Kenya taking land

Status
Not open for further replies.
Siad Barre tried force and it didn't work was he not brutal enough? What's the solution to tame these wildebeests
His clan ruined it for him. They turned his government into their own, alienating somalida kale. LIke I said, it'll work if the dictator is fair to the people.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
His clan ruined it for him. They turned his government into their own, alienating somalida kale. LIke I said, it'll work if the dictator is fair to the people.
Why lie? Before the 1978 coup Siad wasn't involved in clan politics and he was fair to everyone who doesn't know that after 1981 SNM rebellion it got worse after 1986 car accident he lost it at that point he was so messed up and paranoid he started playing the clan to extend his rule that was the end

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP

@Shaolin23 @geel.sade @Sheikh while you guys are crying about another region this is happening right under your noses how sad and pathetic :heh:

@Gucci mane That region I was taking about before was correct we do have deegan there. But my beautiful city Beled Hawo is being under attacked by these Kenyan rats that have cuqdad against the great Marehans. They want war we'll give them war. They trying to bring a ruler and build a wall like they Donald Trump. Wallahi billahi tallahi you'll see the civilians of Beled Hawo fight back and kick those Kenyans out of our land. I heard from VOA Somalia that Jubaland President Ahmed Madoobe is not defending for the land he mamuls apart of Jubaland. You know why he ain't defending Beled Hawo? Because he has a deal with the sneaky Kenyans that brought him in office in Jubaland. If he disobeys the Kenyans he'll kicked out of Jubaland immediately. That's why I want this guy gone he doesn't represent Jubaland. We need a real Jubalander President that can defend the Gedo region. And defend Beled Hawo. @geel.sade @DalJecel @Puntlandtheglorious @Shaolin23

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
@Gucci mane That region I was taking about before was correct we do have deegan there. But my beautiful city Beled Hawo is being under attacked by these Kenyan rats that have cuqdad against the great Marehans. They want war we'll give them war. They trying to bring a ruler and build a wall like they Donald Trump. Wallahi billahi tallahi you'll see the civilians of Beled Hawo fight back and kick those Kenyans out of our land. I heard from VOA Somalia that Jubaland President Ahmed Madoobe is not defending for the land he mamuls apart of Jubaland. You know why he ain't defending Beled Hawo? Because he has a deal with the sneaky Kenyans that brought him in office in Jubaland. If he disobeys the Kenyans he'll kicked out of Jubaland immediately. That's why I want this guy gone he doesn't represent Jubaland. We need a real Jubalander President that can defend the Gedo region. And defend Beled Hawo. @geel.sade @DalJecel @Puntlandtheglorious @Shaolin23
Gobanimada iyo Geesinimada waa loo dhashaa , BaladXaawo waa dhul Soomaali, Soomaali ayana difacanayso

Why lie? Before the 1978 coup Siad wasn't involved in clan politics and he was fair to everyone who doesn't know that after 1981 SNM rebellion it got worse after 1986 car accident he lost it at that point he was so messed up and paranoid he started playing the clan to extend his rule that was the end
I didn't say him, I said his clansmen ruined it for him. They hiacked the dowlad and turned into their own little project. marehan giirgiir ah oo geel dhaqata baa jigooyinka sare laga buuxshay at the expense of those who actually qualified for such positions. why do you think somalis revolted? ma doqon baa tahay? why would every clan revolt and if there were no issues?

Sheikh

VIP

My brother you are correct Jaalle Siad was fair to everyone. After that car accident he had his memory went 50/50. His clan was the best choice to go from there. But he still helped every Somali even after then.

Sheikh

VIP
Gobanimada iyo Geesinimada waa loo dhashaa , BaladXaawo waa dhul Soomaali, Soomaali ayana difacanayso

100% correct my brother Beled Hawo waa dhul Somali. And us Somalis need to defend it. We have to fight back those dirty Kenyans.

Sheikh

VIP
:bell:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaaq_genocide
Siad barre was a f*ck that big mothed bantu looking fucker.

Brother you have Somaliwenye as your name and you disrespecting the great Somali muwaadin ever to rule Somalia. Are you okay? What he did was justified in Hargeisa in the 80's beesha Isaaq were being rebellions and were backstabbing the dowlad. Did he have a choice? That's the reason why Jaalle Siad sent out General Gaani and General Morgan. @DalJecel look at this guy.

What about the MX guy I forget what his name is

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
I didn't say him, I said his clansmen ruined it for him. They hiacked the dowlad and turned into their own little project. marehan giirgiir ah oo geel dhaqata baa jigooyinka sare laga buuxshay at the expense of those who actually qualified for such positions. why do you think somalis revolted? ma doqon baa tahay? why would every clan revolt and if there were no issues?
So was this after qabil jabhads were formed against him or before sxb let's be reasonable here not emotional the coup of 1978 was engineered by MJ sarakiil fact 1981 Issaq formed SNM fact Somalis rebelled against him for many reasons but they used the clan card to do it he played fire with fire. How can his qabil hijack his government do you hear yourself he appointed them there because they were all he could trust don't try to rewrite history fadlan

Brother you have Somaliwenye as your name and you disrespecting the great Somali muwaadin ever to rule Somalia. Are you okay? What he did was justified in Hargeisa in the 80's beesha Isaaq were being rebellions and were backstabbing the dowlad. Did he have a choice? That's the reason why Jaalle Siad sent out General Gaani and General Morgan. @DalJecel look at this guy.
f*ck that hater god bless abo siad

Sheikh

VIP
So was this after qabil jabhads were formed against him or before sxb let's be reasonable here not emotional the coup of 1978 was engineered by MJ sarakiil fact 1981 Issaq formed SNM fact Somalis rebelled against him for many reasons but they used the clan card to do it he played fire with fire. How can his qabil hijack his government do you hear yourself he appointed them there because they were all he could trust don't try to rewrite history fadlan

Exactly. Jaalle Siad played with fire some clans played with fire.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
I don't blame these Issaq kids on the net I feel sorry for them I blame their parents and their elders they conditioned them to hate a particular group of people from birth they even gave us a name faqash to dehumanize us when they see women, children,elderly, Somali Muslims being made homeless they don't see a human they see a faqash it's the pathetic reality we can't share a country with these people one of us has to GO
:qri8gs7:

Status
Not open for further replies.