Kenya taking land

Status
Not open for further replies.
AGAIN!
When it comes to generating revenue,Somaliland(Isaaqs) is Nr.1 amongst the somali regions.Though we fail in managing income distribution,which causes our low GDP per capita in comparison with our high GDP,especially in the SSC region(for obvious political reasons).

Now answer me.Please tell me one major Puntland company or millionair.How does Puntland generate revenue?:yacadiim:
Are you gonna cite a source for that outlandish claim you can't say shit like that and get away with it World Bank was the one that I linked
Link a credible source.

We have truly hit rock bottom if these think they can take our land I would support al-shabaab if they attacked kenya and ethiopian instead of innocent somali muslims
SMH at fraudmajo
How much did they take anyway? it looks like they moved the wall just a few inches closer really. They don't have the balls to annex any land. Show me proof of land theft, until then i regard this as fake news.

How much did they take anyway? it looks like they moved the wall just a few inches closer really. They don't have the balls to annex any land. Show me proof of land theft, until then i regard this as fake news.
Of course they don't have the balls to annex land they are Madow negroids they still have fear of us in their hearts.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Of course they don't have the balls to annex land they are Madow negroids they still have fear of us in their hearts.
in my honest opinion this land belongs to Kenya the facts are the Beled Hawa admin supports this the Mandera admin and people support this the FGS is quiet about this even after meeting with the Kenyans back in December Kenya wouldn't be stupid enough to try a similar move they tried with the sea annexing land has grave consequences in the international court Kenya can't afford to lose another court battle and they know this the issue is why would Kenya let Somalis build a whole neighborhood on their side for 20 years and not say something before and if people are going to lose their homes who will recompensate or relocate them it should be their government but don't worry their to busy stealing millions from the IC to care :bell:

in my honest opinion this land belongs to Kenya the facts are the Beled Hawa admin supports this the Mandera admin and people support this the FGS is quiet about this even after meeting with the Kenyans back in December Kenya wouldn't be stupid enough to try a similar move they tried with the sea annexing land has grave consequences in the international court Kenya can't afford to lose another court battle and they know this the issue is why would Kenya let Somalis build a whole neighborhood on their side for 20 years and not say something before and if people are going to lose their homes who will recompensate or relocate them it should be their government but don't worry their to busy stealing millions from the IC to care :bell:
:draketf::draketf: are you fucking kidding me how can you say this when kenya has been occupying somali lands for half a century

Shaolin23

:draketf::draketf: are you fucking kidding me how can you say this when kenya has been occupying somali lands for half a century
Kenya didn't capture that land by force they were awarded that land and by British colonialist I'm not justifying the occupation of NEP or K5 the world is still ruled by US and ex-colonialist Brits and French they made the system we Africans are just pawns in their game it's the bitter truth

Kenya didn't capture that land by force they were awarded that land and by British colonialist I'm not justifying the occupation of NEP or K5 the world is still ruled by US and ex-colonialist Brits and French they made the system we Africans are just pawns in their game it's the bitter truth
smh
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shifta_War
Do you know the somalis in NFD overwhelmingly voted for separation and this is what they did to us and still today the ethnic somalis are marginalized by these fucking this is fucking unacceptable they are stuffed into one of the most underdeveloped regions in the capital although somalis make a nearly a third of the cities total revenue.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
there's an old Issaq lady whose a business woman in BH that has a house that will be demolished if that wall continues both her sons passed away one in South Africa the other in Xamar I wonder if @Gucci mane and his "government" will provide her assistance if she relocates back to her "country" of origin:kodaksmiley:disgusting people wallahi
They see Beled Xawo they think Siad Barre waa doqomo un

Shaolin23

They see Beled Xawo they think Siad Barre waa doqomo un
I don't blame these Issaq kids on the net I feel sorry for them I blame their parents and their elders they conditioned them to hate a particular group of people from birth they even gave us a name faqash to dehumanize us when they see women, children,elderly, Somali Muslims being made homeless they don't see a human they see a faqash it's the pathetic reality we can't share a country with these people one of us has to GO

waraabe

Your superior
AGAIN!
When it comes to generating revenue,Somaliland(Isaaqs) is Nr.1 amongst the somali regions.Though we fail in managing income distribution,which causes our low GDP per capita in comparison with our high GDP,especially in the SSC region(for obvious political reasons).

Now answer me.Please tell me one major Puntland company or millionair.How does Puntland generate revenue?:yacadiim:

maamulka punani faan state generates revenue through its lucrative piracy, weapon smuggling to al kabab, renting out females (idris alba got a discount)

It seems kenya and ethiopia aren't content with the lond they stole already. somalidu waxay noqotay "faan maroodi la sahansay" cidii garanaysa baa garanaysa.

Shaolin23

It seems kenya and ethiopia aren't content with the lond they stole already. somalidu waxay noqotay "faan maroodi la sahansay" cidii garanaysa baa garanaysa.
Somalis aren't content with the land they have left they would rather give it to Ethiopia and Kenya than share it with each other

Whenever I used to hear this particular clan making this thread used to be gaal lovers I always dismissed it. Shit is clear as day though. They've all agreed on siding with gaalo over any Somali for eternity.

This axmaq is actually laughing:gucciwhat:

Somalis aren't content with the land they have left they would rather give it to Ethiopia and Kenya than share it with each other
true. if u go back in time, you'll see that somalis never offered a collective/unted resistance/war to our enemies. it was always a section, or few tribes fighting. Even when Ahmed guray was fighting, not all somalis were with him.

only a tyrant can rule somalia and force everyone to accept him as their rule, as long as he doesn't practice nepotism and preferential treatment.

true. if u go back in time, you'll see that somalis never offered a collective/unted resistance/war to our enemies. it was always a section, or few tribes fighting. Even when Ahmed guray was fighting, not all somalis were with him.

only a tyrant can rule somalia and force everyone to accept him as their rule, as long as he doesn't practice nepotism and preferential treatment.
Benevolent dictators is what every third world countries need because they only accept being ruled with an iron fist there are few men in history like this like stalin he was a real nigga

Status
Not open for further replies.