Kenya taking land

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
That's SOMALI territory you bafoon, SOMALI.
there's an old Issaq lady whose a business woman in BH that has a house that will be demolished if that wall continues both her sons passed away one in South Africa the other in Xamar I wonder if @Gucci mane and his "government" will provide her assistance if she relocates back to her "country" of origin:kodaksmiley:disgusting people wallahi

Read the other thread about your national hero,the lion Siad Barre and you will understand why.
When you celebrate incompetent leaders,ofcourse your people will keep choosing more of them.
5tNpuV1.gif
Siad Barre arrested a lot of my family member and sentenced many to death.Why would I support him

Zero

Somaliland patriot
f*ck you don't even claim somali what sland did not allowing somali refugees in but they let yemeni and syrians fucking coons.
Its common to not allow immigrants from hostile territories in because they can cause unimaginable chaos.Somalia and Somaliland are currently enemies,with Somalia being the aggressor and claiming our territory as their own.If they had the military capability they would've invaded us a long time ago.

Only the day we get our international recognition and Somalia willingly acknowledges its own borders can we safely welcome our innocent brothers from the south without suspicion.

Its common to not allow immigrants from hostile territories in because they can cause unimaginable chaos.Somalia and Somaliland are currently enemies,with Somalia being the aggressor and claiming our territory as their own.If they had the military capability they would've invaded us a long time ago.

Only the day we get our international recognition and Somalia willingly acknowledges its own borders can we safely welcome our innocent brothers from the south without suspicion.
What??Yemen is hostile towards northern somalia didn't the houthis threaten you lot just a few months ago?
Smh at this coonery you think your arabs
Doqon foqol Doqon

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth

@Shaolin23 @geel.sade @Sheikh while you guys are crying about another region this is happening right under your noses how sad and pathetic :heh:
This wall doesn't affect me personally or my immediate family you basement dwelling moron it affects the masakiin people who will lose their livelihoods and may Allah ease their suffering I live in qurbaha why @ me ffs I would of been pissed me off regardless of what qabil live there this wall will destroy 3 masjid aswell but you would probably celebrate that either way since your qabil don't worship there right :camby:

Zero

Somaliland patriot
What??Yemen is hostile towards northern somalia didn't the houthis threaten you lot just a few months ago?
Smh at this coonery you think your arabs
Doqon foqol Doqon
Is all of Somalia Al shabab? No,right? Same for the Yemenis who aren't all houthis.
Nothing happened yet with the immigrants we took in,which proves they aren't a threat to us.

Yemenis don't call Somaliland as northern Somalia like you people do.
Again,let me repeat myself.

Last edited:
Is all of Somalia Al shabab? No,right? Same for the Yemenis who aren't all houthis.
Nothing happened yet with the immigrants we took in,which proves they aren't a threat to us.

Yemenis don't call Somaliland as northern Somalia like you people do.
Again,let me repeat myself.
Bring the dirty little sand hostile region kulaha you are an abeed for these dirty little arabs inshallah you will get what you deserve

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Prospeity?hahahahaha you are merely Ethiopia's lapdog now spread dem cheeks for your amxaaro master.
Somalia has a goverment that only controles 30% of the capital and 30k foreign troops that have been operating within Somalia for 11 years.Turkey and Qatar are buying Somalia's assets for pennies.
Bantu immigrants number 50k and steal jobs from locals while being protected by AMISOM.
And now even Kenya is stealing your land.:susp:

Ethiopia's partnership with SL is heaven in comparison.:salute:

Somalia has a goverment that only controles 30% of the capital and 30k foreign troops that have been operating within Somalia for 11 years.Turkey and Qatar are buying Somalia's assets for pennies.
Bantu immigrants number 50k and steal jobs from locals while being protected by AMISOM.
And now even Kenya is stealing your land.:susp:

Ethiopia's partnership with SL is heaven in comparison.:salute:
You can phrase it however you want but the fact remains you gave ethiopia 19% of the berbera port deal for no reason other than to get into their good books and somaliland is far from the utopia you are making it out to be even puntland has a higher GDP per capita than you lot if somalia is a failed state i don't know what sland is.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
You can phrase it however you want but the fact remains you gave ethiopia 19% of the berbera port deal for no reason other than to get into their good books.
The Berbera port DP world deal is a gateway to many other prospects that were out of reach for SL before.Ethiopia gets 19% as a guarantee from the SL goverment that Ethiopia can savely use the port for majority of its imports and exports.Ethiopia is seen as the next manufacturing giant and we are its only major port.This will bring a lot of prosperity in the future.

Somaliland is far from the utopia you are making it out to be even puntland has a higher GDP per capita than you lot if somalia is a failed state i don't know what sland is.
When it comes to generating revenue,Somaliland(Isaaqs) is Nr.1 amongst the somali regions.Though we fail in managing income distribution,which explains our low GDP per capita in comparison with our high GDP,especially in the SSC region(for obvious political reasons).
Even the little Ciise clan enclave of Djibouti cries about Isaaq millionaires(6 out of 10 Djibouti millionaires are Isaaq) then turn around and dance for us.
guelleh.jpg

Al Conquistador, Emperor Ahmed Osman Guelleh (Ahmed II, The House of Arab Isaaq Dynasty).
ahmedgodane.jpg.size.xxlarge.letterbox.jpg

Al Conquistador, His Holiness Emir Sheikh Ahmed Abdi Godane (Ahmed I, The House of Arab Isaaq Dynasty)

The 2 men that enjoyed the Ciise booty.:siilaanyolaugh:

Please tell me one major Puntland company or millionair.How does Puntland generate revenue?:yacadiim:

The Berbera port DP world deal is a gateway to many other prospects that were out of reach for SL before.Ethiopia gets 19% as a guarantee from the SL goverment that Ethiopia can savely use the port for majority of its imports and exports.Ethiopia is seen as the next manufacturing giant and we are its only major port.This will bring a lot of prosperity in the future.

When it comes to generating revenue,Somaliland(Isaaqs) is Nr.1 amongst the somali regions.Though we fail in managing income distribution,which explains our low GDP per capita in comparison with our high GDP,especially in the SSC region(for obvious political reasons).
Even the little Ciise clan enclave of Djibouti cries about Isaaq millionaires(6 out of 10 Djibouti millionaires are Isaaq) then turn around and dance for us.
guelleh.jpg

Al Conquistador, Emperor Ahmed Osman Guelleh (Ahmed II, The House of Arab Isaaq Dynasty).
ahmedgodane.jpg.size.xxlarge.letterbox.jpg

Al Conquistador, His Holiness Emir Sheikh Ahmed Abdi Godane (Ahmed I, The House of Arab Isaaq Dynasty)

The 2 men that enjoyed the Ciise booty.:siilaanyolaugh:

Please tell me one major Puntland company or millionair.How does Puntland generate revenue?:yacadiim:
No need for me to copy paste a paragraph like you but:
http://documents.worldbank.org/cura...Poverty-Profile-Update-4-27-November-2017.pdf
DU9_bxoVAAAggWd.jpg:large

Hold this L:drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Zero

Somaliland patriot
No need for me to copy paste a paragraph like you but:
http://documents.worldbank.org/cura...Poverty-Profile-Update-4-27-November-2017.pdf
DU9_bxoVAAAggWd.jpg:large

Hold this L:drakelaugh::drakelaugh:
AGAIN!
When it comes to generating revenue,Somaliland(Isaaqs) is Nr.1 amongst the somali regions.Though we fail in managing income distribution,which causes our low GDP per capita in comparison with our high GDP,especially in the SSC region(for obvious political reasons).

Now answer me.Please tell me one major Puntland company or millionair.How does Puntland generate revenue?:yacadiim:

Status
Not open for further replies.