the dowlad? You tell me? he believed in Somaliweyne. Jaalle Siad did what was right in 1988. You had warlords like Muse Shani that was Siad Barre's soldier disobeying him. That's why he sent our Ganni and Morgan to give a reminder to Hargeisa that you guys are Somalis and we as a dowlad don't believe in clans. @DalJecel @Puntlandtheglorious
Bro , Siyaad Barre is Dead, His Sins and his good deeds he took to his grave and he will be judged upon it.
What he did to the Isaaq and Majeerteen clans is between him and Allah

Sheikh

VIP
Bro , Siyaad Barre is Dead, His Sins and his good deeds he took to his grave and he will be judged upon it.
What he did to the Isaaq and Majeerteen clans is between him and Allah

Affirmative my brother.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Lol . All this arguing about Afweyne 3decades after his death ,move on #NabadIyoCaano.
How about you take your own advice you only heard stories about him and you have nightmares about him and you take it out on the rest of us who had nothing to do with his regime you just be thankful Siad Barre wasn't Saddam or Assad if you know what I mean

Sheikh

VIP
Wallah Someone needs To give all these MX boys a mental health test :mjlol:

Brother us MX men are healthy alhamdulillah god bless the lord. But I think beesha Isaaq need a mental health test if you're asking me. :drakelaugh: They are obsessed still with Jaalle Siad AUN.

BANTU

+op MVLI
Brother us MX men are healthy alhamdulillah god bless the lord. But I think beesha Isaaq need a mental health test if you're asking me. :drakelaugh: They are obsessed still with Jaalle Siad AUN.
My g you can't even get simple history correct ku lahaa Barre went crazy after the coup attempt, those ungrateful peasants shouldn't have done that, he was paranoid after that and rightfully so :drakekidding: we miss Siad Barre because he was the best thing to happen to Somalia and all Somalis :drakekidding:wallahi if MX are all like this I may have to cancel yall irl :wowsweat:

DRACO

VIP
Walleh Marexaar waa marexaar , forever obsessed with us :susp:

What are you talking about nigga the ogaden war was so poorly planned you question whether siad barre had down syndrome Kenya were much weaker and more willing to give up our lands and what do you mean the deserved it?no person deserves such a fate and siad barre did promote tribalism just look at all the high ranking positions and tell me what clan they were he was just using that as a means to get power he was a qabilist that died constupated on a nigerian toilet.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
@Shaolin23 is a rat lying about history

Barre executed 82 high ranking military leaders after the Ethiopian War because they dared to question his ability to lead. Your hero fucked up that war, they were right and he killed them for it extrajudicially, murdered, crimes against humanity. You rat bastard
82 :comeon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts