Kenya considers us the largest threat to world peace

Lol silly Somalian trying to make this about qabiil if whole nation lost against Ethiopia in 70s and Kenya in 60s you think your weak rag tag militia can withstand a sophisticated military get off your high horse they can easily use naval or air forces to bomb those gaajo ak 47 wielding maggots you brag about :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: Where was that pride during shifta war where Somalians got slaughtered AUN
Help by brits and russians do not count you xoolo plus ethiopia can not afford a war due to amhara running wild plus weakass kenya could not handle al shaytan but you expect them to stream roll a moryan city where amxaars were slaughtered in smh

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Help by brits and russians do not count you xoolo plus ethiopia can not afford a war due to amhara running wild plus weakass kenya could not handle al shaytan but you expect them to stream roll a moryan city where amxaars were slaughtered in smh
ethiopia belongs to oromos their helping us out, we just need to focus on destroying the Madows for good and stopping the bantu expansion

Last edited:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Sxb fighting with current Somalia would not even be counted as war. Ethiopia and Kenya their military has improved drastically since 1980s while Somalia's army is even worse off than 1977 it's not at the same peak no way and more divided than ever. Ethiopia or Kenya can easily destroy Somali Army maybe couple guarilla fighters will be here and there but nation will be at stage 0 again. I keep it real you guys are delusion. Somalia doesn't even have an airforce anymore.

Azania

I have no mouth & I must scream
These dumbasses think the only way out of our misery is going to war. Somalia should focus on diplomacy and its economy. Somalia has untapped reserves of numerous natural resources, including uranium, iron ore, tin, gypsum, bauxite, copper, salt and natural gas. We will grow stronger than our neighbors if we keep peace and take advantage of our resources.

As for going to war against Ethiopia or kenya today, we would suffer a humiliating defeat.

Sxb fighting with current Somalia would not even be counted as war. Ethiopia and Kenya their military has improved drastically since 1980s while Somalia's army is even worse off than 1977 it's not at the same peak no way and more divided than ever. Ethiopia or Kenya can easily destroy Somali Army maybe couple guarilla fighters will be here and there but nation will be at stage 0 again. I keep it real you guys are delusion. Somalia doesn't even have an airforce anymore.
Once arms embargo is removed their toast but your a foreign agent who thinks africans got real armies but we will see after their landlocked their behaviors

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
their doing that for us kenya is curropt and will fall ethiopia is taken over by oromos the tplf are out of power and they are fragmenting, all we have to do is support abiy ahmed and help him kick the tplf out hes already giving us a referendum to help us take back the somali region only the amhara/tigray exremists wanted to keep somali region for a proto ethiopian empire

for now we should focus on taking down kenya

These dumbasses think the only way out of our misery is going to war. Somalia should focus on diplomacy and its economy. Somalia has untapped reserves of numerous natural resources, including uranium, iron ore, tin, gypsum, bauxite, copper, salt and natural gas. We will grow stronger than our neighbors if we keep peace and take advantage of our resources.

As for going to war against Ethiopia or kenya today, we would suffer a humiliating defeat.
Not really but we must make sure our sea is ours at all costs

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP

You are a smart man wallahi

Azania

Those bantus are cowards plus ethiopia has it's own problems
Even a coward can beat you if your economy is in ruins, your military has the same might as rebels, and the people are divided. If war brokers off between us and them, the war will be fought in Somalia, and we will lose the little stability we have. We can go on and on about how we have a lion heart, but remember brain beats heart.

300 plus Somalis got killed and 800 got wounded, and there were only 18 to twenty something US soldiers there, it wasn't even war, it wouldn't take less then 24 hours for the US to turn the whole of Somalia into a barren crater.

I swear some people are living on a alternate reality, totally devoid of what is real and what is not.

Even a coward can beat you if your economy is in ruins, your military has the same might as rebels, and the people are divided. If war brokers off between us and them, the war will be fought in Somalia, and we will lose the little stability we have. We can go on and on about how we have a lion heart, but remember brain beats heart.

Exactomundo!

Azania

300 plus Somalis got killed and 800 got wounded, and there were only 18 to twenty something US soldiers there, it wasn't even war, it wouldn't take less then 24 hours for the US to turn the whole of Somalia into a barren crater.

I swear some people are living on a alternate reality, totally devoid of what is real and what is not.
:nahgirl:Accepting that Somalia suffered in that battle because We had casualties in the hundreds in Blackhawk down

:hahaidiot: We won because Because we dragged like three of US soldiers around the city naked and killed less than 20

This is the Somali reasoning

:nahgirl:Accepting that Somalia suffered in that battle because We had casualties in the hundreds in Blackhawk down

:hahaidiot: We won because Because we dragged like three of US soldiers around the city naked and killed less than 20

This is the Somali reasoning

I've come to a conclusion that us Somalis suffer from a severe case of " Mythomania", i would even argue that we have been on this path for so long that it has become a pathology of us.

I've come to a conclusion that us Somalis suffer from a severe case of " Mythomania", i would even argue that we have been on this path for so long that it has become a pathology of us.
Many folks on here are very peculiar, but by all means let them dwell in their retarded superiority-complex fantasies. No point trying to change their viewpoints.

Last edited:
You guys are always negative is the problem with somalis plus foreign agents and you must realise that somalis live in both countries and will be the first ones to go but i doubt that the west will allow anyone to get in the way of the oil deals that they need very much and will burn the bantus for us as we matter the most to everyone who wants to control the busiest sealanes in the world

Azania

You guys are always negative is the problem with somalis plus foreign agents and you must realise that somalis live in both countries and will be the first ones to go but i doubt that the west will allow anyone to get in the way of the oil deals that they need very much and will burn the bantus for us as we matter the most to everyone who wants to control the busiest sealanes in the world
Where the f*ck is the West now, and how is our oil helping us. Nobody will come to our aid if we lose, and certainly not the West. You are acting like we are important to the West because of our Oil, but actually it makes us a target. A lot of countries have oil and if everyone dumps their oil in the market, oil prices will go down. Somalia’s instability is a Win for oil barring countries.

And where is this “Oil” coming from, Somalia hasn’t confirmed if it has oil. We are just assuming we have it because we near a saudi’s Large oil reserves.

Many folks on here are very peculiar, but by all means let them dwell in their retarded superiority-complex fantasies. No point trying to change their viewpoints.

It's not about changing people's viewpoint or convincing them because that is impossible, this is a forum with tens of thousands eyes on it daily, so we can't let it become a echo chamber of a one dimensional ignorant view point.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts